Fun Day Before Weird Day Approach.........

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

“Aish~ it’s hard for you to believe what I said right? The filming already ended and all of you already been casted in Hello Baby. No need to be doubt about this ne~ hehe” after they getting their sense, they finally can adapt what the PD-nim already say.

“Well, if you say so, what we can do right?” All of them nodded with what Junsu said. For the first time, they agree with Junsu said. XD

“Then, we go now. Thank you for your hard work.”

“Thank you for your hard work.” All of them follow what leader doing. They greet all the production crew who doing a lot of work since start. They headed to their car with the anxiety and curios feeling.

 

“What a weird day.” Changmin sigh as soon as they enter the car.

“Yup that’s true.” All of them sigh at same time. Today is bit tiring compare to the other day.

“Aish~ I was hungry because of this show.” Changmin said while tapping his stomach.

“Ah~ since all of us already hungry how about we eat???” Yunho ask the others.

“Of course. I feel like dying now.” Changmin said while frown.

“He look like can eat us.” Junsu whispered to Yoochun while Yoochun just giggle. Jaejoong look like think of something.

“Jaejoongie, are you in?” Yunho ask the dazed one. 

“Uh?? Owh~ ne.”

“Wae hyung? Did you think about something?” Changmin ask the eldest while munching some snack (doesn’t know where he gets it XD)

“Erm~ ne. I just wondered did the kids that we take care is the one that we just meet or not???” 

“No need to worry. Later we will find out. Hyung~ why you concern about this?” Yoochun ask the eldest while Junsu look like searching for something.

“Just… erm~ concern?? –sigh- Lee PD really weird right?” Jaejoong ask while shrugged his shoulder. They just nodded with that statement.

“Ne~ that’s true hyung. Erm~ speaking of weird, did any of you see my snack??” YunJaeChunMin just shake their head.

“Where you put it?” Yunho ask the dizzy one.

“Here” He pointed the place where he put while pout. Then, he saw his snack but the snack already open and the worst thing, at SOMEONE HAND!!!!

“YAH!!! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!! HOW COULD YOU EAT MY SNACK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!?” YunJaeChun look at Changmin while cover their ear. Changmin was startled for a while.

“YAH~ HYUNG!!! DON’T SHOUT CAN YOU. Aish~. Ah~ speaking of that, I saw this snack was untouched. It’s so tempting. These snacks keep calling me, ‘Minnie, Minnie, come here. You don’t want to eat me?? You are bad person’. I feel bad if I not do anything to that snack but at the same time I feel bad to the owner. After debating with my mind, I decide that I should eat it because it’s keep calling me over and over. Always telling me I’m a bad person if I not eat my ‘wife’.” YunJaeChun was laughing very hard hear the story from maknae while Junsu look like need a time to digest some information that he just heard.

“Aish~ you just playing with me. How could snack call you huh?”

“Wah~ hyung. Since when you being alerted? I amused.” Changmin said while clapping his hand. Others hyung already dying from laugh. They think not every time they can fool Junsu.

“Tsk~ just answer me. Why you eat without my permission huh? Give me back my snack.” Junsu glared to Changmin. Changmin just smirk.

“I already answer your question hyung. Aish~ wae you not believe me? And your snack already gone hyung. Disappear.”

“Mwo??? Disappear??? To where???” Innocent Junsu still not get it.

“Erm… Here” Changmin pointed towards his stomach while awkwardly smile to Junsu.

“Changmin-ah!!!!!” Junsu was yelling letting all the members cover their ears.

“Aish~ lower your volumes can you? Aigo~” Jaejoong said with frown face while Junsu pouted.

“Ya~ Changmin. You shouldn’t do like that. Look Junsu already sulking.” Yunho tells the youngest about his action.

“Hyung~ I was damn hungry. And it’s not my fault that I eat. By the way the snack look like doesn’t have owner. That’s why I eat.” Changmin try to defend himself.

“Kwenchana, kwenchana. Erm~ Junsu-ah, later I will buy another snack ne~. Don’t sulking.” Yoochun try to convince the sulking boys.

“Jinjja???” He said with sparkling eyes. Yoochun jut nodded.

“Buy only me and not for that food monster?”

“Ye~” Yoochun ensure that to Junsu. Junsu sometimes can be like little kid who only wants things to him alone. But sometimes, it’s not on his way because there are someone else who envy to his belong.

“Hyung~ not fair. Me too.” Changmin pleading Yoochun. Yoochun just speechless.

“You can’t because you already eat mine.”

“Ah~ whatever. Yoochun hyung must buy for me too if not something bad will happen.”

“Shiro~ you can’t.”

“I can!!!!!”

“No, you can’t!!!!!” here we go the childish fight once again. The others hyung just let a heavy sigh.

“Min-ah, I will buy you the snack ne~. Just let Yoochun buy for Junsu ok.” Jaejoong ask the magnae.

“Jinjja??”

“Ye~” Yunho just smile watching Jaejoong spoiled the magnae while Yoochun spoiled Junsu. Well, Changmin and Junsu are precious to them. Both of them always bright their days with their bickering and all. People will think that they have bad relationship but the fact is that’s how they show their affection towards each other. He smile when think about that and for sure he will never forgot this day, ever. If they were taking care of the kid, he wonders how the situation will be turn on. Just in their group, they already 2 kids (you know them right? XD ), now need to add more kids. Disaster? Pleasure? Stressful??? He doesn’t know yet. He let a small sigh come out from his mouth while smile.  

“We already arrived at restaurant. You can go now.” Their manager said to them. It’s snapped Yunho thought.

“Yippee!!! Food!!!”

“You already eat before why you want to eat again???” Junsu mocking Changmin.

“I need it for my life hyung. Aish~ you are so noisy.” Changmin stick his tongue towards Junsu.

“Yah!!!” Junsu hit Changmin in shoulders and Changmin hit him back.

“If both of you don’t behave, no food for you to eat.” Jaejoong threaten them. Both of them quickly quiet for a while. Yoochun just shake his head. They headed to the empty table and start their ordering. Yoochun nudged Jaejoong. He just raised the eyebrows towards Yoochun. While,

“Min-ah, later we will play car race or star craft ne~” Junsu asked the magnae.

“Erm~ but wae?? Ah~ because you can’t accept the defeat last time huh?? Haha if that’s so, I willingly to accept it.” Changmin said while let a small laugh.

“But I will show you that this time I wouldn’t lose to you.”

“Huh~ hyung. I not believe it. Among us I’m the best you know.”

“Don’t be proud yet. I not show my power yet.”

“Power??? Pftt… are you kidding me hyung?” both of them continue their bickering while the Soul mates couple like have something up. Then, the waitress comes with their food.

“Didn’t you think we order a little portion?? Should we order another one?” Yoochun said to them.

“Yeh~ we should order more hyung~” Changmin said with happy voice while munching his food.

“Hurm~ I think like that too. But doesn’t that it will cost much??” Jaejoong said with concern voice while smile little.

“Did we should be worry about that??”

“Don’t say that we are using company money.” Yunho who clueless said with shocked voice.

“Are you kidding me??? Haha. Of course not. Someone will pay for us.” Yoochun said with smirk. Changmin stop eating his food and trying to digest what he has heard.

“Uhm~ hyung~ who the one that will pay for us?” Changmin said with stutter voice.

“Ah~ I know. It’s us, right???” Junsu said with cheerful voice. Changmin just raised his eyebrows.

“Who us???” Yunho ask the cheerful one.

“Me and Changmin of course.”

“So, want to order more or not?” Yoochun ask the others.

“Wait!!!! Me??? Haha no, no. I not pay for this ok. If it’s only my meal, my pleasure, if others NO WAY.” Changmin look like can eat people alive.

“Wow~ calms down man. Did you forget about our deal before huh?” Yoochun try to calm down the maknae. Jaejoong look Yunho and he look like he gets the massage.

“Min-ah, you know what, the true men is someone who can fulfill his promise whether he is in losing state or not. He is someone that people will respect. So, Min-ah, if you can’t fulfill it, that’s mean you are not true men.” Yunho said with disappointment voice.

“Ah~ I can’t believe you not true namja Min-ah. Hyung disappoint with you.” Jaejoong do a disappoint face while Junsu and Yoochun just shook their head. Changmin just loss a word to say anything.

“-sigh- Arasso, I will pay it. Satisfied with my answer??? Aish~ wae I accept this stupid deal huh?” Changmin said while massage his temple.

“At least we can feel that our maknae love us right even though he look not willingly to pay it.” Yoochun tease the maknae while others just chuckled sees the pouted maknae.

 “But you not totally broke because Junsu also pay for it. Right Junsu?” Jaejoong ask Junsu who busy eating his food. Junsu just nodded slowly.

“Ah~ whatever.” Changmin shove into his mouth his dessert.

“Now let’s eat. So anyone want to order more?” Yoochun ask the others and they just nodded. Yoochun call the waitress and they order their food. As Yoochun want to eat his meal back, he was shock.

“Yah~ Min-ah, wae you take my food?”

“I thought you don’t want to eat that as you already order other.” Changmin said with his innocent face.

“Yah!!! You….” Yoochun try to take Changmin food but the other one grabbed it tightly. They let a childish fight happen and ignore the other customer that eyeing them. The older and leader just shook his head while Junsu out of nowhere also include in that childish fight.

“Yah~ that’s mine”

“Hyung~ your order will arrive soon.”

“Don’t take my food”

“Umma, appa~”

This fight make Yunho wonder if it’s really a good choice to take care of others kids.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

annyeong!!!! did i make all of you feel little excited with this update?? mianhae, i not mean it.. i can't update this story for a while because start tomorrow i will go to my university and start my studying at there.. i will become a students, again.. yeppie!!! but unfortunately i need to abandoned this fanfics for a while.. when i have time, i will try my best to update... just to let you know, i will super busy because i need to do very well to my study.. i hope i not lose my subscribers.. and sooooooooooooooooo sorry that i not let out the kids yet!!!! arggh!!!!!!!! i was tension myself too... mianhae, mianhae... T___T 

to my beloved subscribers, i love u all, all of u really waiting patiently for me to update... i hate myself too because i can't update my ff frequently, busy to packing my thing and all but i have time to read others ff.. weird me.. ==' i'm so sorry guys.. if u don't want to waiting for me or think that i was a type of slow one to update , with a heavy heart, i will let you go... :'( but this ff will never abandoned by me for a long time, i will try my best to update it but as usual depend on my time that time like i said before... 

thanks for the support by the way.. ^_^ wish me luck in my study ne~ love u all... annyeong!! -teary eyes while bowed n walk away- 

-goodbye for a while my lovely readers-