Meeting~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

Sorry for the lame update~ -bows- :( 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at KBS building around 7.45 p.m. they go to third building with kids with them. Changmin and Junsu still carrying the kids and their bags. As they arrived there, one lady led them to the meeting room. When they arrived at there, other lady took their kids and brings to another room. At first, they were reluctant to let them go.

“Kwenchana. Later we will meet them again ne~”

Jaejoong said to and kiss Hye Kyun forehead. Even though he also don’t want to let he go, he need to do it. All of them bid their goodbye to their kids.

“Come in sir.”

They nodded their head and enter the meeting room.

“Annyeonghaseyo~”

They greet some staff and sit at the empty seat.  A few minutes later, the PD arrived with his secretary. The earlier staffs inside the room go out from the room after finish their thing.

“Yah!! You~”

Jaejoong want to say something to PD but his mouth was being cover by Yoochun who sit beside him.

“Hyung~ control it.”

Yoochun whispered to Jaejoong. Yunho on other hand quickly apologize on behalf Jaejoong. Lee PD just chuckled seeing that. Well, he knows why Jaejoong reacted that way.

“Thank you because all of you still willing to come.”

They just nodded their head waiting for the PD to continue his speech.

“So, how your day as daddy??”

“Speaking the truth, we really tired. But it’s such a good experience towards us.”

Yunho said on behalf .

“Then, it’s good. Actually we just had meeting and we had discuss about this.”

“Don’t tell me that we wouldn’t be cast on this show. Andwea!!!”

Jaejoong just freak out even though Lee PD not finishes his word yet. Yoochun try to calm down his eldest.

“Hyung~ listen what he want to say first. Aish~ you.”

Once again, Yunho apologize to PD on behalf of Jaejoong. All of staff just laugh when saw it. Well, he quite cute likes that. Junsu and Changmin just face palmed seeing this.

“Haha of course not. Calm down Jaejoong. –Clear throat- well, after we discuss we decide that we will take the child start today. You will saw them once again when we start filming.”

All of them confused.

“Wait. You said before we should take care them 24 hours.”

“Yeah~ that’s right.”

Lee PD just smile.

“It’s true. You will take care of them when we start our filming. Then from now on, you will be living with them 24 hours. That’s all.”

All of them sigh a relief.

“Is this our new information only??”

Junsu ask them.

“Of course not. We have a lot of thing to discuss actually.”

“Ah~”

“Aish~ you.”

Changmin said to Junsu as he pinches Junsu cheek. Junsu just smile sheepishly to them. Their meeting ended 9.30 p.m. with various discussions they discuss. As they heading out from meeting room, they never meet their kid for last farewell (well for a while actually). They are heading to their car in the base building.

“Hyung~ how about if we grab something to eat??”

“Maja~ I feel want to eat too.”

Junsu agree with Changmin.

“Arasso. But we need to ask Kibum hyung first.”

“Kwenchana you can go eat first. Later we will meet again in car.”

Kibum sudden appearance makes them startled.

“Ah~ hyung. Urm~ where you come from?? So, suddenly. Aish~”

Junsu said as he rubs his chest.

“-Chuckled- I just have a talk with someone before. Later in car, I will give out your schedule. –Check watch- ah~ I got to go now. I need to see my friend for a while arasso. See you later.”

He said as he quickly makes his way to elevator. All of them look each other and just shrugged their shoulders.

“So??? Street food or café??”

“I vote for street food!!!”

“Nado!!!”

“No objection~”

Yoochun said as he also raised his hand along with Junsu and Changmin. Yunho look at Jaejoong and Jaejoong just nodded his head.

“Arasso!!! Let’s go!!!”

All of them shout in joy make people who happen at there staring them. Even they are grown up, they still act like childish. Always~ =.=’ XD

 

After they finish their meal at some street food near the KBS building, they make their way to their car. Owh actually, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun still eating their tokkebi hotdogs as Changmin never ending whining to them about him still hungry. So rather he gets for himself, the others hyung also want some. But for YunJae they already full thus them just takeout and maybe eating at home. Ah~ before I forgot, for safety for their food, they also bought Tteokbokki in case those Food Monsters and his alliances still feeling hungry again.

 

As they enter their car, they spot their manager inside the car.

“Yo hyung!!!”

“This hyung~”

Junsu handed a cup of Tteokbokki to their manager.

“Wah~ thank you.”

“Keke. No big deal hyung.”

Junsu said as he rubs his neck.

“So, hyung~ did you already been here a long time ago???”

“Nope I just came actually a few minutes earlier than you guys.”

Kibum said as he shoved the Tteokbokki into his mouth.

“Ah~ guys. I want to –munching, munching- say some –munching, munching- thing”

“Yah!!! Hyung~ finish your food first then talk. Aish~”

Jaejong scolding his hyung as he took out the tissue and give to Kibum. All of them just chuckled seeing his manager like this.

“Mianhae. It’s delicious.”

“I know right hyung~”

Changmin quickly agree with his manager.

“But still~ aish~”

Yunho pat Jaejoong shoulders to make the latter calm down. Kibum then finish his food and took the book that he always written to manage the boys scheduled.

“Ok guys listen here. As all of you already discussed with the production team, you already know when your start filming right?? As the rest of filming I still don’t know because you know the production team really secretive. Sometimes, they just said they want to film. Now, I want to tell you about 4 days from now, you have a press conference about this show. So, prepare yourself.”

The Dong Bang boys just nodded their head.

“Our kids??”

“Ha~ that I don’t know too. Just wait. Maybe they will tell me about it.”

Once again they just nodded their head.

“I miss them~”

Jaejoong said as he leaning back to his seat.

“Me too~”

All of them let a heavy sigh come out from their mouth. They ended their day with a various memories that happen in only two days.

 

TO BE CONTINUE~ XD mianhae for short but i like it!!! haha -evil laugh n mehrong :p -