The Final Mission (Part 3)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

Changmin POV

“Hello young man. What your name?” I approach little kid who is busy playing. He looks like ignoring me. Don’t ignore me can you!!! I don’t understand with the kids nowadays. So hard to approach.

“Want uncle play with you?” He looked at me with his doe eyes. The sincere eyes looking at me. I was chuckled when see him. I pinch his check and murmured word kiyowo to him. He was giggle.

“Ahjusshi. You want to play with me right?” Yes finally he speaks.

“Ne. Can I?” He just nodded.

“Did you come alone here?” He shook his head.

“You come here with whom?”

“Erm~ with appa, umma and my dongsea.” Owh I forget to tell something. You may feel weird right how I know them? Well, I ask the babysitters about them. From what I know, the baby or kids that left in any kid place need to register their name in case something happen. So, I genius right how to figure it? haha I proud of myself.

“Owh~ where your dongsea?” I somewhat don’t see his dongsea yet.

“He sleeps at there.” He pointed at the baby crib where his dongsea sleep. I look at his dongsea, so cute.

“So, what your name?”

“I Kim Hyung Joon. My dongsea name is Kim Hyung Min.” I was puzzled because I not ask his dongsea name after all. Well, better said not yet.

“I doesn’t ask you brother name yet. How come you already know?”

“Well, I don’t want to talk twice. Better I just tell ahjusshi straight away.” He just says it with his expressionless face. This kid is really different from other kid. Or this kids nowadays like him?

“Maybe ahjusshi.”

“Erm??”

“Well you said that kids nowadays is straight person right? Like me. So maybe it’s true.” Omo~ now he can read my mind? Really, really different. He just chuckled when he saw me staring him for a while. What a strange kid. I play with him before I see his dongsea start to wake up. I go to his place and see him like want to cry. Omo~ what should I do now? Kwenchana Changmin you can do it. I gather my courage and approach him.

“Annyeong little kid. So, you already wake up ne~ come on.” I take him from baby crib. He stops from cry and examine my face. Wait is this something on my face?

“What Hyung Min sees at my face? Is there something?” He just stared me with his doe eyes. Omo~ kawai. This two brother really kawai. Nge~ I just chuckled and pinch his cheek. He giggles and starts to play with my faces. It’s hurt because sometimes he smacks my face with his hand. T_T. 

“Ahjusshi~ let’s play with me.” His brother grabs my shirt to play with him.

“Arasso, arasso. I will play with you after I change your dongsea diapers ne~” I persuade his brother. His bother just pout while the little one just eyeing his brother.

“Hyung Min-ah, kaja. We change your diapers. Time for you to change it.” I tickle the little one after I put him down near to his brother. I can see the brother just sit at there and not playing anything. I go to their bag and grab the diapers. Then, I heard some noise. Erm~ rather to be accurate someone was crying. I look at Hyung Min but he seems ok play with his toys.

“Don’t tell me the crying one is his brother.”

 

Yoochun POV

“Hello little girl. Did you recognize me?” She just stared me blankly. In a few seconds, she already burst into crying. Omo~ what have I done now? All kids and some of parents looking at me like I was a stranger. Well, it’s true I was strangers but I do not do anything wrong just some greeting only. :( I bowed to them for apologetically. I also can see some of the staff and the cameraman giggling when sees me like that. Pftt... not even help me do handle this.

“Hey, hey I not a strangers you know. I just want to know you more. Can I?” Wait a minute why I feel like I want to know some women. Rather you say as seduce word? Lol...  ok it’s not time like this hurm~ tsk, tsk, it’s not work, it’s not work... think Yoochun, think.

“Chunnie where that kid?” Junsu was come out from nowhere. Lucky I don’t have any heart attack. If not. Fan will miss me for sure right? Haha. The kids still crying. Can’t you see the kid that crying beside me is her right now?

“Omo~ who this kid Chunnie? Is it her? Omo~ what cute face you have. Why you crying dear? Common let’s me hold you.” Before I try to say anything, he already holds the kid. The kid looks like calm down in his arm. Why she calm inside his arm? Why not me? Is it because I look some kind of monster to her? The monster word is harsh so rather said as strangers? Erm~ whatever then.

“Yah~ how come you can calm down her?”

“Well kid likes me right?” He pinched that kid. She just giggles. Ok to tell the truth I feel jealous. Min Young was too busy playing with Junsu. I just look at them with urm~ jealousy feeling? Yeh~ I feel jealous. Owh yeah, our mission. I tapped Junsu shoulder and murmured the word mission to him. He looks like just realize it. Stop busy playing cans you.

“Min Young-ah, shall we sleep now? I tired already. We sleep ne~” Junsu ask Min Young who played with her toys. She stops playing and look at Junsu. Her expression looks like I-want-to-play-more. Aigo~ this kid.

“After you sleep then we continue to play ne~ kaja.” Junsu still persuaded her to sleep. She starts to cry.

“Yah~ Junsu-ah, what are you doing? Aigo~” I take the kid and try to calm her down. But she still not stops from crying.

“What? I just do our mission. Aish~”

“Now what should we do” both of us was in helpless state.

 

Yunho POV

“Let’s eat.” Jaejoong try to persuade the little kid name Choi Min Soo but still fail.

“Shiro!!!” he then ran away from us. Omo~ almost 10 minutes we waste our times just to catch him to make him eat. He really happy when he sees us struggling and panting just to catch him. For 3 years old kid like him sure have a lot of energy compared to us right? Erm~ well you can guess that our body will aching some times because of erm~ age?? But to tell the truth we not old yet. ;)

“Yah!! Kaja~ if not I will eat your food.” I think better I threaten him to eat his food.

“Jaejoongie pretend that you feed me.” I whispered to Jaejoong to make him feed me. He just nodded. When he try to feed me, Min Soo just looking at us. He really shoved me the food inside my mouth and without any choices I eat it. The taste well erm~ not bad even though it’s was bit bland.

“Everyone, if you want to know this is the best food for kid. It was called Korea Chicken Porridge. The healthy food for kids, even you can eat this. Easy to made. Hehe” I introduce the food to viewer. Jaejoong and Min Soo just look at me with look what-the-hell-you-doing. Ok, I’m sorry. T_T

“Stop doing that can you. Now, focus on the mission.” Jaejoong was angry now. Scary. Hehe :D

“Arasso. So, what should we do now? I totally lost an idea.” I puffed off my cheek. Min Soo just giggles.

“You like it huh?” I tickled him. Then, I play with him. Well, I know what I doing not that I forgot the mission hehe. After a long play time, Jaejoong tapped my shoulder and showed the food. Yeh, I get it now. Perfect time. I grin myself and nodded to him.

“Ahjusshi, I hungry.” Before I could ask him, he already asks me that he hungry. You sure can read my mind right kid?

“Jinjja? Then come, let’s eat. Sit here.” I make Min Soo sit at my lap.

“Open your mouth, I will fed you ne~” Jaejoong pats Min Soo head lightly while he show a warm smile to him.

 

Jaejoong POV

After Yunho headed to my location, both of us went to the kid location. He looks happy playing with his mother.

“Annyeong Madam. May I know this kid name is Choi Min Soo right?” I ask politely to her. She just nodded.

“Owh~ if you don’t mind can you lend me your kid. Because we need to do some mission here.” Yunho just blurted it out. But the way he asks kind of erm~ not suitable I think. I mean the choice of word. Lend???? XD

“Haha mianhae. Actually can we take care of the kid for a while?”

“Kwenchana. Of course you can. By the way I not his mom actually.” She just giggles while said that. Both of us just give puzzle look.

“I mean I’m the babysitters here.”

“Owh~ no wonder you look young.” Here we go the flirting Yunho. She just blushing when heard that.

“Owh yea, before that, did Min Soo-shi, already eat?” I ask her.

“Not yet. This bag his parents already put the food for him to eat. I guess both of you need to feed him right?” we just nodded. She gives us Min Soo bag. 

“Anyway good luck for your mission. Fighting!!!!”

“Gomawo.” We send her off with smile. Keke. I look inside his bag and take it out the lunch box from there.

“What’s that?” Yunho ask me as he trying to peek it.

“Korean Chicken Porridge.” He just nodded. I take a glance towards Min Soo who playing with his toys. I look Yunho and he just nodded.

“Min Soo-shi, let’s eat. Your mother makes special food for you.” Yunho try to persuade Min Soo to eat. Well not bad haha. That kid staring him and ran from him. Both of us were shock with his sudden action.

“Let’s eat.” I think better we catch him.

“Shiro!!!” He just sticks out his tongue towards us. Omo~ this kid. =_=’ 10 minutes have passed but still he ran away from us. Aigo~ I so tired. Why he so energetic. :’(

“Yah!! Kaja~ if not I will eat your food.” Look like he threatens Min Soo.

“Jaejoongie pretend that you feed me.” he whispered to me. Well, not bad I think. At same time, Min Soo already stops running and just looks towards us. I should play along with Yunho. I took a spoonful of porridge and shove it to his mouth. His facial expression like urm~ how to say it? It’s bad? I raise my eyebrows towards him.

“Everyone, if you want to know this is the best food for kid. It was called Korea Chicken Porridge. The healthy food for kids, even you can eat this. Easy to made. Hehe” ok here we go, Mc Yunho on the roll!!!

“Stop doing that cans you. Now, focus on the mission.” Pftt~ if you want do mc, just do properly can you.

“Arasso. So, what should we do now? I totally lost an idea.” He puffed his cheek. I don’t know that our leader can do it too. Haha XD.

“You like it huh?” he then tickle Min Soo. I just shook my head while smile. What a cute scene. But Yunho did you know you have waste a lot time here? –sigh- I patted Yunho shoulder and make sign about the mission. He then grins to himself. It’s kind of creepy you know. I can’t understand what he up too actually.

“Ahjusshi, I hungry.” Did I hear wrong? Min Soo just tells us that he was hungry!!! Wow!! Jackpot!!! XD

“Jinjja? Then come, let’s eat. Sit here.” Yunho told Min Soo to sit in his lap. Anyway it’s easy for me to feed him.

“Open your mouth, I will fed you ne~” I pat Min Soo head. He just too cute. Ngee~ XD

 

Author POV

Yoochun and Junsu were trying hard to make Min Young stop from crying. Yoochun just wondering back and forth just to calm down the Min Young from crying while Junsu try his best to think. What he think actually? Only he knows. Keke.

“I think better we call Jaejoong hyung. Ask him to help us.” Yoochun give the suggestion to Junsu.

“But doesn’t that it will bother Jaejoong hyung doing his mission?” Junsu said with anxious tone.

“Just try it.” Junsu take his cell phone and call Jaejoong.

“Yoboseyo~ hyung-ah. Can you give tip how to calm down the kid from crying?”

“Eh?? Yah!! Did you call me just about this? Tsk~ jinjja. You should ask the babysitters at there you know? My mission also not finish it.” on other hand, Jaejoong in middle feeding Min Soo. Yunho look at Jaejoong while raise his eyebrows. Jaejoong just murmured word Junsu. He handed the food to Yunho. Yunho just nodded.

“Aigo~ hyung. Jebal help us. You not that cruel to let his dongsea fail right? Well, if you don’t want to help us kwenchana. That’s mean you not love us.” Junsu threatened the old one with his sulking voice and pouting mouth. Yoochun just laugh seeing Junsu does that. No one can say no to that kind of face even though you only heard from phone. Imagine it everyone. XD

“-sigh- arasso, arasso. Just try to make her calm down, is easy task right??” seem like he really fall do that trick. XD

“But hyung, that not our mission. If we want to do our mission we need to calm her down first then we can proceed.”

“Before that what your mission?”

“Our mission is to make her sleep hyung.”

“Then it’s easy. It’s a hit two bird with one stone you know.”

“But hyung, we not kill bird hyung.” Junsu innocently tell Jaejoong. He just chuckle when heard the fake maknae said like that. Enough you said, he still innocent. XD

“It’s proverb Junsu-ah. Aigo~ don’t think about soccer all days can you? Even this proverb you don’t know haha. What I mean is while you trying to calm her down, you also can make her sleeping because kid easy to feel sleepy after they throw their tantrum. Arasso?”

“Ah~ arasso, arasso. I understand hyung. Tsk~ don’t mocking me can you. I just confused with all happen now.” Junsu said in confused tone. Yoochun take a glance towards Junsu. He was feeling anxious now. Why he took a long time. Aish~ jinjja. Min Young still not stop crying. Did she feel hungry? Yoochun take a time to find her food in her bag while crying Min Young. He then found some food. Maybe this can help her to stop crying. Hope so.

“So, hyung. Any tip? Poor Yoochun. I left him alone to take care the kid. Eu Kyang Kyang” his trademark laugh was heard.

“Haha. You are good singer right? Just sing to her some lullaby. It can make her drift to her dreamland. Good luck!!!”  Jaejoong shout at the end phone.

“Ok hyung. Thank you very much hyung. You too good luck eu kyang kyang” Junsu then end their conservation with the encouragement from member.

“So?” Yoochun hurriedly ask Junsu when he saw Junsu just finish talk with Jaejoong.

“Song.”

“Eh???”

“We need to sing the lullaby to her. I guess it’s not bad right? Well I have thought about it actually but I not sure.”

“So because of the confusing word you use, I guess the tip Jae hyung give us is to sing to her right?” Junsu just nodded while trying to give Min Young food. But she keep refusing it and still crying. When Yoochun want give Junsu to hold Min Young, she tightly hold Yoochun shirt, not letting go. Yoochun arm already worn out because of too long he carry her around.

“Guess you need to sing it while I held her.” Junsu just nodded.

 

After the end of conversation with Junsu, Jaejoong goes back to their place. He just shook his head when seeing Yunho was playing with Min Soo. Not even feed him.

“Yunho-ah, why you not feed him yet? Didn’t that he was hungry?” Jaejoong ask the leader with serious tone or better you said like mother nagging to their son like that. Like that the leader just looking at Jaejoong with innocent face.

“Not my fault actually. I have tried to feed him but him refuse to eat”

“Is it true Min Soo?” Min Soo just looked Jaejoong with his innocent eyes. Not giving an answer whether it’s true or not. Jaejoong look Yunho back and just him death glare. What can Yunho do is smile back to him because not use you argue back to him.

“Yah~ why you not answer? You not pity me?” Yunho whispered to Min Soo.

“I can hear you~” Jaejoong take the food from Yunho and try to feed Min Soo back. Yunho just pout. He takes Min Soo and put on his lap again.

“Jaejoongie, didn’t that we need to take picture as the proof?” Yunho ask Jaejoong who busy feed the little kid.

“Ye. Ah~ how about we ask someone help to take our picture?”

“No need to worry just asks the cameraman to take our picture. You can right?” Yunho said it while smirk. Well, the cameraman can’t do anything since there are two cameramen recording them, one of them need to be the photographer for a while. Jaejoong just smile while he feeding the Min Soo.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yey~ double update.. maybe become triple too keke