Our Misunderstood...

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

i will be slowly update it.. so be patient!!! and once again, i like to tease all of you... haha -evil laugh- XD sorrry for my english... T_T enjoy ne~ -mehrong :p- XD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I will deal with all of you later.”

When leader already say in serious tone that’s mean something will happen. The gulped their saliva slowly. They totally forget about the card that Yoochun suppose to show them. Four of them already gather at living room waiting Yunho to come down. When they see their leader come down, all of them quickly looking away. Jaejoong pretend to play with his phone, Junsu and Yoochun trying to watch television but their mind is not on the TV but rather think the consequence that they get later while Changmin pretend to talk in phone only he-know-who-he-talking-to. Yunho that saw what doing just can shake his head. He headed to kitchen and grabs a mineral water. Four of them who at first pretend to do anything else, slightly took a peek at where their leader go. They just can pray that everything will be alright. Since they back home, they can sense their leader was weird. Now in their mind they just think that it’s has something related with kid in Junsu room. All of them doesn’t show any sign of tiredness anymore instead just anxious feeling overwhelmed their feeling that time.

 

Jaejoong POV

Oh my, he come, he come. Omo, omo. Where my phone, phone!!! I quickly take my phone and pretend to check my twitter. I not pretend, it’s true but still it’s kind of awkward??? With that I control my cool and nervous that killing me at that time. I gaze with my eyes where he goes. Its turn out that he goes to kitchen. I just hope that everything will be alright. I notice that today he seem a bit tense. I want to ask but –sigh- not the right time I guess. Even though he already say his problem before but it’s seem like it’s still bothering him.

‘Did he worry about his kids?? Or did he just frustrate that he need to take his own kids without his wife?? But why he needs to keep it from all of us??? Why, why!!!’

I let my thought linger in my mind.

 

Yoochun POV

I can hear the footsteps from upstairs. It’s show that Yunho hyung already come down. I just keep my eyes glue to TV not wanting to look at him. I can feel that our atmosphere here is bit awkward. Many thought has come across my mind.

‘Yunho hyung already married?? But when?? With whom??? Why he not tell us?? Why he need to hide it??? But seeing the kids that already this big about erm~ let’s see 5 years old I guess, how come he can hide his relationship without our knowledge. How long?? Why Changmin not know about this?’

I just let a sigh come out from my mouth. The show in television is not really attracting me to watch it. Well, the show is Discovery Channel and the segment is about dolphin. Gah~ it’s not interesting at all, really. I watch the clock and it’s already 2.15 a.m. no wonder I always yawn because it’s already late. As I want to get up from couch,

“Sit down, Yoochun.”

I fidgeted for a while before I obeyed the command that was given to me.

 

Junsu POV

How cute this dolphin. I was giggled watching the dolphin at Discovery Channel. I glanced at Yunho hyung who already come from upstairs probably his kid already sleep. Aish~ why he put his child at my room not him?? Talk about kid I suddenly remember, why that kid calling him appa?? Is it true that Yunho hyung already married?? But, erm~ it’s seemed suspicious.

Now the show not gains my attention anymore as I keep thinking about it. Because of boredom, I got up from couch and search for the DVD games in our rack. Erm~ let’s see which one I should play.

“Junsu~ enough. No games at night as I said before. Sit here.”

Ugh~ I know this will come out. I just pout and sit at couch once again.

 

Changmin POV

So, that kid called him appa. Urm~ interesting. That’s mean I have niece already. Yes~ I have a playmate now. But wait~ when Yunho hyung married??? Why I not know about this??? But he not shows any sign that he already married. Huh?? Good actor ne, hyung~.

I quickly grab my phone and pretend to talk to other person as I heard the footsteps from upstairs. I could see that other hyung too do to the same like me. I was wonder why I like avoid Yunho hyung??? Aish~ just continue with your act can you, Shim Changmin.

 

Yunho POV

How come all of them can think like that??? It’s not that I already being married. Aish~ this guys. After I company that kid to toilet, I put him back to his bed. He quickly sleeps as soon as his body lying on the bed.

‘Just like Yoochun’

I chuckled with my thought. Huh?? I don’t even know what his name yet.

‘Aigo~ Jung Yunho how come you can forgot to ask that kid name??’

I just sigh. I got up from their place and come downstairs. I could see that all of them doing their own work. Look like they want avoid from my wrath. I just shook my head seeing them like that. It’s so obvious that they are afraid of me. Even though they had been in drama and musical but still in family you couldn’t lie. Every act that they do I can recognize immediately. That’s the power of leader. I go to kitchen and grab some cold water. I just got thirsty from all had happen. It’s not like I angry to them but I just want to ask them why they made that assumption.

As I make my way from kitchen, I can see that Yoochun want to leave immediately.

“Sit down, Yoochun.”

I say it with stern voice. He looks fidgeted for a while before obeyed with my word. I could see that Junsu on CD rack. He so absorbed with the CD at there. I know what he up to.

“Junsu~ enough. No games at night as I said before. Sit here.”

He gets up from that place and sits at couch back with his pouting mouth. I just shook my head seeing the childish site of him. Jaejoong at his place just sit quietly while checking his phone no other than checking his twitter of course. Well, let’s see someone is missing.

‘Huh~ there you are Changmin.’

 

Author POV

“Changmin, come here. I want to ask something.”

Yunho called Changmin who had been talking to someone.

“Huh?? Wait hyung~ I talk with my parents just now.”

Changmin said with innocent look. JaeChunSu just quiet down.

“Your parents?? At this hour??”

Changmin just nodded. Yunho just let a smirk across his face.

“Did you think I fool??? What time that both of your parents sleep?? It’s already late.”

Yunho said while look directly into his magnae eyes. Changmin try to avoid his stare but still dare to speak.

“They wake up. They said they miss me. That’s why I called them.”

Changmin still hold his phone like he really speaks to his parents.

“Min-ah. I have known you nearly more than 10 years you know. I know very well about it. Your parents wouldn’t get up at this hour to call you except if it’s really emergency. And last not least, you already visit them last week. Remember??”

Yunho state the fact about that. JaeChunSu just nodded approvingly and the younger one just glare to them but still avoiding Yunho stares.

“So???”

“-Sigh- arasso. I’m sorry I lie.”

Changmin said while looking down.

“Better not lie again. Now sit.”

Changmin sit besides Junsu who try to hold his laugh. Changmin nudged Junsu hand. They still want to fight even though on this situation. Lucky for them their leader not pays attention to them, if not... Yoochun who saw it just shook his head. After everyone settled down,

“Wait, wait!!”

Jaejoong quickly get up from couch and headed to the kitchen. Its make all of them speechless with his sudden behavior. He later comes out with one tray that has one jug of cold ice and 5 mugs.

“For what??”

Yunho ask the eldest.

“To cool our temperature.”

“Huh??”

All of them look at the eldest as he pours one by one the mug with the water. Jaejoong choose to ignore it and pass them one by one the mug.

“The kid already sleeps Yunho?”

He said to Yunho as he went to his sit. The others member drank their water while Changmin look like looking for something.

“No food Min~”

Jaejoong tell the curious maknae. When he heard that he just let out a sigh and pouts. Yoochun just chuckled seeing Changmin behavior. He wonders why today Changmin look like a childish person. He never expects that.

“Ne~. Now, let’s just go to straight point.”

Yunho voice makes all of them looking down. It’s not they are feeling guilty but instead they are feeling to do like that. (TROLLING ALL OF YOU XD)

“Why all of you excuse that I already married??”

 “Because that kid called you appa??? If you not married yet he should called you ahjusshi.”

Yoochun try to reason the fact. Hearing that, Yunho just smile little bit and shook his head.

“It’s doesn’t mean that I already married. Maybe he just confused. If I already married, shouldn’t that all of you will know first?? Why I would hide it?? And for your information, I don’t find my soul mate yet. So, that kid is not my kid. Arasso~”

With Yunho answer all of them just quiet down.

“Ara??”

Jaejoong said to Yunho.

“Ara as my soul mate?? –Chuckled- She like my family. I already thought her as my little sister that’s all. Same goes with those who had been pairing with me before. –Sigh- all of you should know about that. If I already had lover I will tell all of you. This good news will come out to all my lovely family first arasso.”

“If you said so, well~ I want to say sorry for doubting about you. Because it’s all sudden to happen.”

Jaejoong said while lowering his head.

“Ne, nado hyung~”

“Me too.”

MinSu said in unison while Yoochun just look at his leader and nodded his head. Yunho just smile to .

“Kwenchana. At least it’s good that we could clarify this problem. So, please next time don’t jump into conclusion again. Try to ask first.”

All of them nodded in unison.

“But why we encounter this situation?? Today it’s seemed a bit weird.”

Yoochun try to break out the silence that got into them. All of them also feel a weird.

“Chun hyung~ what that red envelope that you want to show us a while ago??”

Changmin who still remember the envelope that Yoochun suppose to show to them spoke it out.

“Ah~ here.”

He quickly takes the envelope from his pocket. All of them gather around the table. Yoochun look one by one slowly. After getting the approval from , he slowly takes the breath and opens the envelope. Inside that envelope it’s contain a card.

“Why I feel like I have been seen this kind of card before???”

Junsu question was left hanging without anyone answers. Yoochun read the card.

HELLO DONG BANG BOYS!!!! SHOCK??? HAHA I’M VERY SORRY BECAUSE I NOT INFORM ALL OF YOU ABOUT THIS. WELL, AS YOU WANT TO KNOW, THAT THREE KIDS IS YOUR CHILDREN.”

“EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All of them shout at same time.

“Wait, wait. Continue Chun, continue.”

“IT’S AS A SURPRISE TO ALL OF YOU. THE NAME OF THE KIDS, THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND EVERYTHING ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN IN THEIR DIARY. AND FOR ALL OF YOU, IT’S WILL BE A BIT SPECIAL. THEY WILL BE LIVING WITH ALL OF YOU 24 HOURS EVERYDAY. MEAN THAT THEIR PARENTS WOULDN’T TAKE THEM UNLESS THE TIME HAD COME ITSELF. NO ONE KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME RIGHT?? SO GOOD LUCK IN TAKE CARE OF THEM. MORE OF IT WILL BE REVEALED SOON.

P/S DON’T ASK HOW WE ENTER YOUR HOUSE K. –EVIL LAUGH- PD. LEE”

Their face all shows the blank face. No expression. Its look like their soul had been taking away from their body.

“It’s a joke???”

Silent hitting them once again.

“-Chuckled- the PD is really evil right?? He sure likes to torture us. Start from this morning, he give us many ridiculous task, being secretive and now this!!! Uggh!!!”

Changmin just let out his groan as his body leaning the couch.

“More evil than you I guess.”

Junsu said in lower voice but Changmin still can catch up what his said.

“-Sigh- now. Let’s all sleep. We will find more about this kid tomorrow. I don’t know what will happen, just hope for the best, arasso. We need to take a rest now as I know all of us really tired.”

Yunho said to all of them. The clock already past 2.55 a.m. All of them nodded in unison.

“Me??”

Junsu said to leader.

“As I said Changmin room.”

Junsu just nodded. Changmin can’t say anything as it’s already a command to him. As they get up from their place, the crying from Junsu room makes them sigh once again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Didn't that u think the PD is evil??? Poor they right? Want sleep but many obstacles that approach them. How they will handle?? Stay tuned.-