Last Torture Time~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

Author POV

Yunho go to downstairs and straight to kitchen. From a far he saw the kitchen light was on.

‘ah~ it’s must be the food monster. Aish~ this kid never being full for once. He really need to be punished by me’

Yunho smirk as he make his way to kitchen. Well, he ready to use his wrath to scold the youngest one.

“Yah!!!!”

The sudden voice from Yunho make Changmin and little boy startled for a while. Lucky for Changmin he not choke this time. He quickly turn his direction to his hyung who now in their door kitchen.

“Owh hyung~”

He said with calm voice. Well, he want to pissed his hyung a bit.

“What are you doing n…????”

Yunho said as he point to the little kid who still drink his milk.

“Well, hyung~ first of all as you can see, I was chopping some ingredients to eat and second I was shock to know too. Thank you.”

He said with sarcastic voice. Well, he actually in middle of eating. Just you know Voldermin. XD . As the little one understand what Changmin said, he just giggle. Yunho try to not burst into a yell depression as he hold it.

“Don’t show a bad influence to him Changmin.”

“Eh~ I not.”

He do innocent face to his hyung.

“Ah~ so you are the other one who scream right??”

“So??”

“I’m the one who should use that word so.”

“… urm~ and???”

“Aish~ you!!!”

Yunho try to stay compose. After he take a breath.

“So, mind to telling me why you scream so sudden???”

“Arasso. I just make a short ne hyung. I want to eat as usual and I heard some noise then I saw this kid rummaging our kitchen. Eh~ no, no. Not our kitchen but Jae hyung kitchen to be precisely.”

“Mwo??”

“I know you not believe it. Whatever it’s you need to believe it.”

“But who the one who should tidy up all this mess?????”

Yunho said as he widen his eyes. Actually the kitchen not totally mess but he just exaggerated it.

“You will the one who tidy it.”

“MWO!!! Yah~ I’m not…”

“Appa~ donew”

The little kid cut off Yunho word. Changmin simply ignore his hyung word.

“Put your bottle and bowl at sink and wash your hand ne~”

He said while pat little one head.

“Eung~”

The little one nodded his head cutely. Changmin can’t help but to let a chuckle. Yunho can’t believe that his evil maknae can change like that. The little one look like struggle to come out from his chair. With help from Changmin, he finally can come down from his chair.

“Pabo Changmin~”

“Mwo!!!”

Changmin said while glaring to his brother.

“Look~”

He just pointed to the direction while ignore the glaring that he got. Changmin look at the direction which Yunho pointed and got up from his seat.

“Wae you not call me??”

The actual thing is the little one was struggle to reach the sink as the sink was too high for him.

“I want to try”

He said while pouted.

“Aish~ you not high enough to reach this sink. Come on. Let me pick you up ne~. One, two, three, up!!”

Changmin squat down and pick up the little kid and let him to wash his hand.

“Appa done!!!!”

He said while show his teeth.

“Aigo~ kiyowo. High five!!!”

Both of them share the high five. Changmin put down the little one.

“Now~ go to sleep ne~”

He just shook his head.

“Wae?? Want to eat again??”

“He not like you.”

Yunho said as he watch his maknae and the kid interaction.

“Aish~ hyung. You just jealous. Right??”

Changmin said to the kid as he actually meaning it to his leader. He just nodded his head. Changmin smile in victory.

“You..”

“Appa~ I want to sleep with you.”

Once again the kid cut off Yunho word.

“Arasso~ wait ne. I will wash the dishes first then we sleep. Arasso~”

“Yey!!!”

“Go up first. I will come later.”

“Eung~”

Then, the kid was run up to climb up the stairs and headed to Junsu room.

 

“Wah~ I don’t know that my maknae can be this gentle.”

Yunho said in mocking voice while there are smirk plastered on his face.

“Hyung, hyung. You not believe your beloved maknae can be this gentle too?? Tsk, tsk. Your too late to know that and thank you for that compliment after all.”

“Your almost welcome. But I just want to warn you, don’t teach him a bad thing especially eat at this hour!!!”

“Tsk~ hyung. If you want to know today it's just coincidence for today, I think. But don’t worry. I wouldn’t and for your information I as a cute, innocent and clever maknae never teach someone bad. The fact.”

Both of them stand near to each other and start their glaring. Even though the show not started yet, the headed conversation already been held. There a long pause until,

“So, hyung~ you just jealous right that he don’t want with you?? Oh I mean, any kid don’t want with you.”

“Mwo?? Me jealous?? For what??? Tsk, tsk poor my maknae. You already old ne??? Before this, he the one who call me appa. Not you. Tsk, tsk.”

Yunho said it in mocking voice. Changmin try to hold his furious. Then he smirk.

“But if he call you his appa, why he not calling you appa before?? When he saw you?? That’s mean he not recognize  you at all… hyung~”

Changmin said in mocking tone. Yunho look like thinking of it.

“Yah~ you..”

“Look I win.”

“Aish~ Jinjja.”

“Almost the time I said don’t try to mess with me. If not.”

“Tsk~ but I’m your hyung!!!”

“I know that fact but not all the time. Haha”

Changmin said while let an evil laugh. Yunho just massage his temple.

“Sleep hyung. You already old now. Look you body can’t keep track with your condition too. Poor you”

“Because of you.”

“Don’t blame me for that. Blame yourself.”

“Mwo???”

Changmin let out his evil laugh once again and just left his leader alone in the kitchen in the dumbfounded state.

“Ah~ hyung before I forget clean the mess ne. If not, tomorrow a new day will approach. Muahahahaha”

Yunho just left speechless in that state.

“Wah~ jinjja this person. Really. Aish~”

He just grumbling when he realize what his maknae had done to him. He still can’t believe, he can’t overpower his maknae yet. But not most of the time his maknae can overpower him, certain he can do it.

“Aish~ I just want to drink a water but. Aigo~ -sigh- Well I think I had no choice. If not.”

He know for sure if the kitchen was left in the mess state, the eldest will overpower all of them. And to be the worst, he wouldn’t cooking for a day. The worse nightmare to them.

 

After he finish up clean the mess in the kitchen, he slump his body in the couch. Not even bothering to sleep in his room.

“Better I sleep here.”

“Yunnie~ why sleep here??”

The voice make him wake up again.

“Ah~ Jongie. I just tired and don’t have energy right now.”

Can you imagine what time he done all the clean at that time?? It’s already past 4.15 a.m. It’s really kill him.

“At least you need comfortable place to sleep.”

Jaejoong said while facing him.

“Urm~”

Yunho tiredly answer him as he try to close his eyes once again. Jaejoong just shook his head and decide to drag him to his room.

“Kaja~”

He drag the sleepy boy to go to room. Yunho without any choice just drag his feet to where Jaejoong bring.

 

“Wae you not sleep yet??”

Yunho feel weird why Jaejoong still not sleep. He thought Jaejoong already sleep.

“The kid just sleep. I accompany him before decide to look my family if they already sleep or not.”

“He sleep in your room??”

Jaejoong just nodded his head.

“You should take care of yourself. No need to push it too hard.”

“Tsk~ same goes with you my awesome leader.”

Both of them just smile.

“So, all of them already sleep???”

“Erm~ aigo~ they are too cute. I took some picture of them while they are sleeping. Did you want to look??”

Jaejoong took the phone from his pocket and show it too Yunho.

“Look Yoochun and this little girl, look like real father and daughter so cute. the way Yoochun sleep like to protect his daughter from any harm. Changmin and this kid too. Aigo~ wae so cute??? Do not like father and son at all. You know why because they look like a brother keke. And lastly, Junsu. Poor him sleep alone. But still the way he sleep too cute!!!”

Jaejoong said while giggle it make the latter just smile unconsciously too.

“Aish~ you just too excited huh??? But still they really cute.”

“Right?? –sigh- I feel like they had real family already. I feel sad suddenly.”

Jaejoong said while shove his phone to his pocket again.

“Yah~ wae emotional suddenly huh?? You look like a worry umma who can’t let go his son to be with someone else.”

Jaejoong smack Yunho hand.

“Of course I feel like that. They so precious to me. I feel like don’t want to share with anyone else.”

“Aigo~ later you would married to right??”

“But still.”

“Aish~ just go to sleep. You already tired that’s why you make assumption like that.”

Jaejoong just pouted his lips. 

“If then, good night Yunnie~”

“Ne~ haha. Ah~ Jongie~ can I ask you something??”

It’s make Jaejoong to stop his track.

“Yup.”

“Can I sleep in your room?? You know you alone to take care of the kid, is bit tiring right?? So, maybe if I there I can help.”

“But you are tired right??”

“Kwenchana. It’s not fair only you to keep watch him.”

“But..”

Before Jaejoong could finish his sentence, he just let out a sigh. Well, Yunho just show him the pleading face to him.

“Arasso.”

“Gomawo~”

At the end, Yunho sleep at Jaejoong room while Changmin sleep in Junsu room as the kid sleep at there. all of them finally can sleep but not in the night, in the early morning they just can take rest. All of them not even take a bath before sleep as they are too tired to even thinking about it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not start filming yet, but they already need to act like real father here. It's that's mean the kid already know them? Seem like all of kid look like comfortable with them. Does it's mean their job to take care them is easy as today for the next time??? Make sure you stay tuned to know more~ ^_^ -mehrong :p -