First day????

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

The car already waited at outside. All of them entered the car.

“There are no camera that installed in our car right?” They look at their surrounding.

“Look like no.” Their manager then enter the car.

“Yah~ Kibum hyung. Wae you not talk to us first? Aish~ jinjja.” Changmin scold their manager.

“Haha. It’s for your experience too. When you want take this opportunity again. This is the only chance.” He smile to them.

“We still young hyung.” Junsu said to manager.

“Haha young? Young??” Changmin ask Junsu.

“Wae? You think you are adult now?” Junsu ask Changmin. They start their bickering again. All of them was burst to laugh.

“Unfortunately here we have someone who doesn’t act like his age. And we can put him with kid also. Same level.” Jaejoong tell them.

“It’s Junsu.” All of them laugh.

“Aniyo~ I not kid” Junsu just pout. Yoochun pat Junsu back while laugh.

“Hyung~ this is your phone.” Yunho give back the phone to their manager.

“But hyung. How many kids that we need to take care of?” Yoochun ask the manager.

“Ah~ is it baby or kids and very important thing, boy or girl, hyung?” Junsu who asked many question at one time make Kibum can’t answer Yoochun question yet.

“Just wait for me to finish first. Aish~ jinjja.” Junsu just smiled awkwardly.

“For this time being, I doesn’t know too actually. Everything was being secret from me neither all of you. So, jut wait until we arrived at place where you will meet your kids or baby alright?”

“Hyung, did you think our kid will be girl or boy?” Junsu suddenly asked the question to them.

“I prefer girl. Since a long time I want to take care girl kid to be my sister. But since we in Hello Baby better girl.” Yoochun give his thought.

“I prefer girl too.” Yunho support Yoochun idea. Both of them high five.

“I don’t care boy or girl as long as they obedient to me.” Changmin give his thought as well. All of them burst to laugh.

“I agree with Changmin.” Jaejoong high five with Changmin.

“Well, that’s mean only me prefer boy.”

“But wae you want take care of boy?” Jaejoong ask Junsu.

“So that both of us can play soccer later.” Once again all of them laugh.

“Only think about soccer only.” Yunho said. They ended up chatting till they have reach their destination.

“We already arrived.”

“Suddenly I feel nervous.” Well it’s show at Yoochun face.

 

“Please get ready. Attach your mic with you.” All of them go to attach their mic and test it. All the staff was busy set up their thing for filming.

“Ah~ I was excited now.” Changmin said in excited voice.

“PD-nim, so what we must do now? Did we just wait for them?” Yunho ask the PD.

“Seem like all of you was excited to know right? Well, before you know about them, we need to identify first did all of you really can take responsibility as father or not.”

“Haha it’s seem like we really be husband and father soon. The qualification that was did by father-in-law” Junsu said while laugh. Changmin try to hold his laughter with that statement while Yoochun nudge Junsu hand to keep quiet.

“Well, you can consider as that too.” PD just laugh.

“Before that, how many children that you think you will take care?”

“Erm~ for me, I consider it as 5. 5 kids.” Jaejoong said.

“Eh!!! Wae, wae???” In unison, all of them screamed. They were shocked with Jaejoong answer.

“Well, all of us can take care kid each one. It’s easy.”

“No, no. I don’t agree, I think 3 is easy.” Changmin said.

“Wae?” Now they wait for their magnae to answer.

“Coz if we take care only 3 kids, at least we can give full attention to them.”

“I don’t think so. I think one kid is more better. It’s really easy to take care one kid only and all attention can fully give to them.” Junsu said his opinion.

“Aiy~ you want to play yourself right? When we take care of kid, you will play yourself right?” Yoochun . All of them just giggle.

“Aniyo~ it’s not my intention.” Great how he know about that. He just sighed and smile awkwardly. The PD just smile watching them like that.

“Ah~ about the qualification, did we do like previous season? Well, what I can remember the season with MBLAQ they need to find the son while T-ARA they need to do several task regarding taking care of children. Until they finish their task, then they will get their qualification. So, what we need to do?” Yunho give full and sharp explanation. All of them just nodded.

“Haha well, you seem know a lot about that right? I don’t want to waste the time. Now each of you will have different task. Take this because it’s really useful.” Each of them take different card. They read carefully their card.

“You can complete your own task within one hour only.” PD continue give their instruction.

“Eh!!! Only one hour? It’s seem we can complete it in 30 minutes.” Yoochun said with confident.

“But doesn’t that it’s weird? The task given was easy. Does it mean when we complete to do this task, another thing waiting for us?” Jaejoong give the logical. The member think again and yeah, it’s to easy. Something weird. They are indeed clever. PD was thought.

“Well it’s just assumptions right? I don’t say that it’s wrong or true. So, I think one hour is enough right?”

“I think no. How about one hour 30 minutes. Please Pd-nim. You are so kind, right??” Junsu make a cute face to PD. All of them make pleading face to PD. PD excuse himself to discuss with other staff. After discussing with some staff,

“Alright. One hour 30 minutes as you wish. Do your best. And hope see you soon. You may go now.” PD said after that. They thanks to PD and the other staff. All of them headed to their car.

 

Wanna know what the task given to them???? Wait another chapter ne~ and mianhae it's a bit bland i guess keke -merong-