The Final Mission (Final Part)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

Changmin POV

“It’s look like I am the one who already come here.” I tell to cameraman. Exactly as I thought, no one of my hyung has come yet. What the hell they took too long? –sigh- as I enter the car I see a two bag. One is a medium size and another one erm~ large??? XD

“What this?” My curiosity really kills me just to know what inside it. Hurm~ well no one know if I take a look of it right? Yes, that’s right. No one knows. Keke. I grab the bag and found several item like toys kid? Did I just enter different car???? But this is the car that we go with earlier. Or this is some mission item?? I found 3 different types of toys.

“Wah~ this look expensive.” I take look to medium size first. At there two items was discovered by whom??? Me of course. XD

“Discovery Dinosaur Ball Pits??” its look like for toddler one. Look cute. I wonder who buy this. The thing that I was shock is the price. It’s cost about $79.95. What the!!! Only this item already cost this much.

“I doesn’t know that the kid toys really cost a lot.” I picked another item inside that bag and found one box. It’s written there 3D Lite Board. Eh??? What this thing about??

“Ah~ so this for education eh? Look cool.” I check the price and it’s really shock me. It’s cost about $79.99. Just $0.04 more than the previous one. It will be cool if it’s was cooking utensils or what so ever as if regarding to food. Then I heard our car was open by someone.

“YAH!!! WHY YOU TOUCH MY THING!!!” Gah~ this shriek make my ear will become deaf soon.

“YAH, HYUNG!!!! DON’T SHOUT CAN YOU. YOU MAKE MY EAR BECOME DEAF SOON.” I can see that Yoochun hyung just cover his ear with his hand.

“Can both of you stop shouting. Both of you really make my ear deaf so soon. Poor my ear.” Yoochun hyung enter the car with a pissed look.

“Sorry hyung. I not mean to shout to you. But this dolphin make me like that.” I quickly apologize to Yoochun hyung.

“Yah~ for your information, I not a dolphin ok. And one more thing why you touch my thing huh?” I want to argue back but when see Yoochun hyung glare to me I just shout my mouth.

“This is your hyung?” I showed Junsu hyung the toys. He nodded. Yoochun hyung grab the toys besides me.

“Wow~ this cool and WHAT THE!!! The price is … daebak!!!” Yoochun hyung was screaming. Omo~ he sure was in a big shock state. Both of us look to him to make sure that we don’t saw a shocking thing and he just smile.

“Unbelievable hyung. Ah~ I not see the last one hyung.” I pointed to other bag that slightly bigger than the one. Yoochun hyung busy looking at the super toys.

“When I child I not getting this kind of toys yet.” He says while looking to it. I just nodded towards his statement.

“Owh~ hyung. This for girl right? This absolutely the thing that Jaejoong hyung like.” I grinned while looking at the box.

“Oh~ Hello Kitty?? This is definitely Jaejoong hyung want.”

“But he guy. I don’t think he want this too. Just Hello Kitty mirror is ok.” Junsu hyung said after long silent. Well, I agree with Junsu hyung. I still don’t get why he like Hello Kitty much. It’s for girl and you know this so girly. I know he like cute thing but... huff~ whatever then.

“Want to bet? If Jaejoong see this and say he wants, what you will do?” wow Yoochun hyung want bet with Junsu hyung? Sound interesting.

“Erm~ ok. I take it. So, Changmin which side you want be? Me or him?”  Both of them look at me. Should I include too????

“Uh...uh… me? Well, only this time I will be in your side Junsu hyung.” Both of us high five together.

“Arasso. So, the bet is who ever lose will pay for our next meal. How those sound?” Wah~ meal ne?? Sound interesting but how about if we are the lost one? Andwae!!! I not pay it. How come I need to pay for others? If my own meal I will. Junsu hyung should. Ne~ he should. I grinned when think about it.

“Arasso~ the condition is accepted.” I just nodded.

“This is not expensive like the other two, hyung. It’s just $36.75 only.” I ask Junsu hyung about the price. It’s rather not expensive like other two.

“Owh~ I think this is more cute compare to Barbie doll. And you know Barbie Doll is expensive too. Better I pick this.” I just nodded. We put back Junsu hyung item because we don’t want to show yet to YunJae couple yet. Just in the right time, Yunho and Jaejoong arrived.

“What make both of you late huh?” Yoochun ask the couple who just arrived.

“We had encountered some problem before. So, who the first one?” Without any delay I put my hands up with proud.

“Ah~ the snarky magnae. I see.” Jaejoong hyung just smirk and not feeling amused at all. Tsk~ this hyung.

 

Author POV

The car finally departed after all the member in car.

“So, how many minutes we left?” Yunho ask the others.

“Erm~ 10 minutes more. Lucky that both of you manage come.” Yoochun said to Yunho and Jaejoong. Both of them just smile.

“So, how the item going?” Changmin ask the Yunho and Jaejoong. The operation begins!! Yoochun and MinSu couple exchange glance to each other. Both Jaejoong and Yunho not aware about that.

“Well~ we start with Yunho first. So, Yunho show us yours first.”Jaejoong ask the leader. He takes the baby bottle from Jaejoong bag.

“This.” The bottle is kind of cute with the dolphin design. All of them automatically will think Junsu if they see dolphin except him. Junsu was staring to the bottle that Yunho hold.

“Why you staring at this?” Yunho ask the dolphin boy.

“Uh?? Ah~ ani. The bottle is kind of cute and attractive.” He let a small chuckled. Like you. All of them thought the same think about it and just chuckled with Junsu mark.

“Does the milk still warm Yunho?” Jaejoong ask him. He just nodded. He gives the eldest the bottle.

“It’s good. Lucky your bag is a bit warmer.” Yunho said with smile. Yoochun look at Changmin and just chuckled.

“Wae you chuckled Chun-ah?” Junsu ask the dandy one.

“Look at Min face. He look want to grab that bottle.” He said while point at Jaejoong whose still holding the bottle.

“A… a… ani... aniyo~ I just admire with that look only. Kawai.” Changmin said while stuttered the word to them. All of them were laugh.

“Uh... uh… did I hear something wrong? The bottle looks kawai????” All the hyung was laughing to Changmin since Changmin is someone who hard to say something is kawai except if it’s food.

“Did you think we can get fooled by your answer huh? You not admire with this bottle but instead inside it right? MILK.” Jaejoong said while continue his laughing. Changmin just give the death glare to them.

“So, Jaejoong what you buy?” This time its turn to be Jaejoong. He took the book that he buys from his bag.

“Pokémon The Adventure, Pinkalicious and Puss in Boots???” Changmin said while raised his eyebrows towards Jaejoong.

“Waeyo?? It’s some problem regarding my book?”

“Well hyung. You should buy some book non-fiction like about our world, astronomy and else. Not something about the fantasy.”

“But I buy something that the kid will find it attractive and like to read more. If I buy book like what you said, it will make they feeling burden to read because of the word that chosen.”

“Hyung~ not all non-fiction books are so hard to read. There are several books that exactly kid can read in their age and thus the word is easy to make them understand. If we want to make kids like to read, we should teach them since the beginning hyung.”

“Ok I will admit that. But still for me, if you give something serious to kid, your kid will be erm… like serious too??? Not having fun and be a dreamer. Just think about world and all.”

“Hyung as I said before there are book that in right age for kids right? It’s not like journal like the adult reading hyung. I have seen some book that can attract kid. The cartoon picture can attract them. While they read and laughing over the book, they still can learn in the same time.” Both Jaejoong and Changmin was bickering about the books that Jaejoong buy. YunChunSu just quiet not interfere. But the leader look like can’t take it anymore.

“Huff~ can both of you stop bickering over this little thing? Both of you make me headache you know. Aigo~” Yunho message his forehead while shook his head. Both of them look at Yunho and then see each other. Before they can start their bickering again, Yunho already emit his aura if-you-want-to-be-kill-today-please-to-do-so. No one can mess with the leader. Even the Lord Voldemin afraid with him.

“So, Yoochun what you buy?” Yunho turn his head to ask Yoochun. He grab his bag and show to them three beautiful cloth.

“Wah~ it’s so cute especially the baby cloth.” Junsu was excited to see baby cloth.

“But hyung. This gown looks really beautiful.” Changmin was amazed with girl cloth that Yoochun bought.

“Right? It’s so beautiful. This gown attract me more than the others.” He just chuckled when he imagined his soon-be-daughter wearing it.

“Don’t think naughty thing Chun-ah” Jaejoong remind Yoochun while he blush a bit because his action got caught. The other three just chuckled.

“How about you Min-ah?” Jaejoong ask the youngest.

“Tada~” Changmin show the bag that full with food.

“This is not food that you want to eat right?”

“Of course not. Lucky ahjumma help me recommend some good food. Don’t mistaken your maknae ability arasso~”

 “Sometimes you can do a good job ne~ good, good.” Jaejoong make a mess with Changmin hair. Changmin just groaned and look like he ready to smack Jaejoong back. Before he could do that, Yunho already smack Changmin head.

“For what!!!!” Changmin yelled at Yunho while rub his head.

“You should treat your hyung properly. Not punish your hyung. Ara~” Jaejoong just grin evilly to Changmin while YooSu couple try to hold their laugh. Changmin just give them death glare and the glare look like can kill someone.  

“How many toys you bought Junsu?” Yunho ask dolphin boy. Junsu show them two bags that contain the toys. Changmin and Yoochun pretend that they not see it first.

“Wah~ its look like expensive ne?” Yunho take the bag and looking at the item.

“Wow~ cools. The price also, wah~ jinjja, no joke.”

“Nowadays toys really expensive right Jaejoong hyung? Tsk~ Su hyung really something.”

“What??? I didn’t do anything wrong right?”

“You do. You shouldn’t buy something that kids don’t know how to play. Look this. 3D Lite Board? Did you think kids find it’s attractive? It’s look like useless item.” Jaejoong said in serious tone. Changmin want to protest but since he knows that what his hyung do is, he just plays along. YunChunMin try very hard do not laugh when they see Junsu face change.

“So, should I go buy other one?” the innocent boy said in sad voice.

“Hurm~ no need. If we go to other store I don’t think we have enough time.” Jaejoong coldly respond with his cold look.

“Mi...mianhae hyung. I don’t know which to buy. I thought this item is the most wanted toys that kids want.” Junsu seem like can burst to tears anytime. Then, four of them were laughing leaving the puzzle one. He then realized something was off.

“YAH!!! DID ALL OF YOU PLAYING WITH ME???” Junsu already burst. The four of them already dying from laughing.

“How come you are so slow huh? Haha” Yoochun tease Junsu more. Junsu just pout while giggle.

“Hyung~ you not see other bag. I curious what inside that bag.” Changmin said while still laugh a bit. Well he just pretend to say it.

“Ho... ho… Hello Kitty House?” Jaejoong try to take it from Yunho when heard the word Hello Kitty.

“WAH!!! KAWAI!!!!” this is what he said with sparkly eyes. The trio just waits patiently. It’s look like MinSu couple victory but Yoochun don’t want to give up.

“You don’t want to buy it Jae?” Yoochun ask the amusement one. He silent a few seconds.

“Erm~ Junsu already buy it. So, I don’t think I need to buy it more right?” Jaejoong said while examine the item. Changmin look Yoochun with just-give-up-it’s-our-victory to him. He silently shook his head and shot the glare I-wouldn’t-give-up-your-dummy-food-monster. Junsu, who can feel the tense, quickly make a move.

‘I the one who bet with him, how come Changmin so fierce.’ Junsu said in his heart.

“Ah~ Yoochun mean maybe you want to buy it for your niece.” Junsu ask Jaejoong.

“Ah~ should I?? Erm~ maybe later. Not now. I sure there a lot of beautiful Hello Kitty besides this. Your taste kind of . Haha.”

“Yah hyung!!! Don’t you dare to tease me?” Junsu just pouted. All of them chuckled.

“But don’t you like Hello Kitty? You should buy it.” look like Yoochun never give up persuading Jaejoong.

“You mean for me? Are you crazy? Yah~ I already grown up and I’m man now. Did you think I play with kids toys? I admit that I like Hello Kitty but not in my mind that I want buy this for myself. If for my niece I sure buy it.” Jaejoong look Yoochun with unbelievable stare. Yunho already dumbfounded while MinSu just try to hold their laugh.

“So we won huh?” Changmin ask Yoochun who look defeated with his smirk.

“We are not sure yet, Min-ah. Let me ask him last question. Then we know who the winner.” Yoochun raised his eyebrows towards Changmin. Changmin just nodded. Yunho and Jaejoong look like something was going on.

“Won?? About what? Did something was going on?” Yunho ask others. Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulders while the others three just keep quiet.

“Ok Jaejoong hyung. Tell us honestly did you want to have this Hello Kitty or not? I don’t care if you want to buy for your niece or yourself. Just tell us honestly.” Without any patient Yoochun ask Jaejoong and ignore Yunho question. Jaejoong, who a bit shocked, regain his composure.

“Uh… what happen actually? Why I feel like I have done something wrong? Yunnie~” He try to pleading Yunho but he know the leader can’t do anything since the other three already emit their strange aura that no one dare to make fun with. He sometimes wonders how come this three can suppress them. He sighs.

“Erm~ of course I want. But not for me, maybe my niece.” Jaejoong answered carefully.

“This is true from your heart hyung?” Changmin ask the eldest with his fierce eyes. He just nodded. Huh~ the way he look scary. T_T . Jaejoong thought.

“Yeh!!!! I won. Gomawo hyung!!!! So, remember our deal you two. Haha” Yoochun said while he hugging Jaejoong. YunJae couple just looks at them blankly. MinSu already sigh.

“Ok~ so mind to telling us what happen?” Yunho ask the others.

“Ask this duck hyung.” Changmin pointed to Junsu.

“Yah!!! I not a duck , you food monster!!!”

“Yah!!!! Can both of you stop quarrelling and tell us!!!” The leader can’t take it anymore.

“Haha~ hyung. Let me explain. Actually, didn’t that Jaejoong hyung like Hello Kitty? So, we made a bet if Jae hyung confess that he want to buy it, I won if not they will won. Unfortunately I won. Haha” Yoochun show a proud face. Jaejoong look like thinking of something.

“So you make fun of me???” Jaejoong ask them.

“Huh? What fun hyung? We just want to look if you really like it very much.”

“It’s wrong for me to like it?”

“Ne~ you a namja. And this Hello Kitty for girl. Furthermore it’s so girly hyung~” Jaejoong just pouted.

“At least I not like Barbie doll.” He said with sad voice while looking down. Yunho nudged Changmin and give the look “look-at-what-you-done-quickly-apologize”. Changmin was feeling guilty.

“Erm~ hyung. Mi…mi... mianhae… I not mean anything wrong hyung. It’s fact.” He can feel that the leader look him with fierce look. Jaejoong just quiet. Inside the car the tense air can be feeling.

“Ugh~ I mean so...so... sorry hyung. I doesn’t mean anything hyung. Just forget what I tell you before ne~” Changmin still persuaded the eldest. Jaejoong just smirked and laugh.

“Haha. So, you are freak out ne~. Aww~ you are so cute haha.” He pinched Changmin cheek. Before Changmin could say anything, Yunho already pinch his ear. Yoochun just laugh when he seen the unfamiliar scene, well no one can except from evil maknae but look like today is exception. Maybe he afraid that Jaejoong wouldn’t cook for him. XD

“Uh~ hyung. If its Barbie doll, it’s kind of creepy you know.” Junsu said innocently. The silent moment, before all of them burst to laugh.

“Yah~ why you late to respond? Are you spacing out?”

“You funny hyung.” All of them laugh leaving the spacing one with grin.

“Ah~ before I forget, what the bet on?” Yunho ask Yoochun.

“Owh~ the one who lose need to pay for our meal hyung.”

“That’s mean they will pay?” Jaejoong pointed to MinSu couple. Changmin and Junsu were silent for a while.

“I can’t believe that Changmin will treat us.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“Of course I wouldn’t pay. This dolphin will pay.” Changmin pointed to his hyung.

“Aish!! I not dolphin!!!! You already agree before that you will pay it too. Not fair.”

“Ah~ whatever hyung. I wouldn’t pay.” Changmin stubbornly deny it while Junsu still insist that they will pay together. The other three just shook their head watching the childish fight. While they fight, they already arrived at final place.

“We already arrived. You left about 1 minutes before the finish time. Pali!!!” Their manager tells them. All of them immediately go out from the car and run to final destination. Their manager just shook his head.

 

“PD-nim!!!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong shout from far away.

“Shh~ don’t shout.” Yunho remind Jaejoong while others just chuckled watching the eldest like that. From far they can see PD just grin.

“30 seconds before the finish time. All of you definitely a good runner right? Good.” Lee PD tell them while smirk. The DBSK boys already panting because of running.

“So, PD-nim, what we should do? any card left?” Yoochun mocking the PD. He just laugh.

“Well, I need to check first all your thing before that.” All of them give the item and the picture that they took. After 5 minutes the production crew examine and discuss, Lee PD come to them.

“After the consideration and based of our discuss, we approve that all of you will be cast in Hello Bbay. Congratulation to you.” Lee PD say while smile to them. all of them really happy after heard that news.

“Jinjja??? No trick and all??” Jaejoong try to make sure with him. he just nodded. YunJaeChunSuMin was hugged each other because they are too happy that they finally success doing their mission.

“So, where the kid?” Yunho ask Lee PD.

“ You will know soon. So, I think that’s all. All of you can back to your dorm now.” All of them bewildered when heard that.

“This is trick or not??? Aish~ It’s hard for me to believe what happen.” Changmin finally explode. Lee PD just keep calm and smile.

“Aniyo~ it’s true. The filming already ended. Go, go.” They look at each other. Lee PD who sense it,

“Aish~ it’s hard for you to believe what I said right? The filming already ended and all of you already been casted in Hello Baby. no need to be doubt about this ne~ hehe” after they getting their sense, they finally can adapt what the PD-nim already say.

“Well, if you say so, what we can do right?” All of them nodded with what Junsu said. For the first time, they agree with Junsu said. XD

“Then, we go now. Thank you for you hard work.”

“Thank you for you hard work.” All of them follow what leader doing. They greet all the production crew who doing a lot of work since start. They headed to their car with the anxiety and curios feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New day will approach them. what is it??? stay tune.. ^_^  

finally the mission ended... haha XD so guys how ur respone??? -waiting patiently- XD