FIRST AIRING EPISODE~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

annyeong!! yes finally i can update!! yeppie!! hehe.. first of all mianhae that i can't update regulary.. n this is second update after the announcement before.. hehe.. well i have one paper to go which will be happen a few days later, and now since i have a gap within it, i decide to update this story since i already wrote it... enjoy n comment will be my pleasure~ hehe ;) ah~ before i forget, for this airing episode, u should imagine that u watching their show ne~ because i make this story like that, only the word 'airing'... did u understand me?? -_- 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Narrator : Lee So Ra

Narrator : This season has make a quite chaos as there are huge n famous group who will be starring in this new season. Hello baby website full with comment from various fan either in Korea neither oversea.

Caption : full with love~ <3

Caption : 12 November 2013, Tuesday  at The Park View Restaurant 

Inside the restaurant there are not many people who come to eat their lunch yet. Then there are 5 handsome boys enter the restaurant. They was being lead by the workers at there to show their place.

Caption : wah~ they look so handsome.. they doesn’t realize the camera that was filming them.

They continuous immerse with their chatting until one of waiter come to them with some note. Yunho take it and read the note.

Yunho : “To TVXQ we want to say congratulations for your comeback. We have great news to all of you, since it’s for your comeback we have present as well. All of you will be casted in Hello Baby and be father to kids/baby.”

All of them was speechless when heard that news.

Caption : ......... (the bird chirpping)

 

Jaejoong : Hel….lo Ba…by?

Yoochun : The one who take care the baby?

Changmin : We became appa?

Junsu : What’s that?

Yunho : Did I read wrong?

 

Narrator : no u are not read it wrong Yunho~  

On the instant all of them was laugh. The waiter come again with another note.

Jaejoong : Did you happen to be crew of Hello Baby?

Caption : full with suspision jaejoong appa~

Waiter : If I can.

 

Caption : kekekeke

 

Junsu : He not.

Changmin : What the mission again?

Yunho : “To be happen, next your  desk is the crew of Hello Baby. Nice to meet all of you.”

DBSK : Eh!!!!!

 

All of them saw the crew and greet each other.

Jaejoong : Is this some kind of trick?

PD : Aniyo~ it’s not trick. It’s true that all of you will be casted in Hello Baby. Everything you do a while ago also have been filming.

 

All of them look the surrounding n realize that there are camera surround them. What can they do is just laugh.

Yunho : So, we must take care of kid start today?

 

PD just nodded.

Yunho : Well I think it’s not that bad, right?

Jaejoong : Yeah, that’s right.

 

The only member that still in daze is Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

Narrator : are their soul already left their body? Wake up appa!!

 

Yoochun and Changmin still laugh because they think it was ridiculous to take care the kids. Automatically all of them start to laugh again. All the crew was speechless.

 

Caption : did they think it’s all lie?

 

PD : We not lying about this it’s true. Jinjja. This is the place where you can find your kid. Good luck.

PD give the card to them. Finally they come back to their sense.

 

Yoochun : kaja~ we need to go now.

 

Narrator : finally you sense come back yoochun appa~

Caption : Lotte garden

One car already arrived at mission place and all Dong Bang boys out from car and headed to where crew stated. As they arrived, they quickly put their mic.

 

Changmin : Ah~ I was excited now.

Yunho : PD-nim, so what we must do now? Did we just wait for them?

Narrator: seem like they excited to know about baby~

 

PD : Seem like all of you was excited to know right? Well, before you know about them, we need to identify first did all of you really can take responsibility as father or not.

Junsu : Haha it’s seem like we really be husband and father soon. The qualification that was did by father-in-law

Caption : junsu just being junsu~ XD

 

PD : Well, you can consider as that too. Before that, how many children that you think you will take care?

Jaejoong : Erm~ for me, I consider it as 5. 5 kids.

Caption : O_o

 

YunYooJunMin : Eh!!! Wae, wae???

Jaejoong : Well, all of us can take care kid each one. It’s easy.

Changmin : No, no. I don’t agree, I think 3 is easy.

JaeYunYooJun : Wae?

Changmin : Coz if we take care only 3 kids, at least we can give full attention to them.

Junsu : I don’t think so. I think one kid is more better. It’s really easy to take care one kid only and all attention can fully give to them.

Yoochun : Aiy~ you want to play yourself right? When we take care of kid, you will play yourself right?

 

All the member just giggle heard that.

Junsu : Aniyo~ it’s not my intention.

Caption : Junsu appa~ cheer up!! :D

 

Yunho : Ah~ about the qualification, did we do like previous season? Well, what I can remember the season with MBLAQ they need to find the son while T-ARA they need to do several task regarding taking care of children. Until they finish their task, then they will get their qualification. So, what we need to do?

Narrator : wow~ sharp leader indeed.

 

PD : Well, you seem know a lot about that right? I don’t want to waste the time. Now each of you will have different task. Take this because it’s really useful.

 

Each of them take different card. They read carefully their card.

 

Transition : Yunho (buy a bottle and make a milk), Jaejoong (buy a story book), Yoochun (buy a cloth), Junsu (buy a toy), Changmin (buy a food)

 

PD : You can complete your own task within one hour only.

Yoochun : Eh!!! Only one hour? It’s seem we can complete it in 30 minutes.

Jaejoong : But doesn’t that it’s weird? The task given was easy. Does it mean when we complete to do this task, another thing waiting for us?

Caption : clever appa~

 

PD : Well it’s just assumptions right? I don’t say that it’s wrong or true. So, I think one hour is enough right?

Junsu : I think no. How about one hour 30 minutes. Please Pd-nim. You are so kind, right??

PD : Alright. One hour 30 minutes as you wish. Do your best. And hope see you soon. You may go now.

NARRATOR : indeed cutiey junsu still have this charm. Kekeke

 

Caption : Lotte Mall

 

All of them come out from the car and do some shouting

DBSK : Good luck everyone. We must do our best. Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!!!!

 

Camera show Yunho part.

Cameraman : Why you giggle?

Yunho : Maybe I was excited when think about this. –chuckle- Dear viewers, I have problem regarding which bottle I should pick since I not familiar with this, hope you can help me. Well this only the way. –wink-

Caption : some fan had died over that.

 

Yunho : Yoboseyo~

Caption : just who are he calling?

 

Move to Junsu part

He finally enter Toy Empire Store

Junsu : It’s interesting. –laugh- Ah~ annyeonghaseyo~

Staff : Can I help you?

Junsu : Ah~ kwenchana. If I have problem I will call for help. Thank you.

He slightly bow and smile to them.

Cameraman : So, Junsu-shi, did you already decide what you want to buy?

Junsu : Molla. I will look first. It’s too many toys that really great and attractive. Since I don’t know whether we will raise baby or kids so I think maybe I will buy more than one item, right? Hehe I just genius.

 

Yoochun part~

Yoochun : Hyung, did you know where they sell cloth for kids?

Cameraman just shook his head.

Caption : seem like yoochun appa was lost~ T_T

 

Yoochun : This card is not help at all. No information whether the age or height.

Narrator : u need to find it by urself appa~

 

Yoochun : Annyeonghaseyo~

He greet some workers at there.

 

Yoochun : Doesn’t that it was cute. Look the girl cloth, the dress pretty awesome. Wah~ Haha~ I was imagine my daughter wear this dress.

Narrator : yoochun appa behave~

 

Cameraman : It’s time for you to married

Yoochun : Well I not find my woman yet.

Caption : please be soon appa~ keke

 

Yoochun : Since we don’t know whether our son is baby or kids neither the gender, I think I will buy some cloth. I genius right? I think I already see what I want.

 

Changmin part~

He enter the food section inside mall.

Changmin : What kind of food that kid always eat. But when I was little, I always eat some healthy stuff. Erm~ should I find my favorites food when I was kid back then? It’s really suitable for kid, so I don’t think it’s the food that I want to buy hehe. I genius. Owh~ ramen. This is my favorite ramen after all.

He show his favourite ramen.

Caption : not for u appa~ -_-

 

Changmin : I want to buy this. But I need to find food for kid first. This task is not suitable for me. It's suitable for Jaejoong hyung. Even though I like to eat but still I don’t know what to buy.

Cameraman : Doesn’t that it was your favorite thing to do?

Changmin : Yup it’s true that it was my favorite thing but I doesn’t know what kid like to eat, if I think about my own stomach I never in this problem hehe.

Narrator : person who always think about himself. XD

 

Changmin : Excuse me. Can you lend me help?

He ask one of ahjumma at there to help him.

Changmin : May I know what kind of food those kids nowadays like to eat? I think prefer the nourishment one.

Ahjumma : All kids food is nourishment one here, young man. Seem you are still struggling to find kids food ne~ where you wife?

Caption : Kekekeke 

 

Changmin : Aniyo~ ahjumma. I not married yet and I just need to find it because it was my mission.

Ahjumma : Mission? What kind of mission?

Caption : poor changmin appa~ hope u will success.

 

Jaejoong part~

On the way to go book store, he saw a familiar view,

Jaejoong : Keke. I think he lost his way. Well, he always unfamiliar with place even though several times we have been here.

 

Jaejoong enter Kyobo Book Centre and headed to kids section.

Jaejoong : Wah~ it’s too many book. Look great.

 

He took one of the book at there and reading the content. He somehow mesmerized reading it.

Narration : Jaejoong appa~ look at time please~

 

Back to Junsu

 

Junsu : This for baby right?

Staff : Ye~

 

One of staff at there approach Junsu.

Staff : Excuse me, Mr. Junsu. I think I can recommend some of item that suitable for kids.

Junsu : Ah~ ye. Please to do so.

Staff : How old the kids actually?

Junsu : Ne? Ah~ molla. The Pd doesn’t telling anything to us. I think maybe you can recommend me some of the toys that safety to kids. Actually we need to do some mission so that we can qualify as dad in Hello Baby. We have given 1 hour 30 minutes. If we not complete it maybe we can’t starring at that show.

Caption : You smile to much Junsu appa~

 

Staff : Well, better we not waste the time right? Then, come here let me show you some of the safety toys.

Junsu : Ne~ gomawo.

Caption : what kind of toys that he pick? Stay tuned~

 

Back to Jaejoong~

Caption : to mesmerized in reading~ -_-

 

Then he look at his watch~

Jaejoong : Ah~ only 20 minutes have passed. No big deal at all. Eh??? 20 minutes??? Ah~ I don’t need to read. I must do the mission quickly.

Caption : told you~ kekeke

 

Jaejoong : Erm~ for girl, its suitable book like this right? “Snow White and Seven Dwarf”, “Cinderella”. The fantasy one right? Boys “Lion and Samba”, “The Robot”. Well a tough book one. I’m correct?

Caption : ............

 

Just then, his phone was ringing.

Jaejoong : Yunho?

He look at camera and just showing the puzzled face~

 

[the screen show both of them talking]

Yunho : Yoboseyo~

Jaejoong : Ah~ Yunho-ah, waeyo?

Yunho : Ani~ I have problem here right now.

Jaejoong : What is it?

Yunho : Since you are knowledge about this, can I know which bottle should I choose? Here it has small, average, large and cute design. Which one I should choose?

Jaejoong : Yah~ since when I have knowledge about this thing? It’s not like I have studied about this before.

Yunho : Ani~ I thought since you have niece you know about this.

Jaejoong : Ah~ haha. Well from my experience like you said, I think you need to find the average one.

Narration : well seem like we have experienced person here~ :D

 

Yunho : So, need to pick average one with cute design?

Jaejoong : Well, at least it can attractive kid. Owh yea, Yunho-ah~ you need to do milk for kid right? I just want to remind you, you can’t buy the made milk, and you need to do yourself.”

Yunho : Eh?? Jinjja?.

Jaejoong : Yup. Make sure the milk was warm. Not too cold or hot, just warm. If you buy the made one, maybe it can harm the baby stomach later. Or what I can say, it’s not suitable to kid yet.

Yunho : I see. But where I can take the warm water?

Jaejoong : Well, I think better you find someone help, like manager hyung. It’s the best if you do it faster because we don’t have much time. I need to find the book now. Good luck.

Jaejoong just hung up their conversation.

 

Jaejoong : Dear viewers, it’s not I like to ditch the conservation with him. But, instead of time. We need to faster. Hope you will understand.

Jaejoong just show his pleading face~

Caption : Poor Yunho appa~

 

Yunho on the other hand~

He just showing his dumbfounded face..

 

Yunho : Now other problem was a raised.

He then go to some place where the milk powder was being places. One of worker there approach him.

 

Staff : Annyeong Mr. Yunho, may I help you?

Yunho : Yes. I need to find the suitable milk for kid. Can you recommend to me which powder milk was better for kid?

Staff : Actually, there is a lot of it. First of all, the kid age is?

Yunho : Molla. We don’t have any clue at all.

Staff : I think this suitable for kid. All ages can drink this. It’s between 2 years until 6 years. Furthermore, it’s more nutritious.

Yunho : Well, I will take this.

Caption : That quickly? -_-

 

Yunho : So, what did you think about our character as father?

Narration : seem like he want to know his ranking. keke

 

Staff : Well can I say it? From my point of view, all of you seem have potential to be good father. As for Jaejoong oppa he can cook so I think he have a mother figure with him as he seem like can take care kid very well, while you more look like can be responsible father. As for Yoochun oppa I can think he as dandy father because of his look, Junsu oppa I can classify as clumsy father because he look not immature yet –chuckle-, Changmin oppa as food eater father as he like to eat? Mianhae I just blabbering about it. Jongmal mianhae.

Caption : kekekeke

 

Yunho : Kwenchana, it’s me who ask this. So don’t worry.  Hope you will watch us in this show. Anyways thanks for this.

Caption : You mean help? XD

 

Staff : Anyway good luck oppa. Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!!!

Yunho just nodded and give her hug.

Caption : aw~ lucky girl~ don’t throw something on your screen as you seen this!!! XD

 

As he still struggling on how he want to make milk, he straightly goes to the counter to make a payment.

Yunho : I guess after I finish doing payment I will wait for him outside. Still have 1 hour before our mission end.

Caption : Just who he want to meet?

 

While others members,

 

Changmin : Gomawo ahjumma for help me.

 

Cashier : Did you really want this toy?

Junsu : Yup, I determined this is the toy I want

 

Jaejoong : I take this book

 

Yoochun : I already tell you it will take 30 minutes to finish this.

Caption : Yoochun appa was determined uh?? Keke

 

PREVIEW~

 

DB5K : EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Junsu : This is not reality i want~

 

Yoochun : This true???

 

Jaejoong : -all over the time just sigh-

 

Yunho : Let’s eat!!!

 

Changmin : -make a face look like i-don’t-know-what-happen-anymore face in front of camera -

 

Caption : It’s true this is all that they need to do? Can Yunho finish up his mission? What happen to them?  Stay tuned on Hello Baby next week~ :) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok guys~ so ur opinion??? good or not?? i'm sorry if it's not good~ mian... i try my best later~ annyeong!!!!

p/s lets go to Galaxy n then we search for W at there!!! hehe :D