Press Conference.. err.. before?? XD

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

P/S if u see this kind of thing [...] it's refer to author POV while this not (...) hehe :D 

________________________________________________________________________

One day before their press conference [Thursday, 9.00 p.m, at DBSK resident a.k.a their hideout. Lol I kidding it’s their house of course keke]

“You back~”

“Urm~”

Junsu said as he slumped his body on the couch. Tailed behind him is their maknae. Both of them just back from their scheduled. The others three already finish off their scheduled earlier than them. Changmin straightly goes to kitchen.

“Umma~ did you already cook??”

“I in middle of doing so, my cute baby~”

He said as he pinched Changmin cheek. Changmin just rub his cheek as he took the mineral water from refrigerator. Before he sits at the table, he goes to Jaejoong and pinches his cheek back.

“Yah!!!”

Changmin just stick out his tongue over Jaejoong who rubbing his cheek.

“What are you cooking hyung??”

“I’m cooking kimchi japgae, buldak (spicy chicken) and also gosari namul (seasoned bracken fern stems)”

“Wow~ sounds good. I can’t wait to eat~”

He said as he shows his happy face. Jaejoong just giggle over his maknae cuteness. Changmin goes to sink and wash his mug that he uses. 

“Before that, go take a bath. Tell your hyung too. Then, come back to have dinner arasso~”

“Ne umma~ love you haha”

“Wah~ my maknae love me. Give me a hug now~”

Jaejoong said as he ready to hug his maknae.

“But only today hyung~ ah!!! Hyung~ let go of me!!!”

After a few second struggling inside his beautiful hyung, he finally can free himself from the choking or you can call it as a tight hug. He smacks his hyung shoulders and the latter also do same. They continue to do so about more than 2 minutes. They doesn’t know that there are someone who watching them.

Well, the person who watching them is Yoochun as he just want to drink some water. Yoochun just watch the scene with urm~ amused expression?? No, no. not that one. Well let’s see his facial expression~ -after a few seconds- ok that’s it. No one knows what kind expression his show actually. I want to guess but he just expressionless??? Absent minded I guess. Well~ XD

[this is what his look like. so your opinion??? XD ]

Yunho also enter the kitchen and look at Soul fighters fight. He just shook his head. He grabs the water on table and sit beside Yoochun. Yunho nudged Yoochun arm and point to them. But Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders.

“Just watch hyung~”

“Umma!!! Food!!!!”

Junsu shout make the Soul fighter fight ended. Yoochun and Yunho just face palmed themselves. Junsu once again looking confused.

“Did I leave something???”

He said as he titled his head little bit.

“Nope you’re not left something.”

Changmin said as his smack Jaejoong shoulder for the last time before run to his bedroom with his evil laugh.

“What’s with him???”

Once again Junsu asked them. And the answer??

“Nothing~”

 

After finish their dinner time [which is I think already late~], they continue their work in living room. I mean, some of them watching movie, some of them munching snack and one of them sleep??? Owh that’s right he fall asleep when watching movie. I mean about 5 minutes the movies started, he already fallen asleep. [You guys know right who?? Don’t know?? Aish~ it’s Yoochun oppa. Shh~ don’t tell him. :p ]

Yunho and Jaejoong were sitting together on the couch (Yoochun on other couch by himself), while Junsu and Changmin sitting on the floor with their snack.

“We will see our kids tomorrow right??”

Jaejoong broke the silence as he stares blankly to television. His voice can’t be heard by MinSu because those kids watching with a full attention to movie. Yunho who sit beside Jaejoong heard what he says.

“I think yes. We need to show them to our fans and also media who will be our kid.”

Jaejoong just hum a word as he understands that.

“I hope nothing challenges will happen further~”

Yunho turn his face and look at the eldest with his frowned face.

“Wae??”

“Nothing~”

The eldest just answer nonchalantly. Yunho just chuckled a bit while shook his head. Sometimes, you can’t predict what the eldest thinking. It’s kind of cute when seeing it.

“Nothing to worry about that arasso~ don’t think too much. Now focus on the movie instead you just staring blankly on television.”

Yunho said as he patted the eldest head. Jaejoong just nodded his head while smile.

‘Hopefully~’

Exactly 12.00 a.m all of them go to their bedroom as they need to wake up earlier to attend their scheduled. Yoochun was being piggyback by Changmin at first to his room as he lazy to wake up causing the latter grown in pain. At first, they want to leave him in living room, but seeing it’s so cold they have no choice instead but to wake him up. Yoochun who refuses to go to his room make others member left with no choice but instead ask Changmin to take Yoochun to his room. Changmin just let out a heavy sigh.

“This hyung is heavy~”

Changmin said as he put Yoochun on his back. Yoochun on his back try to hide his smile as he just smile mischievously. Well, not always Changmin want to carry you on his back. Rare sight huh??? (>.<) I don’t know what happen to him actually as he not in his evil mode today~ hurm.

 

5.45 a.m

As usual the first to wake up is Jaejoong as he needs to prepare the breakfast. Others member still in their dreamland.

 

Jaejoong POV

Ring~

“Urm~”

I growled as I switch off my alarm. I look at my clock and it’s already 5.45 a.m. I started to do little exercise in my bed as I got up from my sleep. It’s good to lose up some muscles a bit. After tidy up my bed, I go out from my room.

Seem like they still sleeping.’

Not bother to wake up them yet, I go to downstairs and straightly goes to kitchen. Soon, I heard the click sound from door. I wonder who could come at this time. It’s manager?? But he said at 7 he will come. So??? Wait~ did one of my member already wake up?? But nuguya??

“Omo~ thief!!”

I cover my mouth from say it to loud.

“Jaejoong what are you doing??”

The voice makes me startled. I rub my chest continuously. Or maybe not thief.

“Ah~ Yunho-ah.”

I look at him. He wearing his blue shirt and black track suit. I can saw his body was drenched with sweat. I titled my head slightly.

“Where are you going actually??”

“Jogging~”

He says casually as he took mineral water in refrigerator.

“When you back???”

“I just come home actually. By the way, why you said thief??”

“Ah~ I thought they are someone else who enter our house since all of you not wake up yet. But I forgot that you always go jogging at this hour.”

“Eh?? Ah~ that’s mean you already old.”

He said while smirk. I just pout.

“Yah!!! If I old, you too old you know. We not so much different.”

“Eh~ but compare to me, you born first.”

“I know but a few days later you born. See not much different.”

“It’s different.”

“No”

“Yes~”

“No!!!!”

“Yes!!!”

“Fine then~”

I go to refrigerator and open it. Aish~ those punk really don’t want to accept his defeat. Then I heard someone chuckled. I turn and see he is the one who do it.

“Aigo~ our eldest know how to sulk huh???”

I just keep quiet as I took mayonnaise and ham. Today, I decide to make sandwich only.

“If you keep pout, I will kiss your lips.”

I widened my eyes as heard what his said.

“Yah!!! For God sake Yun, I namja!!!! You know namja!!! Yah~ pabo!!!”

I said while I smack his head.

“Yah~ its hurt. Aish~”

He said as he rubs his head.

“That’s for your lesson.”

“Na~ I just kidding. But why your face red????”

“It’s because of anger!!!!!!”

I said while show him the knife. Uh~ not my intention keke. But at least it can make him freak.

“Ah~ not because of embarrassment???”

‘Still dare to make fun of me???’

I just glare at him.

“Chill man~ aish~ your glare really can kill someone. Haha. I know you are namja. I’m namja too. But who could resist when see someone pout like that.”

“You dare to say it once again I kill you.”

I know he just make a joke but Jinjja. Aigo~ my lips only for my wife. I should marry before someone stole my lips. Keke

“Wae you giggle??”

“Did I??”

“Yes~”

“Nothing.”

“You’re weird. I hope you not imagine that you will enjoy my kiss later.”

“Yah!!! You ert. I wonder how much Changmin and Yoochun already corrupt your mind. I hope Junsu wouldn’t influence by the bunch of ert Gang.”

I think better I keep watch on my innocent dongsea. I don’t want him to be like them. Those ert. =.=’. He just laughs when I said like that. Aish~ I should throw away all those unnecessary stuff next time.

“Like you not~”

“Argh!!!! Can you just finish your drinking and go upstairs. Then go change your cloth. Your smelly here!!! Lastly, wake all of them!!!!”

I was stressed when he is here. Aish~ wae it’s make me difficult. Like to tease me.

“Haha its fun to tease you. You red face can be seen clearly.”

Once again, I just shot him a dagger with my glare.

“Arasso, arasso. Aish~ calm down man. I just joke. Ok, ok. I will do what you say. Annyeong!! And don’t think ert thing on me!!! Haha”

I just give him ice glare but the last part really makes me irritated. He just runs away from me while laughing evilly. I wonder did my maknae already teach him more ert thing now???

What the hell?? Why should I think ert about him. Pabo~’

I just ignore it and continue doing our breakfast.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

will be continue in the next few hour.. subscribe n comment will be accepted with so much love lol haha >.<

 

p/s ehem, ehem.. it wouldn’t be a boyXboy love anyway. It’s just they like to tease each other a lot that’s all. Sorry to disappoint you guys keke. If u have question ask me :D