Living as Dad (Day 1_Part 1)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

Sorry for late update as i was kind of distract this day, you know i had several idea n i already wrote about it, some still not publish yet.. haha sorry for late.. T_T 

but i promise this fic never ever abandon as i love this fic.. >.< anyway thanks to new subscriber and the comment is much100x love... XOXO

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All of them was practice their dance at dance room. When suddenly,

“Appa!!!”

All of them was shocked when heard that. When they look up who call them, they beyond of happy. Their kids had come to see them. You know kids!!!!!! Ok~ scratch that. (-.-‘) as responsible she be, being the eldest among her sibling, she push his youngest brother who in stroll while Hye Hyun tailing his sister with lollipop in his hand. Can this kid stop eating for a while though??? (-.-‘)

“Hey~ long time no see kids~”

All of them approach the kids. They not oblivious with camera that come with kids.

“Urgh~ appa stink~”

Hye Hyun say while holding his nose with a scrunched face. Hye Won on other hand just look at surrounding area with sleeping Hye Kyun. Dong Bang appa then realized that they just do their dance routine. No wonder it was stink.

“Ah~ well we just finish our practice.”

Yunho said while starch his head. They just glanced between each other. Well~ it was sure awkward.

 

Changmin POV

“Appa!!!”

Uh?? Appa?? Who married here?? I think all of us not married yet and there are no other than us here. Who the one being father again???? Then, all of us look at our door. Omo~ can you guess who had come??? Oh my, oh my~ our kids. Yeah!!!!! They come, finally they come~ wohoo~ ok calm down Min~ (-_-) all of us make our way to our kids.

“Hey~ long time no see kids~”

Jaejoong hyung definitely the best when come to kids. Erm~ maybe? Well~ compare to me. Right?? Or not?? Ok you weird. T_T 

“Urgh~ appa stink~”

Uh?? Stink?? Wait~ -sniff, sniff- erm~ well you can’t help to be stink after your practice kids~ -sigh- what cute face you have little boys~ I just want to pinch his cheek but since we want to approach him, he just avoid us. Did we really that stink Hye Hyun?? You hurt me~ T_T and totally it was awkward for a while.

 

Author POV

“I think we need to wash up first.”

Yunho give suggestion to them.

“But we didn’t finish our practice yet. And Kibum hyung not said anything to us yet time to finish our practice right?”

As Jaejoong told them about it, Yunho phone keep buzzing at corner of their dance room. He quickly took his phone, and saw the caller id was their manager. He just mutter word manager to them when look at him.

“Hello hyung~”

“Ah~ Yunho. Did the kids already arrived?”

“Yup, they already here. Why hyung? And you already know about it too?”

“Yes. I already know about it. Sorry that I not tell all of you beforehand. I think all of you can do whatever you want to do today. Just today. Arasso. I better go annyeong.”

“Hyung, hyung~ wait. Aish this hyung.”

Their manager just cut out their conversation without any further explanation. He had a lot off thing to ask their manager. But seeing their manager just cutting their phone call, make he just give out a long sigh. He turn towards just meet with the curious face.

“Actually manager tell us that we can do whatever we want today. Only today. And he said sorry that he not tell us beforehand about they coming.”

Yunho pointed to the kids who are now play with some instruments in the dance room.

“That’s mean.. we can play games right hyung?????”

Junsu said in half excited when heard new news that he got. Just then Yunho phone was vibrate signal that there are new message was coming. He took out his phone and read the message. He then shove back to his pocket.

“Seem like you can’t play games Junsu~”

“Eh~ wae????”

Junsu who was just cheerful before, a bit sulking when heard what his leader said. Yunho feel apologetic when seeing his fake maknae face. But what can he do, is the order.

“Kibum hyung just message me that he said no gaming and just continue doing other than play game. And one more he said, be aware of the camera.”

slightly shock when they heard the word camera. Just how many time they need to heard about camera thing. On other days, they already heard about installing some camera in their house, now what??

“Camera?”

“Did they installed in our practice room too?”

“Nope guys. They over there.”

Yoochun pointed at two camera who filming the kids and their members. He currently playing with the kids as he help them with their keyboards. He already know about camera presence before, not mind to tell as he think maybe they already see it.

 

Yoochun POV

Why they seem so shock when heard there will be a camera. Come on guys. They have been here since this kids arrive guys. –clearing his throat- Ok~ I admit at first I not see they coming but can’t you feel any extraordinary presence come through? Did I just use wrong word? Did I?? Then, I feel someone tugging my shirt. I look down and meet Hye Hyun adorable gaze to me.

“Yes~ sweetie~”

I smile sweetly to him. He give out his adorable smile before he said something that make me stunt for a while.

“Appa stink. Go bath~ -mehrong-”

Did he just stick his tongue to me? Did he? And does kids nowadays really talk very well? Gosh~ kids nowadays. And seeing Changmin and Junsu already go to change, I decide to follow them as well.

“Hyung~ I will go change too. Can you look at them?”

“Of course~ they are my kids.”

Yunho said as he pat my shoulders. Well, it’s good. Furthermore, who can kidnap this kid right?? I dashed quickly from the practice room and go taking bath.

 

Author POV

There was sure awkward silence fill in the room at that moment. Jaejoong busy himself with pack up all s thing and sometimes he will take a glance towards the youngest who still sleeping so peacefully. Yunho on other hand can’t sit comfortably. This is awkward because of the presence of camera, if there are not camera at there it’s wouldn’t be this awkward. Probably?

“Yun~ I feel suffocating being here.”

Jaejoong let out a chuckle as Yunho nodded as agreement to his statement.

“I feel same way as you. Haha”

Yunho look at one of the cameraman and recognize them.

“Don’t you feel suffocating filming us like this?? Haha”

“It does. Do some talking please.”

One of the cameraman let out a chuckle as they continue their filming. Just then the trio who go change their outfit, enter the room.

“We back~ assa!!”

Junsu half excited voice make Yoochun automatically hit Junsu head.

“Ouch~”

“Calm down your voice. Hye Kyun still sleep.”

Junsu just give a sheepishly smile to him and . Changmin try to hold his laughter seeing his hyung got hit. Junsu who saw the way Changmin hold his laughter just give his death glare to the latter.

“Now our time to get change. Make sure you said something because it was sure suffocating out there.”

Jaejoong said as he let out a chuckle come out from his mouth.

“Appa had change now Hyunnie~”

Yoochun approach the latter. Hye Hyun approach Yoochun slowly and take a sniff before a smile curved in his lips.

“Appa not smelly~”

“How about me??”

“And me??”

Now both of Junsu and Changmin want to gain Hye Hyun attention. The latter just look at them and go away from them.

“Hey~”

“He does not like both of you kiddo.”

Yoochun mocking both of them.

“He like me before.”

Changmin stated the fact as he remember when they have press conference back then, Hye Hyun clinging to him. And now that kid act different to him make Changmin feel hurt a bit. And Junsu?? Well, he still in process to be kind to the kids. At least he try. At least. Maybe?? XD

“You need to try harder sweetie magnae.”

Yoochun give a pat to Changmin shoulders make the latter just let out his groan.

“Don’t sweet talk with me hyung!”

“I not sweet talk with you.”

“You are.”

“No I not.”

“You are!”

“Nope.”

Yoochun continue to tease Changmin. Changmin now half frustrated with his hyung and both of them forget for a while the youngest still sleep. Junsu keep glance to the youngest as he try to stop their bickering.

“My, my~ why both of you fight?”

They doesn’t aware that both of their eldest already finish their shower. To make it worse, Hye Kyun was stir in his sleep and later he just crying out loudly. He was crying due to the noise that all of them make. Being the experienced one (uhm~ as pointed out), Jaejoong go to Hye Kyun and lift him up to soothe his back.

“It’s your fault.”

“It’s your~ your loud voice make he wake up.”

Changmin and Yoochun blame each other make Yunho just message his temple.

“It’s both of your fault. Look at what you had done.”

Both of them keep quiet after receiving the scold from their leader.

 

Jaejoong POV

My, my. Look at what this kids have done. I mean my members because they are still kids to me. Keke. Doesn’t that they know their loud voice can wake up the kid? Aish~ now it’s problem to me. T_T his sister try to calm down her younger brother but it’s just a vain. I took Hye Kyun from stroller and start rocking him back and forth. Junsu try his best to searching for something. Something that I think only he know what he want to find. Maybe, something to soothe this kid from crying? Maybe?

“How we can help Jae?”

I look at resource of the voice and can see our leader just look a bit helpless. Well, what can we do when you was put in panic situation.

“Em~ let see. I think maybe you can find something to soothe him? Maybe his toy?”

“I found it!”

Aish this kid. Can you lower a bit your voice. I look at Junsu and he gave me a bottle. So~ this is the thing that he was searched? Well~ not bad. You know me really well dear~ keke. I try to give to Hye Kyun but he keep refuse it. What he want actually?? –sigh- could this guys work with something to stop this kid from cry?? U_U

 

Author POV

All of them try various kind of method but it’s all in vain. The crying boy still not stop or even slow down. Their practice room now in a chaotic situation. Hye Won and Hye Hyun just look at his brother who been crying a long time. lucky for them they not crying too if not. It’s sure a disaster right? huhu

“Can I just give up?”

Changmin said as he flop down his body on the couch. Junsu ask Jaejoong to give he the crying boy. At first, Jaejoong was reluctant to give Hye Hyun to the latter as, well, you know, he was a bit clumsy. So, yeah~ he :D but Junsu said to trust him. after assure that everything ok, he give to the latter the crying boy. Eventhough the way he held was a bit clumsy, he still in high spirit to soothe the kid not like his evil maknae.

After he clearing his throat, he start sing 11시 그 적당함 (11 O’Clock) while sway from side to side. The room who once ago was in chaotic situation now feel a bit calm. The crying sound already turn into soothing sound. Hye Hyun then slowly rub his eyes cutely and let out little yawn.  The little boy eye show that he was sleepy as it’s not full open. All of them was surprised this side of Junsu as the latter itself is not a person who can click well with kids. Well~ he still like kids, I mean his behavior.  So, what you expect from him? XD To be their beyond expectation, the others two also fallen asleep. What kind of spell is that?

Junsu then put the sleepy boy on his stroller back as Yoochun and Changmin help the others two sleep in a proper place after making sure the latter sleep soundly in his arm.

“Wow hyung~ I can’t believe you can do it.”

“You even put all of them in sleep. Not one but three.”

“Where you get that kind of idea?”

“Well from experience I guess. Hehe”

Junsu said as he scratched his non itchy head. Then, Yunho come with red envelope to them.

“Guys~”

“That’s thing again?”

“Hyung~ burn it hyung. Burn!!!”

Jaejoong smack Changmin head who just scream for nothing. Changmin want to hit Jaejoong back but seeing Yoochun mouthed to him about sleeping kids, he decide to save it first.

“What it say Yun?”

Yunho open the envelope and read the contain.

“Hello Dong Bang Appa!!! Start from today and onwards it’s was your official date to living with your kids. Have fun with them and please anticipate your next mission!!!!”

“That’s all?”

“Yup that’s all.”

“Not other trick like usual?”

“I don’t think we can predict what will they do right?”

Yoochun just shrugged when think about it. This production is really something that you can’t predict. And to be exact this is the first production that they ever encounter who make them like that. All of them then decide to back to their dorm. Yoochun lift Hye Won from the couch slowly not wanting the sleeping girl wake up while Jaejoong carry Hye Kyun as he pick up the latter bag on his other hand. Yunho push the little boy stroller as Junsu and Changmin bring their bag with them. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so nan otte??? it's ok??? i think a bit lame or boring right?? n i wonder why i not make the kids speak.. aish silly me.. i promise next time i will put more interaction between them... your comment can make my day as i was really appreaciate it.. i want to know too it's ok, or need to add something to make it more interesting.. love you all~ 

p/s did u see Changmin was crossdressing in SMTown before? gosh~ i can't believe my eyes when see it and yes there are some evil idea about it.. but i wonder did i want to include it or not hahahahaha -evil laugh- XD