Our Time~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

hurm~ seem like i'm bad author right?? did it get boring??? well i guess yes as i take a lot of time to make the appearance of baby~ hurm~ minahae -bows 90 degree- 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author POV

All of them already prepare with their outfit and done eating their breakfast. Exactly at 7 their manager come and after settle their thing, they directly goes to Red Carpet Salon above the Coffee Cojjee café to do some makeup. They ordered some coffee at Jaejoong café while doing their hair and makeup done. Their press conference will start at 10 clock which is they still had about 2 hours 15 minutes before the conference.

“Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun, you will do your hair done while both of you change your outfit. Arasso~”

Their manager instructs them what to do. They just nodded their head in the meaning of understanding.

“Hyung~ if I finish my changing early can I go take a look at my café for a while??”

Jaejoong said with a meaningful tone to his manager.

“Nope~”

“Wae??”

Jaejoong said with a sad tone.

“Because we will be late you know that. Now, go change your cloth and don’t try to make that face again. You look wouldn’t affect me.”

Kibum said in stern voice while narrowing his eyes.

“Arasso~”

With a hurt heart, he follows where Changmin goes to change his outfit.

“This kid sometimes needs to be stern. Aigo~ my head.”

He said while massage his temple.

 

While they getting their hair done, they took their time with chatting.

“You can bring your child to us right?? We want to see them.”

One of the hair stylist ask Yoochun while she fixing his hair.

“Dangyonhaji~ we will bring them later ne, noona.”

Yoochun said while flash his smile.

“Ah~ noona, who you think will be a good father??”

“Among 3 of us. Those two not is included.”

The stylist noona just chuckled with their behavior.

“Let’s ask Min Jung noona first. So, noona your choice???”

“Can’t we include those two too??”

Min Jung asks them as she handled Yunho hair.

“Ait~ noona. I think you will choose Changmin right??? As he is your favorite member among us.”

Yoochun said with sad expression.

“That’s right. You always favor him over us.”

Junsu support what Yoochun said. Their stylist just laughs with their ranting. 

“Kwenchana, kwenchana. Arasso noona we include those two too.”

Yunho who also chuckled calm down the situation.

“But no bias here arasso noona~”

Yoochun give a warning to Min Jung. Min Jung just nodded their head.

“Arasso, arasso. Urm~ from my opinion the good father will be Yunho of course as his leader so he knows how to control the situation.”

Yunho do a proud face and victory sign as he heard the compliment.

“Eh~ he only know to control the situation not the kid noona. It’s different.”

“That’s right noona. It’s different.”

Once again, Yoochun and Junsu send their protest once again.

“Eit~ just accept you defeat can you. You just jealous only. Right noona??”

Yunho said as he can saw that his dongsea just pouted their mouth.

“Whatever. We had two more noona. So, Min Ji noona and Hye Rin noona which one you choose??”

Junsu ask in anxious tone.

“For me I choose Jaejoong.”

“I choose Yunho.”

The disappointed face clearly can be seen in Yoochun and Junsu face.

“I think I don’t want to hear the reason why. Because we can predict it.”

“Aish~ noona not fair!!!”

Junsu said while pouted. Min Ji can’t help but pinched Junsu cheek.

“Wae noona??”

“You’re cute you know that.”

“That’s why we not vote you. I think you level same with kid not appa.”

The noona teasing him while 2U was laughing over Junsu who now just glare to both of them.

“But it will change after we review your performances in that show.”

Hye Rin added to assure the sulking man.

“Jinjja noona???”

“If you give out the best performance then we consider it.”

“Assa!!! I will do my best noona. I will show you that I can be like Yunho hyung too.”

Junsu said with determination face. Later than, Jaejoong and Changmin already change their outfit. After a few fix in Yunho and Junsu hair, he got up and go to dress room.

 

“Jaejoong hyung. Did you want to know?? We ask noona who will be the best appa. They choose you and Yunho hyung only.”

Yoochun said after he saw Jaejoong and Changmin come.

“Jinjja??? But who got the most votes?? Me or Yunho??”

He said as he take sit as Min Jung start to do his hair.

“Yunho hyung.”

“No one vote us??”

Changmin ask Yoochun.

“No one.”

“Min Jung noona~ why you not vote for me?? I thought you like me??”

Changmin said in sulking voice. Min Jung just ignores Changmin ranting to her.

“Minnie~ this vote is not based on the favoritism. It’s based on skill man~ haha”

Yoochun said as he pats Changmin shoulders. Yoochun already done doing his hair.

“As if you have been vote too.”

“But I not too hurt.”

“Owh yeah~ did I need to believe it??”

“You need.”

“If I not???”

“You still need to believe it.”

“And did you think I hurt too??”

“Yup.”

“Why??”

“Because… urm… ah~ Min Jung noona always favor you more than us. That’s why I think maybe you will get hurt.”

“Gah~ invalid statement at all hyung.”

“Owh really??”

“Yeah~”

They continue their bickering until Kibum come to stop their childish behavior. Jaejoong and the staff that happen at there just chuckle when seeing their argument. It’s always happen whenever they come to this salon. Actually... urm~ everywhere they can fight that’s all. XD

“Yah!! Yoochun. Go change your outfit now!!! We will be late. Aish~ this kid.”

“Arasso, arasso. Ah~ it’s hurt hyung. Hyung, hyung~”

Yoochun whined to Kibum as Kibum pull his ear. He then rub his ear while make face to Kibum.

“Go!”

“Arasso~”

Yoochun pout to his manager leaving his brothers laughing uncontrollably.

“Wah hyung daebak!!!” 

Changmin show to their manager thumbs up. Kibum just shook his head while smile slightly.

“Yah~ Changmin stay still. Your hair wouldn’t be in perfect way.”

Hye Rin scolds Changmin who always moved because of the laughter.

“You too Jaejoong.”

“Mianhae~”

Both of them quickly said apologize. They are the regular customers to this salon, no wonder their relationship is good. After finish their changes, they headed to their car.

 

“Hyung??? Why we not see our kids??”

“Maybe they already at there. I think they wait us.”

“But what’s that??”

Junsu point at the red envelope inside their car which located behind the driver seat. Yoochun took the envelope and open the content.

“I think maybe our mission.”

“Eh??”

“I will read it arasso.”

Yoochun said to them as he open the letter.

“HELLO DONG BANG BOYS!!! DON’T BE SHOCK WHEN YOU SAW THIS LETTER NE~”

“I can predict it.”

Changmin said in sarcasm tone.

“AFTER YOUR PRESS CONFERENCE, YOU WILL MEET WITH OUR STAFF TO DO SOME INTERVIEWS WITH US. FROM PD LEE.”

All of them nodded their head in understanding after Yoochun finish read the letter.

“We wouldn’t straight away to do filming right hyung??”

Kibum just shrugged his shoulders. Before they could protest, they already arrived at Hannam-dong in Seoul. Their press conference located at Blue Square Musical Hall. About 100 reporters had come to this conference. All of them go straightly to waiting room to do some final touch.

“Wah~ memory.”

Junsu said while looking at the place.

“This is where your musical was done right??”

“Ne~”

“Hyung~ which musical was done here??”

“Elisabeth~”

“Ah~ that time you kiss man right?? Eww~ hyung, it’s so nasty~”

Changmin said while doing some gross face. YunJaeChun just laugh when seeing Changmin face.

“Yah!!! It’s for acting only. Acting!!! Did you want me to kiss you too??”

“Oh my hyung!!!! My lip is so precious you know. It’s for my wife only.”

“Tsk~ wife??? So, what you want to say when you kiss Yeon Hee in your drama???”

“Wae you brought that thing into this conversation hyung?? It’s acting hyung. That’s what the script said.”

“Same with me. It’s was being scripted too.”

“But you kiss namja hyung~”

“Tsk~ like you never had huh??? What you want to say when Jaejoong hyung kiss you???”

“That... ah~ that’s was thief-kiss hyung. I not even know about that hyung.”

“You like it right??”

Changmin just speechless, don’t know what to say as his hyungs was laughing uncontrollably.

“I don’t know why. But when I come, you always fight with each other. Before Yoochun and Changmin, now Changmin and Junsu. So, the problematic kid here is Changmin huh??? Aigo~”

Kibum said as he enters the room. Before Changmin could protest, the cute voice startled them.

“Appa!!!”

Behind him, three little creature come towards them. Hye Hyun come and straightly goes to them as Hye Won came with his little brother, Hye Kyun who in stroller. She push Hye Kyun stroller until arrived at them. All of them was shocked with the appearance, but too happy can see them once again.

“Annyeong little princess, wah~ kawai-ne. you are so cute.”

“Wow you are smart and handsome boys.”

The Appa’s can’t help but to praise their child.

“Appa look smart and handsome too.”

Hye Hyun said in a cute voice. All of them just giggled over the cuteness.

“Are you ready??? All of you can go now.”

One of the staff event send them signal to enter the hall, signaling to them the press conference already started. Jaejoong pick Hye Kyun from the stroller and lift him up, Changmin carry Hye Hyun while Yoochun come with Hye Won. As they enter the hall, the click sound can be heard from many directions.

                               

                  

THIS IS WHAT THEY WEAR.... HANDSOME??? KEKE LET'S CHECK THEIR CILDREN CLOTH... ^_^

 

                         

            [omo! she so dazzling~ ]                       [Wow~ handsome like his appa keke]                   [this little one, aigo~] 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ we Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida!!!”

All of the member shouted their group name while bow. The kids also follow what their appa done. The press conference was done almost 1 hour and 30 minutes with various question and action either from kid or appa. The hall was filled with the laughter and fun as the reporters wish them good luck to them. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so, guys u point of view????? keke gomawo for reading~ -bows-

mianhae if it was boring... -bows once again-