Before Go~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

check out my newest?? eh no, not to new actually keke my latest fic?? ok u can said that... here..... this link.... so that i can try my best to do better hehe :D 

AROUND N AROUND

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

 

Exactly 5.45 p.m, all of them already settled their thing and headed to their van. Jaejoong walked while holding Hye Kyun in his arm, Yoochun with Hye Won holding hand to hand while Yunho with Hye Hyun. Junsu and Changmin?? Well, they need to carried all their bag to the van. Even when they walk, the show of dissatisfaction was written all over on both of their face. Urm~ did I left something important??? –Flashback- ah~ yeah, I left something important. –Grin- well, did you want to know the reason behind this?? I mean how come those MinSu couple ended up carry their bag??? Well, time to show you. –Evil smile-

 

Flashback

“What his name again??”

Yunho seem lost when he saw the boys. Well, he in progress to register their name in his head with help from Yoochun.

“Choi Hye Hyun, hyung~”

Yoochun said while shook his head.

“Their name almost same. Make me confuse. Anyway gomawo”

Yunho said while smile.

“It’s ok bro~ so, what we must do now??”

Yoochun said while looking at the sleeping kids who look so peaceful and cute when sleep.

“Wake them up.”

Junsu said after a long silent. 2U look at him and sigh. Junsu feel weird with their behavior.

“Wae???”

“Ani~ it’s just that.”

Yunho answer the second maknae.

“It’s just that??”

Junsu raised his eyebrow in confusion. Yoochun just chuckle seeing his behavior.

“I think I understand what you meaning hyung~”

Yoochun said as he patted Yunho shoulders.

“Yah!!!!! Don’t bully me can you!!!”

Junsu said in almost high tone after can detect what they up to. Yunho and Yoochun slightly chuckle at same time Yoochun quickly cover his mouth.

“Aish~ you will wake up all kids you know.”

He said at same time mess with Junsu hair. Junsu want to argue back but when hearing Yunho clear his throat, he decided not to do it. Well, that’s mean, the leader not pleasant with all about the arguing actually.

“Still want to wake up them??”

“Of course. If not we will late and the worst thing, getting someone to scold you later.”

Junsu said the fact to them.

“-sigh- even though it’s the tough thing to do, we still need to do it right?? So, who want to wake up whom??”

Yunho ask his dongsea. Yoochun look like thinking about something.

“How about this?? We do some game here.”

“You mean??”

“Well game like if the kids wake up, which appa that they want the most. I mean let them choose which appa that they like. And also as the punishment, the loser needs to carry all bags including us too.”

Yoochun suggest the game to Yunho and Junsu.

“Well sound interesting.”

Yunho look at Yoochun with a competitive look. Yoochun do not want to lose also staring back to Yunho. Junsu?? Let see. He feels like….. I-know-I-will-lost-here mood.

“So, Junsu you???”

Both of them look at Junsu.

“All of us include right??”

2U nodded their head.

“Manager???”

“I NOT INCLUDED ON THOSE STUPID COMPETITION!!!”

Kibum was shouted from front door. Well, he was in middle on conversation with only-he-knows-who. Hye Kyun look like stirred a bit from the shouted make three of them feel like they had stopped from breath for a while. Lucky, the little one do not wake up and ended up crying, if not. No need to elaborate right??? XD

“So??”

“-sigh- arasso, I’m in.”

Later that they know, Jaejoong already finished wash up and now heading to downstairs along with Changmin. Nothing fancy but look smart and marvelous with their casual attire. Well, they are idol after all [I want to say them as true artists –wink-].

“Yah!!! Why you not wake them up. We will be late!! Yunho!!”

Jaejoong look at Yunho with a look I-want-an-explanation-here. It’s because it’s already 4.15 p.m but the kids still sleeping. You know with traffic and everything they will gonna be late. Not mention how difficult to dress the kid. Oh another one. To feeding them also not easy task to do.

“Hyung~ don’t shout. Aish~ you. Actually I come up with idea to do some game actually.”

Yoochun try to explain to Jaejoong as he dragged Jaejoong from living room.  Changmin on other hand just look at HoSu and HoSu just giving him sheepishly smile. They stare each other and later that they know, Changmin just let out his evil smirk. It causes his hyungs feeling shiver as they stare their maknae.

“Yah!! We do not have time to play game. You really... aish…”

Jaejoong said as he knocked Yoochun head. As he ready to leave, Yoochun grab his hand.

“Listen here first hyung. I guarantee you will like it. Let me just straight away to the point. Well, the game actually, we allow kid picked up which dad they like. The punishment is whoever that not being picked up need to carry all bags to the van. That’s all.”

Jaejoong turn his head to look Yoochun and seem like thinking about that.

“But at least you need wake them up first your bapo!! Look, you, Yunho and Junsu not even getting ready yet. Look at clock. You have wasted a lot of time you know!!! Lucky I and Changmin already get ready. If not.”

The sudden nagging from Jaejoong makes Yoochun feeling guilty. Well a bit.

“Arasso, arasso. It’s not taking a lot of time you know. Hyung~ please. We will do it right???”

Yoochun look at Jaejoong with pleading face. [Chun face time!! haha]

“Arasso. Don’t show that kind of face. It’s ugly, Chunface~”

Jaejoong said as he walked away from there.

“What’s wrong with Chun face??”

Yoochun murmur alone as he pouted.

 

When JaeChun arrived at living room, they found out that Hye Won and Hye Hyun already wake up. Now, only one not wakes up yet, the little one, Choi Hye Kyun.

“Wow~ did all of you manage to wake up them??”

“Nope. They woke up themselves.”

Changmin said while giving innocent smile to him. Jaejoong feeling something not right. He looks to HoSu. Jaejoong clearly can saw the annoyance written in Hye Won face but for Hye Hyun?? Nope. He ok with that.

‘Urm~ something not right.’

“Mind to telling me why Hye Won looks like can burst into tears any soon???”

Jaejoong said as all of them gather not a far from where the kids are.

“The actual thing is Changmin with his evil idea woke them up. Hye Won still want to sleep but you know him, he just blurt out something like this ‘if you not wake up, I will put cucumber into your food or did you want me to take it right now??’ you know, she hate cucumber very much right. For Hye Hyun, as the word food being spoke he wake up immediately. I think he is easy to wake up. Lastly, the youngest one, we not expert with it.”

After a long explanation from Yunho, Jaejoong only sent a death glare to Changmin while Changmin just smile awkwardly. Not bad way to wake up them but at least give some suitable accuse when you woke them up.

“Ok now let’s settle it down. Minnie, Minnie... I don’t know what to do. –Sigh-”

As they go to living room, they saw Hye Won looking really mad. She keeps looking down with his pouting face. Even though it’s adorable but somehow you can feel the scary aura emitted from her.

 

“Appa~ food???”

Hye Hyun looks at Yunho while tugging his shirt. Yunho look down and smile. Well, Hye Hyun said with his adorable pout and look.

“Already hungry??”

“Almost dying~”

Hye Hyun answer make all of them bit shocked.

‘Wow~ not an expected answer from kid like him.’

All of them thought exactly like that.

“Ah~ so Hye Hyun-ah~ which appa you like to go with you to kitchen??”

Yoochun ask Hye Hyun as others remember the game before.

“We will sit here and you choose us ok Hyun-ah~”

He just nodded his head when Jaejoong said to him. Hye Hyun doing some poses likes thinkers. Hye Won not shows any interest to it as she keeps looking down. Wow~ her sulking really long.

Back to Hye Hyun, he looking at his appa’s one by one. The members feeling really nervous. He quickly goes to Yunho and hugging him. Yunho feel relieved, hug his back and kiss his forehead. The smile of victory can be seen on his face.

“Are you sure Hye Hyun-ah?”

He just nodded his head. The unpicked person just grumbled over it. Especially Changmin.

“Did you forgot our moment last night, Hyun-ah~”

Hye Hyun totally ignores Changmin whining towards him. Yoochun just patted Changmin back and just can give him sympathy look only.

“Kwenchana we have two more child’s to go. But now, settle over there first.”

Jaejoong point to Hye Won.

“How about if one by one go over there and consult her. If someone could win her heart, they win.”

Junsu give out his idea.

“Erm~ sound good. So, the first person to go is Changmin since he is the main on this.”

Changmin just let out a sigh. He slowly goes to Hye Won and sits beside her. He took the toys and played with it.

“Want play with me???”

Changmin said to her hope that she can give the responds. Well, the answer is no. she not give a damn response to him at all. Changmin who do not know the meaning of give up still hope that she can respond to him.

“Annyeong little princess~ what’s your name?? I’m Prince Changmin volunteer myself to entertain you, my princess.”

Changmin do a pose like a prince to her. Hye Won looks up to him and quickly looking down back. All of them swear that they can saw a blush on her face. Who wouldn’t when the tallest and charming guys said that to you right?? Oh I can imagine it. XD

“You want to ignore me???”

Still hopeful to get respond but she not gives any response to him.

“Enough Min~ that’s already too long. My turn.”

Junsu said as Changmin on other hand just pouted his mouth.

“Changmin fail~”

Yoochun said the cue. Changmin smack Yoochun hand.

“Ouch~”

Before Yoochun could reply back, Changmin already sent his death glare. Its make him retort his action.

Back to Junsu~

“Hey cute princess. Why you sulking huh??? It’s because Changmin appa??? Well, let me cheer you up ne~”

Junsu said in his happy tone. She looks at him with amusement. He sang the children song about healthy food. But he forgot the something important actually. In those songs, it’s also stated cucumber. At first the reaction is quite good; she look amused with Junsu but when he sang the part cucumber; her face become darkens all of sudden. In a few seconds after that she starts crying. Junsu was panic when she crying.

“What I have done???”

He said in panic done.

“Yah!!! What are you doing huh???”

“Aigo~”

Actually, the panic also attacked the other member also. Yunho who holding Hye Hyun can’t do anything since the latter just keep bugging him with food.

“Appa~ food!!!”

“Ne, ne. we will eat with your sister and your little brother ok~”

“Shiro!!! I want now!!”

Hye Hyun keeps hitting Yunho shoulders with his tiny hand. Inside Yunho arm, he never stays still. Keep moving side to side as his mouth mumbling word food and some incoherent word. Yunho feel tired carried him. The worst thing happens, Hye Kyun was wake up and not in pleasant way, and he starts to cry along with his sister. What a pleasant sight huh??? Jaejoong just massage his temple. Their manager?? Well, he nowhere to found.

‘Grr~ this manager.’

Yoochun slightly cursed in his mind when he can’t saw their manager.

“Yunho~ you bring Hye Hyun in the kitchen and let him eat his food first. Yoochun, you try to convince her. You two stay away. I don’t trust your ability yet.”

Jaejoong give order to all of them. He goes to Hye Kyun and took him.

“Uh~ not fair.”

Changmin and Junsu mumbled that word at same time under their breath. It’s caught in Jaejoong ear but he just let it be as the kids really important this time.

“Ah~ Min and Su. I have task for you. Please, tidy up their bag and all. Also, pick their cloth so that they can wear after this. Arasso~ thanks.”

Jaejoong said in fast speed but still can be understood by both of them. Both of them go to upstairs to tidy up the kid’s bag without argument. Well, the house already in a chaos state. So, no use you argue. After 5 minutes, the silent already enveloping their house back. No more sound of children crying and all. The crying already stopped thanks to Yoochun and Jaejoong. The two new daddies already can sigh in relief after that. It’s not that the kid was sleep but after too much coaxing, finally they can stop from crying.

“Now want to eat princess??”

Yoochun ask Hye Hyun who now sitting in his lap. She just nodded her head.

“Hyung~ I will bring her to eat first ne.”

“Arasso~ then go change her cloth. We will be late later.”

“Ne~ ah~ Hyung. Seem like have problem.”

Yoochun stop his track after remember something. Jaejoong just raised his eyebrows in confusion.

“We need to change cloth after this right?? But she is girl. Who will change her cloth??”

Jaejoong think back.

“Yeh~ who will change huh?? Urm~ wait a minute. Won-ah~ you can change your own cloth right??”

Jaejoong ask the girl. She just nodded her head with slightly pout.

“See, she already grown up. She can change herself.”

“But I afraid.”

Hye Won finally speaks after a long silence. Yoochun and Jaejoong confuse.

“Wae??”

“The bathroom is scary~”

She said while looking down. Her hand still holds Yoochun hand.

“I will go with you and I will protect you arasso. So, when you change your cloth, appa will guard you. How those sound??”

Yoochun said as he bend down so that he same level with her. She looks at Yoochun and nodded her head.

“Good girl~”

He patted her head and stand up.

“Now, let’s eat. Kaja~”

He skips happily with Hye Won to kitchen. Jaejoong can only smile with Yoochun attitude. He turns his view to little kid inside his arm.

“Now, you turn Kyun-ah~ already feeling hungry?? It’s time for you eat.”

He said as he left a kiss on Hye Kyun left cheek. Hye Kyun just let out a giggle.

End flashback.

 

That’s how they ended up being like that. Even though the game not goes on pretty well, that’s how it happens. Even they are some protest being spoken by someone whose name Changmin and Junsu.

‘I will get my revenge’

With determinant they said in their mind. Their hyungs simply ignore them. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so guys how this update?? good not or what???? tell me because it's important to me to know whether it's really lame or what.. ne~ gomawo... -wink n mehrong ;) :p -