In Waiting Room~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

i don't know when i can start to update back because i need to focus as my class will start tomorrow.. so wish me luck and can u keep waiting of me??? :( 

____________________________________________________________________________

“So, who first???”

“Rock-Paper-Scissors??

Junsu give out his idea to them. well only that game can decide who will go first. Ah~ actually after their press conference they need to do their interview with staff. But they don’t know who should go first. Their kids just watching what they doing. Urm~ well not really actually. –smile awkwardly- Hye Won busy playing with his little brother while Hye Hyun [–sigh- this kid will never stop] eating his lollipop that was given by Changmin earlier.

“The first person can go now~”

The Hello Baby staff said as he took a look at group from door. The first one who need to go is Junsu, followed by Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin and lastly Yoochun.

“Just go.”

Changmin coolly shoved his hyung out from the room. Junsu just go out with annoyed face writing on his face.

“Appa did you have more???”

Hye Hyun ask Changmin as he stretch out his hand to him.

“But you not finish it yet.”

Changmin pointed to lollipop that Hye Hyun hold on his right hand.

“Ahhhh~ I want another one~”

“Nope you can’t. you need to finish that first, then I will give you another one.”

“No, no!! I want another one!!!”

Hye Hyun stomped his feet several time.

“Min~ just give him cookies. You had cookies in your bag right??”

Jaejoong said as he look up from his magazine to Changmin.

“But hyung~ he not finish it. it will be waste.”

“Then you finish it.”

“Why me???”

“You’re his appa remember??”

Hye Hyun still stomped his feet. His face indicate that he can burst to tears anytime soon.

“Hyun-ah~ arasso, I will give you another one. So, give me your lollipop then I will give you another one ne~”

Hye Hyun shaking his head.

1…

2…

3…

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

Hye Hyun crying out loudly making all of them panicked. Yunho look at Hye Kyun but he look at Yunho with almost-crying face. Yunho immediately calm down the kid.

“Min~ go try calm down him.”

Yoochun give the support to the panic man. Jaejoong just nodded his head. he want to make sure that Changmin can handle it himself.

“Hyun-ah~”

The kid turn his head not wanting to look at his appa. Changmin can’t take it anymore.

“Hyun-ah~ shh, baby. I’m sorry. Don’t cry. It make my heart hurt Hyun-ah~”

Changmin take Hye Hyun and lift him up. He swing from side to side to calm down the kid. Hye Hyun still sobbing but this time not loud as before.

“Now tell me why you crying??”

Changmin said as he wipe Hye Hyun tears. Hye Hyun still holding his lollipop tightly with his right hand while his left hand warp Changmin neck.

“Is it because I not give you what you want??”

Changmin ask him as the latter not give any response. Hye Hyun just nodding his head. his sad face really make all pity for Hye Hyun.

“I not give to you because you still eat your candies. If I give you other one, you will get a toothache later and who will eat your lollipop??”

“I –hiks- will eat –hiks- it.”

Hye Hyun said between his cry.

“You want eat both??”

Hye Hyun nodded his head while looking at Changmin eyes. changmin heart was softened when look at Hye Hyun.

“Arasso. but promise me you will finish your lollipop ne~ then you can eat cookies. How that sound??”

Hye Hyun just nodded his head while pout little bit.

“That’s my boy. Now, stop crying. a true namja cannot cry easily. He need to be strong.”

Changmin said as he wipe Hye Hyun tears who still left at his cheek. He kiss Hye Hyun cheek. Hye Hyun just nodded his head.

“Appa~ saranghae~”

Hye Hyun said as he do a love shape with his little arm above his head while Changmin still hold him. he then peck Changmin cheek, make the latter feel in heaven for a while. Changmin can’t help but to giggle over his cuteness. Their member who watching also have a huge smile on their face. Later that they know, someone was watching them. urm~ actually they didn’t know that their waiting room was placed with camera. Their moment had been capture all in the camera. It will be broadcast later on!!! Wee~

 

“why she always stick with you??”

Yunho said in unsatisfied tone to Yoochun which the latter just look at him with a questioned face. Yunho just point to his daughter who busy drawing something on her paper. Yoochun look which he point and then grin.

“Ah~ wae jealous??”

Yoochun just wriggle his eyebrows while the latter just rolled his eyes.

“Well hyung~ she my daughter after all. And because of my charm too, she stick with me. haha.”

“Tsk~ full of yourself ne??”

Later he also laugh with Yoochun. A few minutes later the door was open revealed the childish appa, Junsu already finish his interview. Open see the latter, Yunho get the signal from same staff that his turn was next.

“So, how interview???”

“Quiet nice~”

Junsu said as he slumped on the sofa in waiting room. He look at Jaejoong who busy looking at the magazine. Changmin was busy play with Hye Hyun with Changmin PS3 game while Yoochun take care another two children.  

“What are you doing hyung??”

“Just looking and reading.”

That’s it. for almost 45 minutes he keep reading the same page. Not even skipping it for a bit. Uh~ maybe he flip to another page but seem like that page attract him most.

“What interesting about that page?? Seem like you not change it since forever.”

Yoochun said as he take a look the magazine that his soulmate hold. His lips was curved into small smirk.

“Urm~ hyung~ don’t tell me that..”

 “W… wh.. what???”

Jaejoong was stutter while trying to hide the page he currently looking at. Yoochun began to laugh.

“Did you think I doesn’t know what you looking huh??”

Yoochun said as he wriggled his eyebrows. Jaejoong can feel that his face was hot and red.

“Yah!!! Just be quiet can you.”

“Omo~ hyung your face was red.”

Yoochun said while laughing. Suddenly, Changmin snatch magazine from Jaejoong hand and he just laugh like maniac. Their kids just looking at them with puzzle look.

“Seriously hyung???”

“Yah!!! Just shut up!!”

Junsu who curious also look at the magazine and just speechless with what he see.

“You are unbelievable hyung~”

“Junsu you!!! Aish~ stop it, stop it. our kids are watching.”

Jaejoong said as he try to cover his embarrassment.

 

“Appa face was red~”

Hye Won said while point to Jaejoong.

“Appa was sick???”

She said while looking at Yoochun.

“Ani~ he just shy.”

“Shy???”

“Yup~ that’s why he face was red.”

“But wae???”

Curious Hye Won keep asking question to Yoochun. Yoochun can’t help but pinch her cheek.

“Did you want to know why???”

She nodding her head. changmin and Junsu on other hand keep laughing like crazy while Jaejoong try to compose himself.

“Yah Park Yoochun don’t you make a story.”

“I not say anything yet, right Min-ah??”

Changmin just nodded his head while clutching his stomach because too much laughing. His stomach already hurt actually.

“Appa~ wae???”

Hye Won keep ask his appa.

“Arasso~ well, Jaejoong appa was drool over someone.”

She look Jaejoong with a confusion in her face.

“Yah!!! I not drool.”

“You’re hyung~”

“Yah!!! Ani.. aniyo~”

Jaejoong said while he keep stuttering.

“Kwenchana~ you no need to know ne~. what important Jaejoong appa not sick, arasso~”

He said while pat Hye Won hair.

What did I do to deserve this!!!!’

This is what Jaejoong thought in his mind. He just anxious to go out from that room and immediately doing his interview. Because he know, the longer he at there, he will keep being tease only by his ungrateful dongsea. He just let out a sigh.

 

Their interview was ended exactly at 3 p.m. already pass the lunch time, no wonder they feeling so hungry. Because they not start filming yet, the kids once again was being taken by staff Hello Baby. they feel sad about that but the leader comfort them by saying they will meet them in a few days. Surprisingly, the kids was all behave except the earlier accident, so their job is much easier. Before all of them continue to do their own scheduled, they drop to take a lunch as all of them not eat yet.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lame?? Yeh I know haha sorry!!! T__T