It's Gonna Be Alright~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

sorry for the super duper late update..i was busy with the preapration of my final exam n also for my annual camp that will be held 3 weeks... wish me luck n please read this fic.. ^__^ 

THIS LINK

________________________________________________________________________________

 

All of them rushed to Junsu room. They saw the little one who had been crying has wake up. The others two kids was stirred a bit in their sleep because of the noise .

“Chun, since you expert to find the thing, find their name in their diary.”

Jaejoong give the command to Yoochun.

“Huh?? Since when I expert.”

Yoochun mumbled his word without anyone noticing. He quickly search diary book. Jaejoong already come to little one who had been crying followed by leader. Jeajoong tell Yunho to look the others two kids while he manage the crying one. MinSu just look at them from door.

“Yah~ both of you help me, pali~”

Yoochun give the command to the MinSu who look like not dare to come forward. Both of them was startled for a while before help Yoochun search their name.

“Hey~ little one. Why are you crying huh??”

Jaejoong ask the crying one as he lifts up him. He try to soothing him but failed. He go back and forth before Yunho take him from Jaejoong. Lucky for them that the other two kids sleep back peacefully.

“Yoochun???”

“Uh?? Ah~ here.”

The little one keeps crying in Yunho arms. Jaejoong on the other hand take the diary from Yoochun before search their name. Yoochun help Yunho to calm down the kid but still fail.

“Yunho, bring the kid outside. You will disturb the others to sleep.”

Jaejoong said while his eyes read the diary carefully.

“Hyung, did you find his name???”

Junsu who not follow the leader ask the eldest.

“Well, look at this information look like little one name is Choi Hye Kyun. Just 2 year old and bla.. bla..”

Jaejoong keep reading the information about Hye Kyun and not aware the situation that happen to their leader.

“Jae hyung~ pali!!! Poor Yunho hyung!!!”

Changmin voice snapped Jaejoong from continuous reading. He go out and take the child from Yunho. Yunho let a sigh of tiredness.  

“Did you wet your diapers Kyun-ah~???”

He say as he look the kid diapers.

“Omo~ you wet. We change ne~. guys, I will change his diapers. All of you can go sleep.”

“I will help you.”

Yunho said as he enter the room to take the kid bag and follow the letter. The three men who standing in front the door just let a sigh come out from their mouth.

“Let’s sleep. I already too tired with all of this.”

“Uh~ Junsu, I don’t know you could say like that.”

Junsu just glaring the maknae as maknae just show the snicker smile.

“Come on guys. It’s too late now.”

“My I want to eat. You guys sleep nicely ne~”

Changmin said as he quickly make his way to kitchen. junsu take his step to Changmin room leaving Yoochun to close Junsu door. As he want to close the door, something that was unexpected thing happen.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update -bows n smirk-