The First Mission (Part 2)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

Changmin POV.

“Don’t buy food for you, Min-ah,” Jaejoong hyung shout at me.

“Mind your business hyung!!” I not kid to remind again and again. Jaejoong hyung really a nagging person. I think his wife is really lucky to have husband like him, he can cook and know how to tidy up place but once his flawless is he like to nagging. Poor his son later, need to hear his nagging like “Tidy your bed now, eat slowly and bla, bla...” I know because I always hear his nagging, but even though like that I still can overpower him. Haha. Well, I’m the cutest maknae for him. No one can resist me. –evil grin-

“What kind of food that kid always eat?” I ask the cameraman. The expression of the cameraman is I-don’t-know-too.

“But when I was little, I always eat some healthy stuff. Erm~ should I find my favorites food when I was kid back then? It’s really suitable for kid, so I don’t think it’s the food that I want to buy hehe. I genius.” I just grin. Let me see. A lot of food was place here.

“Owh~ ramen. This is my favorite ramen after all.” I show it to camera.

“I want to buy this. But I need to find food for kid first. This task is not suitable for me. It's suitable for Jaejoong hyung. Even though I like to eat but still I don’t know what to buy.” Cameraman just laughs when I said like that.

“Doesn’t that it was your favorite thing to do?” Suddenly the cameraman asks me.

“Yup it’s true that it was my favorite thing but I doesn’t know what kid like to eat, if I think about my own stomach I never in this problem hehe” The time was tickling I need to hurry up to decide, then I see my savior.

“Excuse me. Can you lend me help?” I ask one ahjumma at there who busy choose something. It’s better to ask the experience one then buying something unnecessary. The ahjumma look shock when I ask her. But unfortunately she was willing to help me. I thankful for that.

“May I know what kind of food those kids nowadays like to eat? I think prefer the nourishment one.” Ahjumma just laugh when I said that.

“All kids food is nourishment one here, young man. Seem you are still struggling to find kids food ne~ where you wife?” I was little bit shocked and what I know my face was blushed. This ahjumma really like to blur out about that. Did I look married men to her? Does she doesn’t know who I am? Well can’t blame her. I can see that cameraman was giggle over that.

“Aniyo~ ahjumma. I not married yet and I just need to find it because it was my mission.”

“Mission? What kind of mission?” Ahjumma jebal help me, no need to questioning me about that. You will found out later. T_T  Inside my head I just want to scream because I was desperately needed to find it because time was tickling. Shim Changmin you need to be patient.

“We will be cast in Hello Baby for this season. Before we been casted we need to do some mission, if we pass we can be qualified as father, if not we need to say good bye to this show.”  I tell her slowly one by one.

“Ah~ so you are artist?”

“Ne~ ahjumma. Erm~ can you help me? Please show me the nourishment food for kid. We need to hurry.” I was pleading to her. She was chuckled.

“Ara, ara. Kaja~ I will show you.” I followed her to place where there are some foods for kid.

 

Jaejoong POV

“Don’t buy soccer ball!!!” I shouted to Junsu.

“Arasso!!!” Junsu shouted back.

“Don’t buy food for you, Min-ah,” Now I need to remind the food monster. And guess what he shouts to me?

“Mind your business hyung!!” Aish~ this kid. I just want to make his focus with his task that’s all. I worried about this two but more worried towards Shim Changmin, my beloved maknae which known as food monster. Maybe I was worried too much. I just shook my head. The entire member already goes to find their place. Better I hurried. Then, I watch someone look like kind of lost.

“Keke. I think he lost his way. Well, he always unfamiliar with place even though several times we have been here.” I giggle when watching Yoochun look kind of lost. I don’t think I need to approach him. Better he find his own way. I smirk. I can see from far away the book shop, Kyobo Book Centre (the branched one). I remembered when I go to this shop the main one. They really a lot of book. I really like that kind of store. I headed to kids section.

“Wah~ it’s too many book. Look great.” I choose one by one book. Carefully I look and read the book. I sometimes mesmerized with book. Then, my thought was snapped over my mind. The mission. Yes, mission. How come I take it lightly? I look at my watch and only 20 minutes already passed.

“Ah~ only 20 minutes have passed. No big deal at all. Eh??? 20 minutes??? Ah~ I don’t need to read. I must do the mission quickly.” What I can find the cameraman was giggled over that. I think I was clumsy enough. I just grin.

“Erm~ for girl, its suitable book like this right? “Snow White and Seven Dwarf”, “Cinderella”. The fantasy one right? Boys “Lion and Samba”, “The Robot”. Well a tough book one. I’m correct?” I say to camera while smile. I’m embarrassed when I say that. Then, I can feel my phone was ringing inside my pocket. I think who the person calls me at time like this. I look at the ID caller and it was

“Yunho?” Then, I picked up my phone.

“Yoboseyo~”

“Ah~ Yunho-ah, waeyo?”

“Ani~ I have problem here right now.” Aish~ I was in problem too.

What is it?”

“Since you are knowledge about this, can I know which bottle should I choose? Here it has small, average, large and cute design. Which one I should choose?” I was dumbfounded. I??? Knowledge??? It’s not like I was experience. I don’t married yet and even don’t have kid. Aish~ jinjja. Yunho, Yunho. I shook my head.

“Yah~ since when I have knowledge about this thing? It’s not like I have studied about this before.” I can hear he was chuckled over there.

“Ani~ I thought since you have niece you know about this.” Ah~ that’s true. I have niece and I have been take care my niece before. How come I forgot?

“Ah~ haha. Well from my experience like you said, I think you need to find the average one.” I was laugh, so do him.

“So, need to pick average one with cute design?”

“Well, at least it can attractive kid.” I can heard that he just saying “O”

“Owh yea, Yunho-ah~ you need to do milk for kid right? I just want to remind you, you can’t buy the made milk, and you need to do yourself.”

“Eh?? Jinjja?” I know he shocked for sure.

“Yup. Make sure the milk was warm. Not too cold or hot, just warm. If you buy the made one, maybe it can harm the baby stomach later. Or what I can say, it’s not suitable to kid yet.”

“I see. But where I can take the warm water?” Now I can hear that he was sighing.

“Well, I think better you find someone help, like manager hyung. It’s the best if you do it faster because we don’t have much time. I need to find the book now. Good luck.” I hung up our conversation.

“Dear viewers, it’s not I like to ditch the conservation with him. But, instead of time. We need to faster. Hope you will understand.” I do mercy face to camera. I think I already made up my mind which book I need to buy.

 

Yunho POV

“Jae-ah... yoboseyo~ hello, hello…” Aish~ he just cut our conservation. Well, I understand it why. But still I need his help.  

“Now other problem was a raised.” As I grabbed the bottle kid, I call my manager.

“Yoboseyo~ hyung. Can you help me?” With the speed I ask my manager. Now, I eager to finish this mission.

“Owh~ Yunho-ah. Wae?? What can I help you?” Feel like he just woke up from taking his nap at car. Aish~ this hyung jinjja.

“Can you go buy some warm water hyung? I need to make milk. As soon as possible hyung. ASAP!!!”

“Yah~ arasso. I will go now. When I arrived I will call you.” I can hear he sighed. Keke mianhae hyung I really need it. Well better say I really need your help.

“Gomawo hyung.” Then I cut our conservation. I hurriedly go to find the powder milk. I encounter some problem again. Do I need to call Jaejoong help once again? I sigh deeply. One girl was approach me. Does she my fan?

“Annyeong Mr. Yunho, may I help you?” Owh~ it’s happen that she was worker at here. Silly me.

“Yes. I need to find the suitable milk for kid. Can you recommend to me which powder milk was better for kid?”

“Actually, there is a lot of it. First of all, the kid age is?” Owh~ I forgot. I don’t know the kid age. I look at my card and just sigh. No clue at all. Did they think we suppose to know?

“Molla. We don’t have any clue at all.” The girl just giggles when I say about it.

“Does it happen that all of you will be cast in Hello Baby this season?” I just nodded.

“Wah~ finally my dream come true.” I just give her question look.

“Ani~ I really want all of you to be cast at Hello Baby. I want to look how all of you handle the kids. Must be cute right?” I was chuckled when heard what she said.

“Anyway I was in hurried actually. So, if you don’t mind may you help me to choose?” With carefully word, I ask her help.

“Ah~ mianhae. Yes, yes I can help you. Come with me.” She smiles to me as she brought me to other place.

“I think this suitable for kid. All ages can drink this. It’s between 2 years until 6 years. Furthermore, it’s more nutritious” I just nodded.

“Well, I will take this.” I smiled to her and I see that she was blushing. Such a cute girl. Jung Yunho!! What are you doing? It’s not time for you to flirt around. I need to focus this mission first before thought anything else. I just grin like a pabo now.

“So, what did you think about our character as father?” I randomly ask her that question.

“Well can I say it? From my point of view, all of you seem have potential to be good father. As for Jaejoong oppa he can cook so I think he have a mother figure with him as he seem like can take care kid very well, while you more look like can be responsible father. As for Yoochun oppa I can think he as dandy father because of his look, Junsu oppa I can classify as clumsy father because he look not immature yet –chuckle-, Changmin oppa as food eater father as he like to eat? Mianhae I just blabbering about it. Jongmal mianhae.” She slightly bows to me. I just laugh when heard her thought.

“Kwenchana, it’s me who ask this. So don’t worry.  Hope you will watch us in this show. Anyways thanks for this.” I show the powder milk to her.

“Anyway good luck oppa. Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!!!” I just nodded and hug her to show my appreciation. She was blushing. Kiyowo~ ok once again, I am like that. I speed up my pace towards the counter to do a payment.

 

Author POV

 “Gomawo ahjumma for help me.” Changmin bowed to ahjumma who help him find the food for kid.

“Did you really want this toy?” The cashier asks Junsu.

“Yup, I determined this is the toy I want” Junsu send a cutely smile to cashier. The cashier was chuckle when see he smile like that.

“I take this book” Jaejoong show the book to camera.

“I already tell you it will take 30 minutes to finish this.” Yoochun was grin in front of camera. After 30 minutes was passed all of them already in the counter to do the payment. Everyone already finish their mission except Yunho who waiting for their manager to bring out the warm water to him.

“I guess after I finish doing payment I will wait for him outside. Still have 1 hour before our mission end.” He goes to the counter to do some payment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can Yunho finish his mission quickly? It’s true the predicament of Jaejoong about his instinct? Why it’s so easy to do their mission? Find out later at next update. ^_^

mianhae for late update and of course my english was bad.. :( owh yea don't forgot to vote at here http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26171 see u soon mehrong... :p