The Three Little Creature is Actually Kid???

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

this is short because just want to make all of you suspend only~ keke 

p/s pic made by me hehe n not been filming yet~ just i want to write in all view haha lol XD enjoy~ -mehrong- keke

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyung~”

“Shh... they sleep, just quiet.”

Jaejoong warned Changmin from further question. Yunho already make his way to the three little creatures that had been sleeping soundly at Junsu room. Yoochun was tagged along with leader to take a good look.

“Who they are?”

Yoochun ask the leader.

“Like I know them~”

Yunho just answer while shook his head. Yoochun just grin hear that.

“Are they your cousin, Junsu??”

Jaejoong ask the confusion one.

“Huh?? Me?? Aniyo~ I doesn’t have cousin yet. Aish~ hyung, did you think Zuno hyung already married?? You weird.”

Changmin just chuckled with that.

“Pabo!!”

He said to Jaejoong while grin.

“Yah!!!!”

Jaejoong smack Changmin head. When Changmin want to reply back,

“Shh... can both of you stop it. The kid will wake up soon. Aish~”

Yunho warned both of them. But Jaejoong who not listen to it take the advantage and smack Changmin hand once again and quickly go to their leader. Changmin can’t do anything because Yunho already glare to him. He can send a death glare to Jaejoong while Yoochun just hold his laughter.

‘Always I’m the one who will be scold. Just you wait hyung~ we are soul fighters for nothing’ Changmin was smirk with his thought. It’s send a shiver to Jaejoong who watch him because he know what his maknae up to. But he not afraid it. He decides he should face it off later.

 

Owh~ yea, kid!!!!! WHAT!!! KID!!! How come they in Junsu room??? So, this little creature is kid??? The kid is belonging to whom??? Want to know check the next update alright.