New Days [Final~]

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

1.45 p.m

The sound television was being played was being heard from the living room. One yawned men come out from his room. He feel so refreshed after taking the nap and can put away the tiredness from his body. As he took his step to the downstairs, he could see there are some people watching television. Not bothering to check, he immediately goes to kitchen.

“Yo hyung~”

He goes to refrigerator and took out the mineral water. He was so thirsty and the hunger really killing him. But he needs to restrain himself first from eating. He too was shocked by his action today as he can restrain himself from eating for almost half day.

“Ah~ Min. you awake. How your nap?”

Jaejoong said as he spoon fed the little child. Because Changmin still in dazed state he not register very well about the situation that occur in front of him.

“Uh~ good. At least it can sweep away all my tiredness and the hunger. I think??? –chuckled- how about you hyung??”

He said while looking the kid that obviously want his food quickly.

“Ah~ at least I can rest for a while too. Hye Kyun just wakes up from his dreamland and crying because of hunger. That’s why I wake up early today.”

Since yesterday he couldn’t understand one thing. Why people know what his thinking?? It’s not like his voice out what on his mind that time.

“It’s obvious.”

Jaejoong voice snap Changmin thought for a while.

“Uh??”

“Well, you must wonder right how I know what you thinking about. I have known you more than 10 years. I know what you thinking, your behavior and all. From your short sentence and gestures I can detect it.”

“O...Oh... okay~”

Changmin just smiled awkwardly. Still the answer, he not gets it!!!! Just then, Hye Kyun looks at him and looks back to Jaejoong. Changmin feel argue to pinch the little kid cheek as he was so adorable. But he can’t because he afraid that he will cry later on.

Aigo~ he was so cute. Can I pinch his cheek?? But I don’t want to make fuss later on. Maybe later if we had known each other’

As the little kid can hear what he saying, once again he looks at Changmin. He let out a giggle making Jaejoong and Changmin confused with his behavior.

“Why you giggle huh??”

Jaejoong ask Hye Kyun while smile warmly to him. He already emitted motherly aura around him. Hye Kyun just smiles at him adorably before giggle more.

“Urm~ hyung~ why this kid be like this?? Does he have... urm... you know some sort of problem??”

Changmin said while looking at Jaejoong. Well, he don’t want to take a risk if they don’t know that the kid have some disease or not.

“Yah!! I will kick you out from this house if you dare to talk nonsense. It’s the usual for kid to be like that.”

Jaejoong said while glaring to him. He then softened his eyes when see Hye Kyun. Hye Kyun just looks at them wondering what going on.

“Sorry~”

Changmin said while pouted little bit. Jaejoong who saw it just rolled his eyes but Hye Kyun?? Well, he giggles once again.

“Min~ I think he like you. Maybe you look funny to him.”

Jaejoong said while smile. He tries to shove the food to Hye Kyun once again but he seems already full. He keeps refusing it.

“You already full? Don’t want eat anymore??”

Jaejoong ask him. He try once again shoved the food but the result??? Hye kyun keep move his head from him. Only by that gesture Jaejoong know that he doesn’t want. He took a napkin and clean Hye Kyun mouth.

“Really?? But did I look clown to him??”

Jaejoong just shook his head when heard his remark.

“Tsk~ this kid. I don’t know. Maybe it’s true you look clown to him. Who knows??”

Jaejoong turns his head to Hye Kyun,

“Hye Kyun-ah, want to play with Changmin appa?? I want to clean this mess for a while, ne?? Min, took him. I want clean this.”

Changmin was unsure whether the kid like him or not, fidgeting for a while. Jaejoong who sense it,

“Hye Kyun-ah~ you like Changmin appa right?? Go ask him to carry you.”

Because Hye Kyun still in Jaejoong lap, Jaejoong carry him to Changmin. Hye Kyun opens his arm, ask Changmin to take him. Changmin, who look like unsure, held him carefully from Jaejoong arm. Hye Kyun just giggles cutely when Changmin held him. Changmin who nervous, feeling a bit ease as the kid look like comfortable with him. Jaejoong can’t help but smile also.

“Min~ you will be appa too one day. This is good chance to develop your skill to take care of child later on. Now~ bring him to living room as I want to clean this mess.”

Jaejoong pat Changmin head. Changmin feel really grateful that he has his hyung.

“Ah~ hyung. Where others?? Did they already wake up? Kibum hyung where he goes I not see him and most important food??”

He bombarded Jaejoong with a lot of question. Jaejoong stop from his work and look at him. Hye Kyun plays with Changmin hand phone as the latter give him to play it.

“A lot of question you ask me huh?? Aigo~ they already up I think. Kibum hyung maybe at guest room as usual. And food, on its way to come.”

Changmin just mouthed ‘O’ and flashing his innocent smile to Jaejoong, as he can sense his hyung annoyed with it.

“Now go to living room. Don’t disturb here.”

“But hyung. It’s not like you cook something.”

Jaejoong just send him a death glare. Without waiting the further command, he quickly dashed out from kitchen with Hye Kyun still on his arm.

“Jaejoong appa, was scary right??”

He said to Hye Kyun who obviously just look at him for a while and turn his view to Changmin phone once again. He just sighs as he ruffled the kid hair.

 

As he makes his way to living room, he can hear the Pororo voice at there.

‘Eh?? Who still watching Pororo at this time??’

 He come down from upstairs and can see all the children already wake up. Hye Won sits on the floor and munching something, maybe snack??? As her eyes was glued in front of television. Hye Yun also eating the snack but not in a peaceful way. Why?? Because he and Changmin was fighting over it. He just shook his head watching the scene in front him. meanwhile Hye Kyun was sleep in Jaejoong lap as Jaejoong Hye Kyun hair slowly not wanting to wake up the latter as eyes glued on the screen.

“Yunho hyung~”

Junsu voice make Yunho turn his view where the latter been. It’s happen that Junsu just come out from kitchen making some drink. [He holding the tray actually guys~ =.=’]

“Ah~ Yunho~”

“Hyung~”

Changmin and Jaejoong greet Yunho as they see him. Yunho just smile and nodded his head while come down from downstairs.

“Where Yoochun?? Did he still sleep again?? Aish that kid.”

“-cough, cough- looks who speaking huh??? I’m wake up early than you hyung.”

Yoochun speak out from nowhere make Yunho slightly surprised. Yunho look at upstairs and saw Yoochun smile widely. From the look, it’s not like he just get up. Well, perfect hair, nice dresses and yeh~ not the look that you just get up from your sleep.

“Wow you wake up early. I impressed.”

Yunho said in mocking (?) tone.

“Thanks for that compliment hyung.”

Yoochun said while rolled his eyes.

“What thing that you holding in your hand?”

Yunho point to Yoochun hand.

“Ah~ their diary. I was bored so I read all their diary. Quite interesting.”

Yoochun showed the diary to Yunho. There are 3 diaries indicates all of them had their own diaries. Yunho took the pink diary from Yoochun. Both of them seat at dining room, not join the others.

“Did Pororo cartoon was shown during this hour?”

Yunho ask Yoochun who currently pour milk in their glass.

“Molla. I don’t know the exact time hyung. But what I know someone at there know about it.”

“Who someone at there you refer huh Yoochun???”

Jaejoong come join them at their dining room. Yoochun who a bit startled rub his chest.

“Aish~ don’t speak out of nowhere can you??”

Yoochun try to argue back. The Soul mate couple now argues towards each other. Yunho on the other hand can shake his head.

“Did the kid already wake up??”

Yunho ask Jaejoong. Well, as far as he remember the little one was sleep in Jaejoong lap. So, how come he can go here if the kid not wakes up right??

“I put him down. He still sleeps. Don’t worry Changmin and Junsu can watch him.”

He said as he sips his drink.

“That’s mine~”

Yoochun was whined towards Jaejoong who took his drink.

“Owh~ sorry. But you can took other drink right?? Just take other.”

Jaejoong said with slightly pout. Yoochun never said no to that kind of face. He finally gives up and get up from his seat to take other drink.

“You trust them to look the kids??”

“-silence- maybe… we should??”

Jaejoong said while thinking.

“Hyung~ we really need to trust them to take care of kids. All of us will be appa soon. In the future too we will be. So, just trust them hyung~”

Yoochun said as he took the seat besides Jaejoong.

“It’s not that I don’t trust. But you know. Both of them, well it’s not that they are not matured but...”

“I know. They will learn it little by little. Don’t worry too much Yunnie-ah.”

Jaejoong said as he smile. Yunho just nodded his head.

“What’s this?”

Jaejoong took the blue diary on the table.

“Those kid diary.”

Yoochun said as he eyeing his two brothers who so observed in reading the entry.

“Secret weapon huh??”

Jaejoong mumbled when read the blue diary. It happens that blue diary is the youngest one, Choi Hye Kyun. Yunho on other hand read other diary which is purple diary.

“Spoiled brat????”

Yunho look to Yoochun, and Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, not many information we can get. But at least it can help us little bit to know about them.”

“Yeh~ I agree. I guess their parent really mysterious too.”

“At least we know their interest, what kind of food and some sort of thing that important to us.”

All of them nodded with Yunho statement. Just then, their manager came.

“Hey guys~ I see that you ask both of them stayed with kids huh?? But why they also sleep with them??”

Kibum said to them as point to Changmin and Junsu.

“Eh??”

All of them get up from their seat and took a look what happen in living room.

“I just left them a few minutes, they already drift to dreamland??”

Jaejoong said with a little smile formed in his face. Yunho and Yoochun can only let out small chuckle watching it. Kibum took the opportunity to snap the picture. Hye Won was laying on the mattress with Junsu (urm~ maybe Junsu spread it??), Hye Kyun sleep in sofa with a cute blanket over him, while Hye Hyun sleep while holding the snack bowl with Changmin in another side.

“How come???”

All of them feel weird especially Jaejoong. Well he just left them in a few minutes, but~ wow them really easy to fall asleep huh??

“Better you wake up both of them. You need to get ready for tonight meeting by the way.”

Kibum said as he turns around to see the member.

“Hyung~ did we just go or we eat first??”

Kibum look at his watch,

“Eh?? Didn’t that the delivery boy already comes??”

Well, he already orders it earlier. So, how come the food not arrived yet??

“Ah~ I put at cupboard. Seeing that all members not wake up yet, I save it first.”

Jaejoong said when he remember the delivery boy come earlier.

“Then wake them. We will eat first then get ready to go, arasso.”

“Also the kid hyung??”

Kibum nodded their head.

“Ah~ jakkaman. Let the kid sleep. Just wake those two growing man.”

“But they will hungry later hyung.”

“Kwenchana. After we eating and I get prepared, I will handle the kid.”

Jaejoong assure Yoochun. Among them, the most experienced person in handling kid is Jaejoong as he had handled his niece before. Without delay, Yoochun wake Junsu and Changmin. Even though they want to protest why they need to wake up seeing others wait for them, they still wake up with much of difficulty. Changmin put down little one slowly to sofa from his lap not wanting to wake up the latter. Jaejoong already set up the table for them to eat with help from Yunho and their manager. All of them now already gather around the table. As they took their seat, they start their eating [should it to be mention too??? =.=’ XD]

“After eating all of you go change your cloth. Around 5.45 p.m, we will go to KBS building.”

Dong Bang boys just listen to what their manager said.

“How about the kids’ cloth??”

“Well, I had searched their bag and all. Their stuff all there. No need to worry I think.”

Yoochun said while munching his food.

“But can we just go rummaging their bag. You know we not know them too well.”

Junsu said with careful tone.

“We already had been a dad to them, so no problem. It’s just happen that I was cleaning up your room. So, that’s why I know about it.”

Junsu just mouthed ‘ah~’ when heard Yoochun said. Well, last night his room was turn into disaster because of Yoochun did.

“Yunho~ after eating could you took a look at kid for a while. When I come back, your turn to clean up yourself. If you can, maybe you feed them. I already prepared their food at cupboard.”

Jaejoong said as he gets up from his seat and goes to sink.

“Arasso. Don’t worry I will do it.”

“We can do it too hyung~”

Junsu said to Jaejoong while pout little bit. Changmin who saw it feel like to throw up his food.

 “I know you can do it too. But you are young to handle them. Later it will be disaster.”

Jaejoong stated the truth fact.

“Kwenchana. Just let them be. I will be watching it. Don’t worry. Well, who the one want to help me??”

Yunho assure the eldest. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin put their hand up.

“No, no. not all of you can help me. Erm~ Yoochun and Junsu, you can help me. Changmin you go change your cloth and get ready. Your turn will be with Jaejoong arasso~”

Yunho give his command to .

“Haip, haip boss~”

“All your command we willing to obey~”

“Except me~”

Changmin said nonchalantly. All of them just sigh.

“But~ this time maybe I consider.”

He said while get up from his seat and wink.  In their mind only one thing that they can think,

‘Why he change?? I bet it will be scary and a nightmare to us if he change’

Well, not all can accept the changes of their maknae as he willing to obey them. Hurm~