New Days [Part 4] Shocking, Shocking???

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

sorry for the late update.. i just come back from my camp last week.... mianhae~ -bow- continue to give ur support to this fic ne~ i will try my best.. mehrong~ :p XD

_________________________________________________________________________________

After Kibum open the door, no one at there. It makes him feel puzzled

‘Maybe true what they said. Aish~ kids nowadays like to pull prank.’

But something had caught his attention. He bends his body and took a red envelope.

TO BELOVED TVXQ

‘Is this some fan letter??’

After he make sure no one suspicious been seen, he enter the house back and lock the door. He comes back to living room revealing that all of them busy chatting. Well, he really doesn’t want to tell them many times to clean up their selves and be prepared. As they already grown up, they know how to do right?? Jaejoong who see their manager come ask,

“So hyung. Who?? Stalker?? Postmen??”

“-Sigh- molla. When I open the door, no one at there.”

“Told you it’s some kind of prank only hyung.”

Yoochun told their manager once again.

“But~ look at what I found.”

He showed the red envelope to them. All of them just scrunched their faces and like a horror they look each other.

“Don’t tell me...”

“Definitely. It came.”

“Omo~ it’s just unacceptable.”

“Believe it or not.”

“Well, what point to shock guys?”

All of them just let out a sigh. Their manager just looks at them confusedly.

 

Changmin POV

Oh no. that red envelope. How I wish it will be a menu of food. Unfortunately that one which come out. Aish~ not that I kind of anticipate it but I know it will come out sooner or later. You know why because I’m fortune teller. Hehe –sigh- sorry for this nonsense. Well, this is what I will become if I not eat yet. My, my. Now I totally curious what kind of letter this time. –Totally ignore Jaejoong state- 

 

Jaejoong POV

No, no!! Tell me it’s just dream. Please!!! Someone help me, before I go murder some innocent... I mean some evil PD who is cruel towards us. I don’t want to live anymore!! Arggh!!! –Take a deep breath- sorry guys, I just erm~ well my mental state today can’t function very well. Hope you understand ne~ hehe. –Turn into serious suddenly- ok now, what that’s letter write uh?? –In deep thinking-

 

Yunho POV

It’s come. Well, I wonder what kind of instruction that we got. I look at my member one by one they totally look like curious but Jaejoong??? Huh?? It’s seem like... urm~ ah~ whatever then.

 

Yoochun POV

My~ whatever it is, we still need to believe it. It’s such a rare I think this thing will come out like this. No one ask us anything and suddenly this happen. Ha~ it’s good that I still can think well not like urm... Jaejoong hyung?? Just look at his face and you know. –Holding laugh-

 

Junsu POV

I know the new day will come. I know. Because today is the right time for it to come. Huh?? Why I speak nonsense now?? Aish~ -scratch head- mian, mian. It’s just erm~ well, my mind going blank today as I stared that envelope that our manager hold. Huf~ -look at Jaejoong- did my hyung really ok??? He look... so… blank?????????? Because among us only he seem different. Or it’s my thoughts only???

 

Kibum POV

Why they look like shock when I show them this red envelope?? It’s something bad?? Aish~ these boys really get my nerves today. I don’t know why today they are very hard to do what I ask. Aigo~ poor me. I really can get old easily. –Sigh-

 

Author POV

Kibum took out the card from envelope. As he want to open,

“Hyung?? What if that card is some threaten letter towards us?? Or maybe some prank?? I think better you not read it. Just a waste time only.”

Changmin said to their manager. The others just keep quiet. Not either agree or protest it.

“But at least we can show to police if that happen. So, that they can guard you well”

Kibum said to Changmin.

“Or did you happen already know what this card about??”

All of them just shrugged their shoulders. Kibum just shook his head, he then open the card and read it.

“HELLO DONG BANG BOYS. SHOCK?? WELL WE MEET ONCE AGAIN. HAHAHAHA –evil laugh-”

“Hyung~ don’t laugh. It’s ugly.”

Changmin said while raised his eyebrows. The others hyung just chuckled.

“Then, you do it.”

“MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA [did u have heard the way he laugh?? The evil one?? Yup that one. Keke]”

All of them automatically burst into laugh.

“Arasso. Aish~ I should continue this. –continue reading- AS YOU WANT TO KNOW, TODAY YOU DON’T HAVE ANY MISSION BUT TONIGHT AT 8.00 P.M WE WILL HAVE MEETING. I HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL ALL OF YOU. WILLING TO COME?? JUST COME NO NEED TO ASK. –evil laugh- FROM PD. LEE”

Kibum finish reading the card.

“So, all of you already know what this card about??”

“Yup. Even from the envelope we know it.”

“Yeh~ last night we also get the same card. That’s why we know about all this kid and most important how we get less sleep.”

All of them just let a silence wrapping their surroundings. The room can feel the heavy sigh coming out from their mouth. As Kibum because he don’t know how to handle it as their manager. Even he doesn’t know about it. Then, someone phone was being ringed. All of them quickly look at their phone. It turns out the phone come out from their manager.

“Guys I take the call.”

They just nodded towards their manager.

“Yoboseyo~ ah... ne,”

Kibum walking away from there to take a call.

 

Meanwhile,

“So, tonight we will have meeting?”

Jaejoong is the first person who breaking the silence. All of them nodded their head.

“But didn’t that today we have our recording???”

Junsu said.

“You are right.”

“Did we skip our recording?? Didn’t that the producer will kill us??”

Junsu ask them once again.

“-Chuckled- well, we need to wait the command from manager then.”

Yunho said while smiled. Just at the right time their manager came.

“Guys~ company call me. They said today all you recording and practicing will be cancelled. You will go to your meeting with Hello Baby production tonight. They say sorry not discuss with all of you and also me. Because it’s the production who request it.”

“Ah~ so our meeting today is not formal right?? How about the kid’s hyung?? And the meeting place??”

Yoochun ask a lot of question to Kibum.

“Well, that’s right. Today theme is not formal. But at least wear something that appropriate ok. The kids will tag along tonight. Maybe there will be someone who will take care them I don’t know. And the meeting place is at KBS building.”

“Since when we wearing something that inappropriate hyung???”

Changmin said while looking at their manager with innocent smile.

“By the way hyung. Maybe you are the one who will take care of them.”

Yoochun tell the manager.

“Eh?? Waeyo??”

“Because I only can see that possibilities at you only. Mianheyo~”

Yoochun said while grin. All of them nodded their head accept Kibum who just rolled his eyes.

“So, hyung. We have many times left before meeting, should we back to our sleep back??”

Junsu said with pleading eyes. It’s not that he made it but somehow it’s occurring itself. [Huh??? XD] all of them waiting patiently their manager answer.

“Ok. You can back to sleep as now already 9.30 a.m. make sure before 3 p.m all of you already wake up.”

Kibum coolly agree with their request. Well, they look exhausted. He doesn’t want to burden them anymore as this group had been suffering a long time ago. Well let the past thing vanishing through the time. As the present time, we just need to change it for better.

 

When they heard what their manager said, all of their face become brightens. Before Changmin could say anything, their manager already cut him.

“It’s ok Min. I know what you want to say. I will order some food. So, Jaejoong. No need to cook for today, arasso~”

“Ah~ ne hyung.”

“Wah~ hyung gomawo. You really understand me.”

Changmin quickly got up from couch and hug their manager.

“Aish~ I know all of you attitude you know. You like my younger brother. How can I don’t know what my family wants?”

All of them smile hearing what their manager said. Well, that’s true. Their bonding not just like manager and artist. Their bonding more than that. You can call it bonding between families. Can tease towards each other, yell, argue and all. Like family. That’s how their bonding. Even though like that, they still know their limit. Sometimes you need to be professional sometimes not. Depend on situation.

“Well hyung. We can continue what we need to do right??”

Kibum just nodded his head while smile.

“Ok then. Just call us hyung if something urgent happen.”

“Arasso. Go continue your nap. Don’t bother about it. Remember tonight and tomorrow maybe you will face a hectic scheduled.”

Kibum reminded them. They just nodded their head.

“Make sure you don’t make kids wake up ok. If not you will be trouble.”

Jaejoong remind all of them.

“Ne umma~”

Jaejoong just smile and shook his head. All of the member already headed to their room while Jaejoong back to kitchen. Kibum who still in the house tailing him.

 

“You don’t want to continue your sleep??”

“Huh?? Ah~ later. I want to make some hot water. If Hye Kyun wakes up later on maybe he will be hungry.”

Jaejoong said as he prepared to boil some water.

“Hye Kyun??”

“Yup. Ah~ I forgot. Later you will meet him hyung. He so kawai!! Keke”

Jaejoong said while giggle. Kibum who look Jaejoong happy also smile.

“Owh~ hyung. You will order food for the kids also right except Hye Kyun. Because he still small so not really suitable for him to eat something not fit with his age.”

“Ah~ now you remind me. Maybe but I need to know their age too.”

“I forgot. Maybe in their diary they have detail about it.”

“Diary??”

“Erm~ we found their diary. We not finish reading their diary yet. The detail about them actually.”

Jaejoong said as he sat on the chair while drink the mineral water.

“Ah~”

Kibum also sit across the Jaejoong.

“So how’s your day as dad???”

Before the water boil, they had a chit chat for a while about kids.

“Tired!!! The kids not sleep at right time. Jinjja. This is such an experience to me. But you know hyung, they really open to us. Letting us to sleep with them look like not afraid towards us. I wonder why.”

Jaejoong said while thinking about it.

“-Chuckled- maybe they already know you. Well, all of you are hallyu star. Every age known you. No doubt about it.”

“Hurm~ maybe that kind of explanation can be accepted.”

He said as he let out a yawn.

“Go take your nap. You need to recharge your energy. I will take care of it.”

Kibum said as he pointing to the boiling water who still in middle of cooking. Jaejoong just nodded his head.

“Hyung~ gomawo.”

He said while smile as he got up from his chair and headed to his room.

“They really work hard.”

Kibum mumbled to himself when think the member state.