SECOND AIRING EPISODE~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

finally update after last update.. mianhae for waiting~ i try my best to be faster but because i was busy with other thing seem like i need to do it little by little. i want to say thank you very much to new subscriber who subscribe me and the old subscriber who waiting patiently to my update.. i'm sorry if this chapter was lame.. the next chapter will be on soon and now i'm currently writing another new story but not published yet, it take time for me to publish it or not.. so enjoy this new chapter~ any comment i appreciate it... :) <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Narrator : Lee So Ra

Narrator : As they make appearance last episode, the rating is not joke. Can all member do well ?

 

Previous episode~

The screen show how Yoochun lost his track in mall, while others member already on his way.

Yoochun : Hyung, did you know where they sell cloth for kids?

Changmin : I want to buy this. But I need to find food for kid first. This task is not suitable for me. It's suitable for Jaejoong hyung. Even though I like to eat but still I don’t know what to buy.

Junsu : Molla. I will look first. It’s too many toys that really great and attractive. Since I don’t know whether we will raise baby or kids so I think maybe I will buy more than one item, right? Hehe I just genius.

Jaejoong : Erm~ for girl, its suitable book like this right? “Snow White and Seven Dwarf”, “Cinderella”. The fantasy one right? Boys “Lion and Samba”, “The Robot”. Well a tough book one. I’m correct?

Yunho : I guess after I finish doing payment I will wait for him outside. Still have 1 hour before our mission end.

 

Narration : Should we look on how they doing their mission? Can Yunho finish his mission on time?  

 

Yunho Scene~

He was at counter when the cashier hands out another card to them. He take it with his puzzle look.

Yunho and other members : "Congratulations for finish the first mission."

DB5K : EH!!!!!

Yunho and other members : "All of you must be surprised right? This will be the last mission for you. Do your best fighting!!!"

Yunho just can laugh when he finish reading his card.

Yunho : I not finish my first mission, yet another mission has come. What I have done wrong actually? Why this happen to me? Why?

 

Caption : Stay strong appa!!! :D

 

Junsu scene~

Junsu : This is not the reality I want!! –sigh- Can i do well?

He say while look at camera.

Narration : Of course you can Junsu appa~ :D

 

Yoochun scene~

Yoochun : I can’t dream that it will be turned out like this. Jaejoong hyung really something. I can do it fighting!!!

 

Caption : what Jaejoong appa had done?? Keke

 

Changmin scene~

Changmin : No wonder the task given in first mission is kind of easy. Did you think I can do it better?

 

Jaejoong Scene~

Jaejoong : I think I do not have any choice right? This time I hope all of us will do our best. For me, these test a bit harder than before. What actually those other members get? Do they get same with me? And one more thing, did Yunho already finish his first mission? I kind of worried for all of them.

Caption : jaejoong appa you are worried to much~ =_=

 

Narration : seem like all of them was depressed whether they can doing well or not but seem like they also eager to do well. Dong Bang Shin Ki appa fighting!!

Transition : Changmin [Change the diapers of baby], Yunho and Jaejoong [Feed the kid], Yoochun and Junsu [Make baby to sleep]

 

Caption : in second floor.

 Junsu was wondering alone at there until he heard someone calling his name.

Yoochun : Junsu-ah!!

Junsu : Ah~ Yoochun-shi

Yoochun : what kind of mission that you need to do?

Junsu : I need to put kid to their bed. How about you?

Yoochun : Ah~ same with me then. Kaja~ we need to hurry. We don’t have enough time.

 

As Junsu nodded with what Yoochun told, both of them immediately go to kid room while greet one of the staff at there.

 

Caption : on third floor.

 

There are eldest of DBSK and leader at there. Both of them already go to place where baby usually located when the parents go shopping.

 

Narration : How Yunho manage settle his first mission?

 

Flashback~

Yunho who just got the hot water from his manager seem like struggle to make a milk. Lucky for him Jaejoong come at right time.

 

Jaejoong : Well, first of all you need to scoop the powder milk about 2 until 3 scoop into the bottle, then you put the warm water. Shake it so that it can mix well. That’s all.

Yunho : Gomawo Jaejoongie for help me.

Jaejoong : Kwenchana. I know this is your first time to do this. Just make sure the milk do not cold down.

Yunho : Ne~ kaja. We need to finish the second mission now. We already run out of time.

 

As he already settle his mission, both of them go to their assign area.

 

End of flashback~

 

Show all member scene~

 

The staff that waited them gives another card to them.

Yoochun : I wonder how many card they will give to us.

 

Caption : We are rich with cards~ keke

DB5K : "All of you already know the mission right? Now I need you to find this kid and do your mission. To make it success takes the ceremony photo. Your destiny will be decided if you can come back at starting point (the early place where you get the instruction for first mission) before the finish time."

 

Junsu : That’s mean we need to bring our photo and the thing that we buy in the first mission to the PD then?

Yoochun : Erm~ seem like that. Well, we don’t have time left. We need find this baby. Her name is Lee Min Young. We need to find her faster kaja~

Junsu : Ah~ Chun-ah, I think we need to split, because it will make easier to find her. You find at other side while me at other side. If you see her first just give a call.

Yoochun : Arasso. See you then.

 

Caption : Wah~ Junsu appa was clever~ keke

 

Changmin : -sigh- I alone now. Well, I must show that I can do it right? Let’s find him now. His name is Kim Hyung Min.

 

Caption : Stay strong Changmin appa!! :D

 

Jaejoong : Let’s hurry up and split. It’s was easier to find him then rather we go together. If you get him first call me.

Yunho : Relax Jaejoongie. Make sure you remember his name.

Jaejoong : What his name again?

Yunho : His name is Choi Min Soo. Make sure you remember his name.

Jaejoong : Haha arasso~ I remember it. See you later.

 

Caption : Somehow Jaejoong appa make us worried more~ -_-

 

Changmin scene~

Changmin : Annyeong eomeoni. Can I ask something?

 

Changmin walk towards group of women who holding their children.

 

Changmin : I now in the middle of mission to find the kid. By the way is your kid name Kim Hyung Min?

 

The eomeoni just shook her head.

 

Changmin : Owh~ arasso. Gomawo. Mianhae take your time eomeoni.

 

He just look at camera and just show I-in-give-up-state.

 

Narration : Are you ok Changmin appa?

 

Yoochun Scene~

 

Yoochun go to baby room to find the kid. He immediately goes to one of babysitter at there.

 

Yoochun : Annyeonghaseyo. Can I ask something?

Babysitter : Ah~ ne, ne. What can I help you?

Yoochun : Actually did you happen know the kids name Lee Min Young?

Babysitter : Jakkaman~

 

She bring Yoochun towards main desk and search something on computer looking for kid name.

 

Babysitter : Mr. Yoochun-shi, ne~ I know her. Follow me I will show you.

Yoochun : Gomawo.

 

He took out his cellphone and start to calling Junsu.

Yoochun : Yo, Junsu-ah, come at my place. I already find her.

 

Caption : Seem like this team start smoothly ne~

 

Yunho & Jaejoong Scene

 

The scene where there are little pursuide occur at there. Well can we take a look which team?? XD

 

Jaejoong : Let’s eat.

Choi Min Soo : Shiro!!!

 

Caption : Had been like this for over 10 minutes.. keke.

 

Yunho : Yah!! Kaja~ if not I will eat your food.

 

Just then, Jaejoong feed Yunho the kid food. Without any choices, Yunho eat what had given to him.

 

Yunho : Everyone, if you want to know this is the best food for kid. It was called Korea Chicken Porridge. The healthy food for kids, even you can eat this. Easy to made. Hehe

 

Yunho look at camera and introduce the food that he just eat. Jaejoong and little kid just look at him with what-the-hell-are-you-doing face.

 

Caption : Did you want to be ambassador for porridge now appa?

 

Yunho : So, what should we do now? I totally lost an idea.

 

The little boy just giggled cutely when seeing Yunho puffed his cheek.

 

Yunho : You like it huh?

 

He tickled the poor little boy and they played between them while Jaejoong just can shake his head with smile on his face.

 

Narration : Appa~ don’t forgot the mission arasso~

 

Yoochun and Junsu scene~

 

Yoochun and Junsu were trying hard to make Min Young stop from crying. Yoochun just wondering back and forth just to calm down the Min Young from crying while Junsu try his best to think. What he think actually? Only he knows. Keke.

 

Yoochun : I think better we call Jaejoong hyung. Ask him to help us.

Junsu : But doesn’t that it will bother Jaejoong hyung doing his mission?

Yoochun : Just try it.

 

JUNSU AND JAEJOONG PHONE CALL..

 

Junsu : Yoboseyo~ hyung-ah. Can you give tip how to calm down the kid from crying?

Jaejoong : Eh?? Yah!! Did you call me just about this? Tsk~ jinjja. You should ask the babysitters at there you know? My mission also not finish it.

 

On other hand, Jaejoong in middle feeding Min Soo. Yunho look at Jaejoong while raise his eyebrows. Jaejoong just murmured word Junsu. He handed the food to Yunho. Yunho just nodded.

 

Junsu : Aigo~ hyung. Jebal help us. You not that cruel to let his dongsea fail right? Well, if you don’t want to help us kwenchana. That’s mean you not love us.

 

He said with a pouting face.

 

Caption : Did you want your fangirl to die because of overdose cuteness??

 

Jaejoong : -sigh- arasso, arasso. Just try to make her calm down, is easy task right.

Junsu : But hyung, that not our mission. If we want to do our mission we need to calm her down first then we can proceed.

Jaejoong : Before that what your mission?

Junsu : Our mission is to make her sleep hyung.

Jaejoong : Then it’s easy. It’s a hit two bird with one stone you know.

Junsu : But hyung, we not kill bird hyung.

 

Jaejoong just chuckled when heard about that.

 

Caption : Aigo~ this appa still innocent huh? XD

 

Jaejoong : It’s proverb Junsu-ah. Aigo~ don’t think about soccer all days can you? Even this proverb you don’t know haha. What I mean is while you trying to calm her down, you also can make her sleeping because kid easy to feel sleepy after they throw their tantrum. Arasso?

Junsu : Ah~ arasso, arasso. I understand hyung. Tsk~ don’t mocking me can you. I just confused with all happen now. So, hyung. Any tip? Poor Yoochun. I left him alone to take care the kid. Eu Kyang Kyang.

Jaejoong : Haha. You are good singer right? Just sing to her some lullaby. It can make her drift to her dreamland. Good luck!!!  

Junsu : Ok hyung. Thank you very much hyung. You too good luck.

 

Yoochun : So?

Junsu : Song.

Yoochun : Eh???

Junsu : We need to sing the lullaby to her. I guess it’s not bad right? Well I have thought about it actually but I not sure.

Yoochun : So because of the confusing word you use, I guess the tip Jae hyung give us is to sing to her right? Guess you need to sing it while I held her.

 

Junsu just nodded his head in response.

 

Back to Jaejoong and Yunho scene~

Jaejoong : Yunho-ah, why you not feed him yet? Didn’t that he was hungry?

Yunho : Not my fault actually. I have tried to feed him but him refuse to eat.

Jaejoong : Is it true Min Soo?

Min Soo just looked Jaejoong with his innocent eyes. Not giving an answer whether it’s true or not, Jaejoong look Yunho back and just him death glare. What can Yunho do is smile back to him because not use you argue back to him.

 

Yunho : Yah~ why you not answer? You not pity me?

 

Yunho whispered to Min Soo.

 

Caption : Poor Yunho appa~ XD

 

Jaejoong : I can hear you~

Jaejoong take the food from Yunho and try to feed Min Soo back. Yunho just pout. He takes Min Soo and put on his lap again.

 

Narration : Should we look on how Changmin appa doing his mission? Appa~ where are you???

 

Changmin Scene~

 

Changmin : Hello young man. What your name?

 

Caption : ..........

 

Changmin : Want uncle play with you?

The kid looked at him with his doe eyes.

 

Kid : Ahjusshi. You want to play with me right?

Changmin : Ne. Can I? Did you come alone here? You come here with whom?

Kid : Erm~ with appa, umma and my dongsea.

 

Changmin and one of kid that he meet play the block game together.

 

Changmin : Owh~ where your dongsea?

Kid : He sleeps at there.

Changmin : So, what your name?

Kid : I Kim Hyung Joon. My dongsea name is Kim Hyung Min.

Changmin : I doesn’t ask you brother name yet. How come you already know?

 

Caption : Well appa, it’s obvious.

 

Hyung Joon : Well, I don’t want to talk twice. Better I just tell ahjusshi straight away.

 

Caption : Why Changmin appa look like lost?

 

Hyung Joon : Maybe ahjusshi.

Changmin : Erm??

Hyung Joon : Well you said that kids nowadays is straight person right? Like me. So maybe it’s true.

 

Caption : What a weird kid we have here~ XD

 

Just then, the younger one was finally began to wake up. Changmin immediately approach the little one.

 

Changmin : Annyeong little kid. So, you already wake up ne~ come on.

 

He take him from baby crib and the kid stops from cry.

 

Changmin : What Hyung Min sees at my face? Is there something?

 

Changmin try to talk with Hyung Min and sometimes pinch the little boy cheek.

 

Caption : Omo~ the scene~

 

Hyung Joon : Ahjusshi~ let’s play with me.

 

His brother grabs his shirt to try grab his attention.

 

Changmin : Arasso, arasso. I will play with you after I change your dongsea diapers ne~ Hyung Min-ah, kaja. We change your diapers. Time for you to change it.

 

Changmin grab their bag and take out the diapers. Just when he want to start to change, he heard sound of someone cry.

 

Changmin  : Don’t tell me the crying one is his brother.

 

Caption : Omo~ what happen??

 

Changmin : Hyung Min-ah, wait a little while ne~

 

Changmin go to the crying one. He squat down to be same level with the crying boy.

 

Changmin : Hyung Joon-ah, wae you cry? Did ahjusshi do something wrong?

 

Hyung Joon keep crying make the grown up man taken aback.

 

Changmin : Arasso. Mianhae. It’s not like I abandoned you but I really need to change your dongsea diapers. If not I will be in trouble.

 

Changmin hugged Hyung Joon to comfort the big brother. He then stop crying and look at him.

 

Hyung Joon : Promise ahjusshi?

Changmin : Ne~ promises. Now stop crying. We will play after I finish change your dongsea diapers ne~ promise to me that you will be good boy.

 

With their pinky promise, Hyung Joon finally calm down and he finally smile back.

 

Caption : Aww~ why this kid so cute~

 

Hyung Joon : Ahjusshi, ahjusshi. Pali!!! Change Hyung Min diapers then we can play. Pali, pali!!!

Changmin : Hyung Min-ah, come here. Did you already full? :D

 

After Changmin put his down, he just laying at the mattress. As soon as he grab the diapers, he is crawling off from him.

 

Changmin : Min-ah, where you want to go? Aigo~ this kid.

 

Caption : Kekeke

 

Hyung Joon : Min-ah, come here. Changmin ahjusshi need to change your diapers. After that we play.

 

 Hyung Joon grabs his dongsea and brings him to Changmin. The way he held his little brother kind of scary though. Changmin who saw it immediately take the little one from Hyung Joon.

 

Changmin : Gomawo Joon-ah. You sure help me a lot.

Hyung Joon : Hehe kwenchana ahjusshi. I help because later we can play together.

Changmin : Owh so you want reward huh? Haha

 

Hyung Joon just grins. Changmin pinch his cheek and put Hyung Min down.

 

Changmin : Min-ah, don’t dare to run away ne~. It’s doesn’t take a long time for me to change your diapers. Don’t be naughty, naughty. Hehe.

Hyung Joon : Listen to ahjusshi ne, Min-ah.

 

With Changmin change Hyung Min diaper, Hyung Joon help him with play with his little brother to distract little one.

 

As the ceremony he took the picture with Hyung Min and Hyung Joon. He still left 25 minute before the final mission.

 

Caption : Now how the other team doing their mission?

 

Cameraman : Say cheese!! Ok, done.

 

The cameraman gives back the camera to Jaejoong and Yunho. It turns out that they ask one of their cameraman to take their picture.

 

Jaejoong : Khamshamnida hyung~

 

They look at their picture. The picture where Jaejoong feed Min Soo, while Yunho do some poses. Min Soo meanwhile his mouth full with food thus makes his cheek bloating. So, it turn out the picture was really cute.

 

Yunho : What a cute picture we have. Haha.

 

Yunho said while show it too Min Soo. Min Soo just grinning cutely when he saw the picture.

 

Yoochun : Excuse me, can you help us to take our picture with this kid?

Junsu : Gomawo for willing to help us.

Staff : Ne~ cheonma. Erm~ by the way can you give me your signature?

Yoochun : Of course we can.

 

Yoochun and Junsu sign the paper and hug her. She was blushing when they hug her because she not expects that.

 

Caption : Ok girls out there, don’t jealous because of it. XD

 

Yoochun : Come Junsu, we sure late.

 

Junsu just nodded. Both of them move out from that place and headed to their car.

 

After 10 minutes playing with two brothers, all of them feel exhausted. The kids look like want to sleep.

Changmin : Hyung Joon-ah, Hyung Min-ah, did you want to sleep? Wait for a while ne~

 

He put the pillow under the two cute fellows after he take it from the babysitters. He sings some lullaby for them so that they can sleep peacefully. Both of them then slowly drift to their dreamland.

 

Changmin : Sleep tight sweetie~ be a good boy ne. I hope in the future we can see each other.

 

Changmin caressed Hyung Joon cheek and kiss the brother in forehead. He does the same thing to Hyung Min. He stare to both of them while smile and left them after said goodbye to them. He headed to their car while carrying his thing.

 

Changmin : Even though I just meet them today, but the feeling is so. Hurm~ I don’t know what to say. I adore them.

 

Changmin said while do sad expression to camera.

 

Narration : Uri maknae has matured enough to be married, pali appa married soon.

Caption : Hope we will heard good news in future from you. XD

Caption : All of them heading to their destination after finish up their mission. Did they finish up their mission very well?? We will back after this~

 

All of them arrived at final destination,

Jaejoong : PD-nim!!!!!!!!!!

 

Caption : .....................

 

The main PD just grin when he see them.

 

PD : 30 seconds before the finish time. All of you definitely a good runner right? Good.

 

Lee PD tell them while smirk. The DBSK boys already panting because of running.

 

Yoochun : So, PD-nim, what we should do? Any card left?

 

Caption : Want more card Yoochun appa?? Keke

 

PD :Well, I need to check first all your thing before that.

 

All of them give the item and the picture that they took. After 5 minutes the production crew examine and discuss, Lee

PD come to them.

 

PD : After the consideration and based of our discuss, we approve that all of you will be cast in Hello Bbay. Congratulation to you.

 

All of them really happy after heard that news.

 

Jaejoong : Jinjja??? No trick and all??

 

Caption : Still doubting us appa?? (-_-)

 

Jaejoong try to make sure with him. He just nodded. YunJaeChunSuMin was hugged each other because they are too happy that they finally success doing their mission.

 

Narration : After the long day that happen to them, finally they finish their mission. What will happen in the next episode. Did they can doing well? Or the start will be a mess? Stay tuned only on Hello Baby With TVXQ!!! ;) 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mianhae for the lame update and broken english since english is not my language.. i will try harder to do my best ne~ ;) 

p/s already heard kris a.k.a wu yi fan ost song?? he sing for Tiny Times 3, the title is Time Boils The Rains~ jinjja jang~ for me.. n it has sad meaning too~ :'( i just want to share to you... hehe :D