Living as Dad (Day 1_Part 3)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

i think this story can achieve until 100 chapter i guess.. haha >.< now for my lovely reader new update!!! wee~ keke XD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Oh my~”

I rub my chest several times. She looks at me and sent me a smile. Yeah~ someone that I was talking about is she, my daughter, Choi Hye Won.

“Appa~”

She got up from her place and go towards me. I hug her and ruffle her head.

“When did you come here?”

“Erm~ since appa here~”

Omo~ she was cute when she was thinking. I took the opportunity and pinch her cheek.

“Why you don’t call appa?”

“Appa was busy. I don’t want to disturb appa.”

“So you are the one who open the door??”

She nodded cutely while smile sweetly. Ah~ i thought the food monster. Well, Min sorry for accuse you haha. 

“How come you know I’m here sweetheart?”

“Um~ ha. I saw this room has light on. I want to see and saw you. So, I come.”

“You should call me sweetheart~”

“I don’t want disturb you~”

She got off from my lap and look at the instrument and some of material that she was interest. She looks amazed with all of this. Maybe I can teach her something. Um~

“Does others appa know you already up?”

She just shook her head without looking at me. Can you look at me while answer my question???? T_T just then, I heard some grumbling sound. Uh?? Wait~ I just eat, it’s not I was hungry again right?? If Changmin maybe, but oh wait~ I look at Hye Won and she just looks at me and smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry~”

I just chuckled seeing her like that while her hand on her stomach. Ah~ so she is the one~ aigo~ kiyowo.

“Are you hungry??”

She just nodded her head.

“Come~ let we feed this grumpy stomach shall we???”

Seem like I will finish my work later. I tidy back my work and walk hand by hand with her out from the room.

 

Author POV

Yoochun come out from the room while hold Hye Won hand. In a hallway, he meet with Jaejoong who seem hurriedly to go to upstairs.

“Hyung?”

Jaejoong stop his track and look at Yoochun.

“Uh? Hey~ hey sweety.”

He greet Yoochun and the girl bow her head.

“Annyeonghaseyo~”

“Omo~ kiyowo.”

Jaejoong come to Hye Won and pinch her cheek.

“Where you want to go?”

“I want to pick up Hye Kyun. Don’t you hear someone was crying?”

Yoochun try to heard the sound and he just scratch his head.

“Well~ I not heard it before. Haha.”

He said as he chuckled.

“Appa~ hungry~”

Hye Won tug Yoochun hand as she pouted. Jaejoong just chuckled and tell Yoochun to feed his child as he hurriedly go to his room.

 

Jaejoong POV

The girl was so cute. Aww~ it’s just a waste I not snap their picture. Oh~ wait. Hye Kyun!! I wonder did Hye Hyun already up too?? When I open my door I was shocked seeing the scene in front of me.

“Oh my!! Hyun-ah~ don’t do like that to your brother!!”

I frantically screaming as I take Hye Hyun from his brother. Can you imagine what he do to the poor boy?? He took a pillow and put on his brother face. (The way you want to struggle someone in their sleep using pillow, yeah that one.) I quickly put Hye Hyun down and took Hye Kyun in my arms. He was crying loudly as I rub his back and swing side to side.

“Jae~ what’s happen? I heard your scream.”

I look at the owner of the voice and can see that he was worried. I look at Hye Hyun and he seem emotionless. Did this kid doesn’t have any emotion or what??

“Hye Hyun~ he put pillow on his brother face.”

I told Yunho as he just lift one of his eyebrows and look at Hye Hyun.

“Yun~ can you talk to him? I want to calm this kid for a while.”

“Ok~ but later we will discuss on what we want to discuss before.”

He said as he quickly bring Hye Hyun from the room. Em~ something to discuss?? What is it??? ah~ aish~ how could I forget about it. To discuss on what to buy exactly and I’m the one who suggest it. I’m already old I think. I just sigh when think about it. Hye Kyun on other hand keep squirming in my arms as he keep crying.

Someone help me~ T_T

 

Author POV

45 minutes before scream heard in Jaejoong bedroom~

This kid.

Yunho thought in his mind as he look at two grown up man who was being glued in front of their television with the game console in their hand. They really focus on their game as they are not aware of anything that happen in their surroundings. Yunho just sigh as he knows s when they play game, everything will be ignore. Yeah everything. Bet that if put the bomb besides them, they still not oblivious about the dangerous that they will face.

“I WIN!!!! YEAH!!!”

Junsu said as he got up from his seat and jumping happily. Seriously how old he is right now?? Changmin on other hand just groaned over his lost.

“Not fair!! You’re cheated!!”

“Hey!! I’m not. I play fairly here!!”

“No!! You cheated.”

“Tsk~ I’m playing fair here. You are the one who always cheated your food monster!!!”

“Well, well. When hyung, when!! You are the one duckbutt.”

“Yah!! Don’t call me duckbutt, your greasy monster.”

“I’m not greasy. It’s should imply to Chun hyung only.”

Both of them continue bickering leaving Yunho with dumbfounded state. And once again, he questioned just how old of them right now?? Can’t take it anymore, he come to them and knocked both of them head.

“Ouch~”

“Aww~ hyung!!”

Both of them were growled in pain as Changmin send the death glare to the leader. Yunho just took the remote and turn it off leaving the protest one with their whining.

“Hyung~ what’s that for??”

Junsu said as he pouted his face.

“Seriously kids, can you stop for a while. We want to discuss about our shopping list remember?”

“But you can call us out. No need to turn it off.”

“I already call all of you but I don’t get any respond. And I know very well that if both of you guys play game, you will ignore anything and everything around you.”

“But… still…”

“No but!!!”

“Hyung~ please~ after another round we will go.”

Junsu whined to his leader but being stern he is, he just shook his head.

“No!! I said no is no. So, to our Min and Su, can both of you stay here and waiting patiently before your others hyung come???”

Junsu just pout and nodded weakly as Changmin can huff in a response. Yunho know his two brothers was upset but what can he do, if they play they will not end in one round, they will go to how many round is it. Before Yunho go, he give his warning again to his dongsea.

“I allow you to watch television but not game. If I know about it, both of you will get the reward.”

He said in a stern voice make both of grown up man gulped their saliva slowly. Better don’t mess with Almighty Jung Yunho. In a hallway he meet Yoochun with the little girl, Hye Won.

“Hey Chun, hi sweety~”

Yunho said as he greet the men and patted little girl hair.

“Annyeonghaseyo~”

Hye Won bow her head getting the chuckled from them.

“Aww~ kiyowo~”

Yunho squealed as he pinch the little girl cheek. Yoochun who saw it just gasped slightly seeing his leader like that.

Wow~ new side~

Yoochun think in his mind as he look at his leader and Yunho was oblivious from the stare that he got from the latter.

“Oh~ Chun. Gather in living room after this because we want discuss a list to buy later.”

Yunho voice make he snapped from his thought.

“Ah ye~ but I want to feed Hye Won first. She was hungry, right???”

Yoochun ask the little girl and he just received a nodded with a pout in her face. Yunho nodded his head as smile plastered in his face. Before they heard the shriek from their eldest.

“Oh my!! Hyun-ah~ don’t do like that to your brother!!”

Both of them looking at each other before Yoochun just shrugged his off.

“Go help Jae hyung, hyung. He need help I think.”

Yoochun said as he received a nod from the leader. With that go to kitchen with little one while Yunho sprint to upstairs.

 

Back to the present~

Yunho was carried Hye Hyun from Jaejoong bedroom.

“Ok little boy. Mind me why you do like that to your brother?”

Hye Hyun look him and it can be seen at his eyes the glitter of tears starts to be formed.

“Erm… Kyun was crying loudly. I want to stop his crying, so I took the pillow to stop him from crying more.”

Hye Hyun said as he start to sobbing slowly. Yunho who was shocked seeing Hye Hyun crying quickly hug him.

“Shhh… did you think I mad at you?”

Hye Hyun nodded slowly as his head rest on Yunho shoulders while Yunho rub his back gently. Yunho then took a look at the latter face and gently wipe Hye Hyun tears. Somehow it’s make Yunho heart hurt seeing Hye Hyun tears.

“I’m not mad at you sweetie. I just afraid that you will hurt your dongsea.”

Yunho carefully said to Hye Hyun while Hye Hyun just sniffle slowly.

“Hu… hurt??”

The little boy said as he tilted his head cutely even though he still crying silently not like before. Yunho just chuckled seeing this cute side of his son, pinch his cheek.

“Yes~ hurt.”

“Like went we get injured??”

“Yes sweetie~”

Hye Hyun just gasped make Yunho frown his face.

“I don’t want my dongsea get hurt. I’m bad hyung.”

Hye Hyun said as he start to cry once again. Yunho being a gentle father he is quickly hug the kid once again.

“No, no. You are not bad hyung. You are great hyung ever. Look~ your brother not hurt anywhere.”

Yunho cooing the little boy as he showed Hye Hyun where his dongsea been. Hye Hyun look the way where Yunho point and frown when he see his little brother in Jaejoong arm become silent. He go out from Yunho grip and with his little feet, he go to Jaejoong make the latter sat down to be same level with the kid. Jaejoong on other hand just watch their conversation after he manage to calm down the little one before.

“Kyun not hurt?”

He said as he pointed to his dongsea who silently the pacifier to calm him down.

“Not sweetie. He not hurt anywhere. Look~ he ok.”

Jaejoong said as he ruffled Hye Hyun hair. Hye Hyun look at his dongsea and give a kiss on the toddler forehead.

“I’m sorry. Hyung not mean to hurt you. I promise not to do that again.”

He said as he give another peck on the toddler cheek make Hye Kyun look at his brother with a wide grin. The scene in front of them make both of new fathers feel touched. The interaction between the kids really trigger something in their heart. Suddenly, the sound of growling can be heard on that time. Jaejoong and Yunho look at each other before they look at the source of sound. Hye Hyun look up and meet with his fathers eyes and just smile sheepishly.

“It’s seem like there are someone who feel hungry~”

“Let’s we feed those grumpy stomach shall we??”

Jaejoong said as he carried the toddler while Yunho carrying Hye Hyun who was feel excited when heard the word food.

 

At dining room~

Yoochun try his best to satisfy on what his princess want but it such a vain. Not everything that he suggests to eat,not much to her liking. Junsu and Changmin come to the dining room as both of them bored to stay in living room doing nothing. Hye Won on other hand just pouted at there.

“Hyung~ why?”

Changmin said as he pointed towards the sulking girl. Yoochun sigh before he continue to speak,

“She doesn’t want to eat on what I suggest.”

“Maybe she not hungry.”

“I hungry~”

She whined make Yoochun sigh for nth time.

“See. She hungry but yet don’t want to eat. What I’m supposed to do?”

Yoochun said as he gaze to s. Junsu then try to approach the girl.

“Wonnie~ why you don’t want to eat?? It’s not for your liking?”

Hye Won just silent on her seat and not bother to reply the latter question.

“What did you want to eat?? You can tell us. Yoochun appa willing to grant it for you.”

At word from Junsu, Yoochun widen his eyes while Changmin try hold his laughter. Junsu look at Yoochun and just murmured ‘this is the only way’ to him. Hye Won then look at Yoochun before tilted her head cutely. Changmin took his phone and snapped the photo before squealing over the cuteness. (all of them squeal like fan girl here. –Smirk-) Feeling like someone stare at him, he lift up his head from his phone and just meet with Yoochun and Junsu smirk. He then straighten up his body and clear his throat.

“So Wonnie~ what did u want?? Yoochun appa has a lot of money to buy what you want to eat.”

Changmin said as he smirk victoriously towards Yoochun. Yoochun at that time feel like want to struggle his maknae if his leader and eldest doesn’t enter at that time.

“What happen??”

Jaejoong ask as he see both Yoochun and Changmin want to murder each other. Hye Won then climbing down from her seat and goes to Jaejoong.

“Appa~ I want to eat~”

She said as she tugged Jaejoong shirt. Hye Kyun look at his sister and then back to Jaejoong.

“Arasso~ let’s eat.”

Jaejoong pat Hye Won head and send a glare to trio. Three of them swear that his glare can talk to them. It’s indicate to them why-not-give-this-kid-her-food glare. Jaejoong took the mashed potato that he made along with jajangmyeon and put in the table.

“Food! Food! Food!!!”

Hye Hyun who already in his seat keep excited and can’t keep stay still.

“Wah~ noodle!!”

Hye Won shriek in excitement when she saw noodle. Yoochun just look at the kid with astonishment can be see in his face.

“You can eat by yourself right?”

Hye Won just nodded her head when Jaejoong asking her. He put a right portion for her and Hye Hyun to eat. He then settle himself as carefully place Hye Kyun in his lap. He took a mashed potato and shoved into Hye Kyun mouth to much that the latter liking. The other 4 gentlemen just keep standing and look amazed with Jaejoong ability to handle all 3 kids.

“What are you staring at?”

Jaejoong voice make them snapped from their thought.

“Appa~ more!!”

“Me too!!”

Both Hye Won and Hye Kyun want the food at same time. Yunho immediately come towards them and put the noodle at their plate.

“Why you didn’t feed them earlier Chun? Didn’t that you said you want to feed Wonnie?”

“I did. But whatever I suggest something she doesn’t want it.”

“Why you didn’t put jajangmyeon earlier?? Look she eating happily.”

Yoochun look at Hye Won who eating happily. Junsu then wipe Hye Won and Hye Hyun mouth as both of them got sauce in their mouth.

“I doesn’t know that we have jajangmyeon. And also that.”

Yoochun said as he point to the mashed potato.

“Already check at another cupboard? I put at there. Check carefully next time arasso~”

“Appa~ finish~”

“Don’t want anymore??”

Hye Won shook her head and carefully climbing down from her seat. As Yoochun want to help her to wash her hand, she stop Yoochun track.

“Appa! I can do it.”

Yoochun just chuckled and nodded his head. After she finish wash her hand, she goes to living room to watch television. They was admired on how the eldest among her siblings was independent.

“Hyung~ can I have it.”

“What??”

“That.”

Changmin point to mashed potato that Jaejoong used to feed the little one. Actually, since earlier he was eyeing mashed potato and he was debate on himself whether he want to ask or not.

“Nope.”

“Wae~??”

Changmin whined to the latter make he just rolled his eyes.

“It’s for kid Min~”

Yunho said as Changmin just pouted his face.

“Appa~ more~”

Hye Hyun said as he showed his empty towards them.

“You want again?”

“Eung~”

Hye Hyun said as he nodded his head cutely.

“Seem like you get rival Min~”

Junsu said as he patted Changmin back.

After they finish cleaning up table, all of them just stayed in dining room. All three kids stay in living room to play with their toys and watching cartoon in television. Junsu just give his car toys to play with and ball for Hye Hyun and Hye Kyun play.

“What did we need to buy?”

Junsu said as he is the one who in charge to jot down list they want to buy. (As it was insist by Changmin that Junsu should do as he is the one who give out the idea.)

“Em~ high chair.”

“High chair?”

“Yup. Because Hye Hyun and Hye Kyun still toddler, they need to sit at high chair to eat. Don’t you think so?”

Jaejoong eyeing s one by one.

“Arasso~ let’s put there first.”

“Wallpaper design.”

“Toys~”

“Beds.”

“Food~”

All of them look towards Changmin as mention that word.

“What?”

“It’s me. Not him.”

 Jaejoong said as he realized that all s was accused Changmin that time.

“Not fair. How could you~”

Changmin was feeling wronged at that time when they accused him. He know that among s he is the one who like to eat, but not everytime he will think about food. Err~ maybe?? Keke.

“Sorry~ we couldn’t help it.”

Yoochun said as all s chuckled over their maknae reaction.

“Let’s go now. But let’s we prepare kids too.”

“Assa~”

All of them headed to their perspective room to get changed. Jaejoong carry Hye Kyun while Yunho with Hye Hyun and Yoochun with Hye Won to get them ready. The fake and real maknae getting changed by themselves and also they given the task to tidy up the living room as their brothers settle down their kids. Even though the duo want to protest but yeah~ their ability not kind of trusted yet. Well can't help with it. (>.<)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How their first outing will be turned out? Stay tuned for the next update.. only in hello baby tvxq.. ;) 

tsk~ those two grown up man still care about their gaming even at that situation. XD doesn't that those kids cute? hehe

Poor Min who getting accused on something he never done. Jaejoong appa really have skilled to handle kids, Yunho and Yoochun know how to handle kids very well and Junsu you get there man~ haha...

thanks for the lovely readers and comment... it's make my day. keke.. well, this is my present to u.. hehe (>.<) XOXO