New Days~ [Part 1]

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

The next morning,

Yoochun come out from his room while yawning. If he can, he still wants to continue his sleep. But because of their scheduled, he needs to wake up earlier. His princess still sleeping in his room not aware his appa already up.

“Eh?? Why so quiet??”

Today atmosphere really calm. Usually the sound of someone making food will greet them every morning. But not today. He looks at the clock and it’s already 7.00 a.m. At this time usually already up except him.

“I should write in DBSK history book that I’m the first for wake up today. Keke”

He smile proudly as he make his way to downstairs. As he enters the kitchen, he saw someone already sitting in the chair with head on the table.

‘Look like not’

“Jaejoong hyung?”

The latter look at him with a weak smile. Yoochun can see there are eye bags under his eyes and he know for sure his hyung really tired. Well, not only him all to.

“Not getting enough sleep hyung??”

He said as he took out the mineral water from their refrigerator.

“Yup.”

“What time you sleep hyung??”

“4.30 am to be exact.”

“Omo~ that’s too late.”

“I know.”

“What are you doing actually hyung??”

Yoochun ask the latter as he pull out the chair from the table.

“Hye Kyun doesn’t want to sleep he want to play. So, to persuade him to sleep, I play along with him then after he tired, finally he can sleep. –sigh- I want sleep!!!”

He said as he put his head on the table once again. Yoochun just chuckle seeing his hyung behavior.

“Our day as daddy already begun I think.”

“-sigh- ne~ seem like that. Aish~ I want to kill that PD if I see him.”

Yoochun let a small laugh.

“But wae hyung??”

Jaejoong got up once again and facing Yoochun.

“You want to know why??? It’s crazy you know. Why they do not tell us that we will take care of them start yesterday. Why only us, the first group ever, take care the kids for 24 hours a day!!! It’s crazy!!!”

“Wohoo~ hyung. Calm down man. I think because we are special that’s why they do like that. Relax man~”

“-sigh- whatever. By the way, wae you are so calm?? Something good happen huh???”

Jaejoong said with a smirk.

“Huh hyung~ you look creepy. Nothing good happen. Just I don’t know too.”

“Aish~ you are weird.”

“Mwo?? Me??? You are hyung”

“Ok both of us weird.”

Both of them were laugh. As they were chatting in the kitchen, the sudden ring from their house make they stop their chatting for a while. They look at each other and Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulders.

Ding, Dong~

It’s ring once again.

“Should we??”

“Better not hyung. I think maybe the crew production that comes.”

“But doesn’t that it was rude??”

“Well hyung. Speak the rude here is them. Why not told us beforehand that the kids already here and also it was a crime to enter someone house without permission you know???”

“Well if you say so.”

“Just stay still.”

They simply ignore the continuous ring that rang in their house. Someone come down from upstairs,

“Why not open the door?? It so loud.”

Yunho ask s who currently in kitchen, sitting like nothing happen.

“Ah~ hyung.”

“Yunnie~”

“Maybe it’s production crew, hyung. Just ignore it.”

Yoochun say it while shake his head. Yunho come and smack his head.

“Yah!! It’s rude to let them outside you know. You need to respect the visitor.”

“But hyung~”

“No but. Go open it.”

“I want sleep.”

Yoochun said as he put his head in table pretend to sleep. Yunho just let out a sigh as he looks at Jaejoong direction. Jaejoong on the other hand also do same pose like Yoochun. He just let out a sigh.

‘Why they like this. Aish~’

“It’s stopped!!”

Jaejoong immediately up and facing them. When they heard back, yup there are no sound someone ring their home.

“Finally. I think they already back.”

Yoochun said as he fixed up his position. Yunho pull out the chair and sit beside him.

“Yunnie, the kid still sleeps??”

“Erm~ he still sleeps. Lucky he not wakes up.”

“I know right.”

Yunho do some light exercise to lose up his muscle. Yoochun give his hyung water.

“Drink hyung.”

“Gomawo~”

Yunho said with smile as he takes a sip of mineral water. As they want to continue their chatting, someone ringtone can be heard~

“Gudae wiro toorun taeyangmankum

Nuni bushin I gasumuro

Gidaryojun shiganmankum nol naega jikyojulke”

Picture of You was being heard. Jaejoong took his phone from his pocket and look at the caller ID.

“Who???”

“Manager~”

2U just mouthed ‘O’ shape.

“Yobose…”

“YAH!!! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!! WHY ALL OF YOU NOT OPEN IT!!! OPEN NOW!!!!”

The sudden scream from his manager make Jaejoong put away his phone from his ear. The sudden reaction from Jaejoong makes 2U feel weird.

“Wae, wae??”

“Aish~ I already told you to open right. Aigo~”

“Eh??”

“It’s Kibum hyung~ he surely will be mad.”

“He wouldn’t.”

Changmin who popped out from nowhere make all of them jolted from their place.

“Yah!! Introduce yourself first before butting someone conversation.”

Yunho shouted at his maknae.

“Ok~ hi. I’m Shim Changmin would say he wouldn’t be mad. Satisfied hyung???”

Yoochun try to suppress his laugh while Changmin just smile mischievously. Yunho just glare to Changmin. Jaejoong just shook his head and get up to open the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well what you think, he manager will be at????? Just like Changmin said, he not angry??? Really?? XD 

p/s i already write this a long time ago but i think i need to wait a longer one so that i can keep on update but coz something, i can;t do it... mianhae~