New Days [Part 2]

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

As Jaejoong open the door~

“YAH!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD ALL OF YOU NOT OPEN THE DOOR!! I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU ALREADY DEAD!! WHY YOU LOOK SO SLEEPY!!! DIDN’T THAT I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP EARLY!! DID YOU PLAY GAME!! DID YOU STAY AT NIGHT AGAIN!!! DID YOU ALWAYS ONLINE!!! WHY ALL OF YOU NOT OBEY WHAT I SAID!!!”

As Kibum enter their house, he already letting his nagging. Jaejoong close their dorm while 2U already in front of their manager. Junsu come down when he heard some chaos happen. Well, all of them know his nagging wouldn’t last long. Just wait for him to stop his nagging.

“AND YOU!!! WHY YOU LATE TO WAKE UP!! DIDN’T THAT YOU KNOW OUR SCHEDULED WILL START A FEW HOURS FROM NOW!!! YOU NEED TO GET READY!!! PALI, PALI!!”

Junsu was dazed when his manager shouting at him like that. He just looks at one by one while scratching his head.

“Hyung~ calm down. We can talk about it and we also need an explanation here. And please don’t shout hyung~”

Yunho said as he drags his manager to living room.

“Mwo?? It’s supposed to me who need an explanation. Not you. And why I need to slow down my voice???”

Kibum already calm down but his tone was a bit stern. Just he not use his high pitched again.

“UMMA!!! NO FOOD!!!!”

The shouted from kitchen make them sigh. Changmin come out from the kitchen with a pouted face.

“Yah!!! I not you umma!!!”

Jaejoong smack Changmin hand. Before he could say anything or rather do anything to Jaejoong Yunho interrupt him,

“MIN~”

Yunho stern voice make Changmin quickly retarded his action to Jaejoong. He just shot a glare to latter. He slumped his body on the couch beside Junsu while rubbed his stomach.

“Ok. Now I heard you want explanation right?? But before that. I want to know first, why you need an explanation here.”

Kibum said as he eyeing the member one by one.

“Because only you know the truth.”

Yoochun said to his manager.

“Truth?? What truth??”

“Hyung~ don’t trick us please. We are too tired to play this joke.”

“Yeah~ this joke makes us sick already.”

“Yup. Make me in a bad mood.”

“And suddenly no food.”

Changmin answer makes all of them turned their head towards Changmin. Changmin just do a gesture ‘what’ to them.

“Ok guys. I don’t know what all of you trying to say. But now I want to know that in 15 minutes all of you already ready to go salon to do your make up and some sort of preparation. So now get ready!!”

“We don’t want to do it until you spill the truth for us.”

Yoochun said while crossed his arm. Their manager just massages his temple and sighs. He try to calm as possible as he can. He really doesn’t have an idea what the boys talk about actually. And first think he doesn’t want to do is to get angry to these boys in the morning.

“I really don’t have idea what you trying to say really!!! So it’s enough for the explanation???”

It’s seemed his answer not accepted well as all of them make a face. Before he could spoke more, someone voice make his startled. He looks the member one by one and all of them just make a poker face. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i want to do post the next chap but seem like i want to tease u guys little bit.. can i right???? -evil smirk- anyway enjoy~ -mehrong :p-