My, My~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

i have problem in my internet connection here~ =.=' 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Changmin POV

Fuh~ I was hungry now. It can’t helped at all really. If I want to sleep peacefully, I need to refill first my stomach if not I can’t sleep peacefully. Even though I already eat but my unfinished cereal still need to finish first. I make my way to kitchen. before I could open the switch, I could hear some sound come out from kitchen.

what now!!!’

I doesn’t know if it’s because I was too tired as I can hear many sound or really there are ‘someone’ at there. as I know Yoochun and Junsu still at upstairs, Jaejoong and Yunho hyung in bathroom to change the kid diapers while the kids still sleep peacefully. As I not hear anything, I just let it be.

Crack, crack… (ugh~ I doesn’t know the sound of turning the knob mianhae L )

‘Thief?? Saseang???’

I took the broom besides the door kitchen and slowly approach where the sound come from.

Ugh, ugh, soow high..

‘Eh’

I stopped my track as I hear the voice. The voice is small like voice kid. I was frowned for a while.

‘Did our house really had ‘something’ aish~ wae I think like that.’

I scratch my head as I feel like I was coward for a while. I take a deep breath before approach slowly to the sound direction. Then I saw the chair was moved itself. Even though it was dark at that time but I still can see it moving.

‘It’s not like ghost will come out. aigo~’

I calmed my heart and walk slowly at the direction. I was shocked to see the scene in front of my eyes.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

What I know, me and ‘something’ was screamed at same time. Eh no, no it’s only me who screaming. XD

 

Yoochun POV

-sigh- time to sleep already come. yeh!!! Let’s sleep guys. Before I close the door, I check the room first.

‘seem like they are sleeping nicely.’

I said as I smile but why I feel weird!!! Wait, why the bed look like empty??? Jakkaman!!! Oh my they gone!!! Oh my is this some kind of magic???? First, suddenly they show at Junsu room. Second disappear!!! What happen!!! Argh!!! I can feel that my blood rushed onto my head.  But then, I feel my shirt been pull by someone, just I look down,

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

Author POV

It’s happen that the scream from Kiss Couple happen at same time. The sudden scream make YunJaeSu startled.

“What happen right now???”

Junsu said as he lazily open Changmin door. At that time he already lay on Changmin bed.

“Aish~ now what!!! Argh~”

Yunho said while he pull out his hair because of the frustration that he got. He totally frustrated with all that happen to them. The sudden screaming voice too make the little one crying once again.

“Yunnie, stop it. Go check what happen. I try to calm this kid ne~”

With a heavy sigh, he go out from the bedroom, letting Jaejoong alone with the kid. He wonder why like to scream a lot?? First Junsu, then Kiss Couple. He just shook his head.

“What happen Chun??

Yoochun unable to speak due to shock. So, he just point his finger to the direction under him.

“Urm~ there are little girl who tugging your shirt with a confused face, look at you. So, the problem is??”

Junsu said with uncaring tone. Yunho who listen to what Junsu said try to hold his laugh. Sometimes Junsu can make unbelievable remark. Something that unexpected actually. After Yoochun can calm,

“You said what the problem is???”

Junsu just nodded.

“Are you kidding me!!!”

“Yah!!! I just ask you what the problem. What I see no problem happen here. So, why you screaming!!!”

Junsu said with a bit his high-pitched dolphin tone. The little girl just look at them confusedly and almost want to cry. Yunho who saw the kid that want to cry, go to her.

“Can both of you not use loud voice? You scared this kid.”

He said while sending death glare to both of as he squat down to be same level with the kid.

“Princess, don’t cry. Are you scared of them?? aish~ They always like this ne~. Come here.”

Yunho try his best to persuade the girl while open up his arm so that the little one can go to him. But the little one who still holding Yoochun shirt, back away from Yunho. Her face show that she still afraid with them but for sure not with Yoochun.

“You don’t want with me??”

Yunho said in sulking tone. The girl just shook his head while hide between Yoochun leg. Yunho finally give up and stand back.

“So, why you scream??”

“I shock.”

“Only that?”

“No. I was wonder since when she wake up??”

“Why you not just ask her??”

Junsu said while yawning. Yoochun look like lost.

“Appa~”

The girl tugging his shirt once more and when he look down, he saw the pouted face from the kid. He just chuckled when see it.

“Aigo~ wae you so cute huh?? Princess, when you wake up??”

He said as he squat down and pinch her cheek. The girl seem comfortable with him. Yunho and Junsu just look at them with a smile in their corner of lips even though they are wonder since when they are close. Before this, he was scream. Now?? =.=’

“Erm~ after appa out from the room. I scared.”

“Mwo scared?? Waeyo???”

He said with a gentle tone.

“Aish~ just use your real voice can you. I want puke to hear that.”

Junsu just rolled his eyes.

“Wae jealous??”

Yoochun said with mocking tone.

“Mwo?? Yah~ i..”

“Junsu stop. Go sleep now. It’s already settled and late by the way.”

Yunho try to calm the furious one. Totally forgot about Changmin. Yoochun just smirk to Junsu while Junsu look like pissed with Yoochun.

“Appa~ can you accompany me to sleep tonight?? I afraid.”

She talk with a cute tone.

“Mwo? Afraid of what?? Ghost???”

He do a action of ghost towards her. She scream little bit then laugh. If you look at the scene totally like father who like to teasing his daughter.

“Erm~ and also dark.”

“Arasso~ let’s sleep ne. kaja~”

Yoochun then pick up the little girl and make his way towards his room. He left his two dumbfounded brother who just stood at there like statue. Before he enter his room,

“Hyung, Junsu wae??? Just before you want to sleep. Now what???”

“Ne?? Ah~ nothing. Just take care of her carefully ne~. Good night.”

Yunho said as he make his way to go downstairs. Yoochun nodded and also said good night to him.

“Good night~ don’t scream again arasso!!!”

Junsu said with stern voice while Yoochun just stick out his tongue. His little princess who saw it just giggle.

“Wae did I look cute??”

“I more cute than you.”

The little one said back to him as he put her to his bed.

“Mwo?? How dare you.”

After he put her, he start tickling her.

“Appa, appa!!! Haha.”

“Want again???”

The little one just shook her head when she saw Yoochun want to tickle her again.

“Now let’s sleep ne~ appa, so tired.”

he pulling the blanket and cover the little one. She has rubbed her eyes tiredly.

‘she must be really tired’

“Sleep tight sweetheart~”

“Appa~ popo??”

“Mwo???”

Yoochun totally shocked with the request. You know, you just meet her, then want to kiss???? =.=’

“Jinjja??”

The little one just nodded cutely. 

‘just kid what you think huh?? Didn’t father will do like that to their children?? Aish~ Park Yoochun, pull yourself!! You are father right now!! Act like father!!!’

“Appa!!!”

The voice make he snapped into reality.

“Arasso~ good night.”

He smile and kiss her forehead. The little one smile and close her eyes immediately after murmured the word goodnight to him. He take the blanket from his wardrobe and spread at the floor. He then go to switch off the light. As he want to sleep,

“Appa!!!”

The voice make him wake up once again. He can hear a little sobbing from his bed and he know his princess already cry.

“Shhh.. shh.. don’t cry. Appa here~”

He try to soothing the girl as he gently the girl hair. He can feel that she calm a bit.

“Appa~ sleep beside me. I afraid!!”

“Arasso, arasso. I sleep beside you now. So sleep ne~”

He said while he move beside her. He keep her hair until she drift to her dreamland. The little one still hold Yoochun other hand to make sure Yoochun not far away from her. Soon after that Yoochun also drift to his dreamland because of tiredness he got.

_______________________________________________________________________________

sorry for my grammar~ please tell me if i had mistake in my grammar n also this story ne~ ^__^