Entry 3 | You

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 3

I hate how he gets angry at me for no apparent reason.

-----

Ever since you and Sehun made up, the two of you had been stuck together like glue. You went to get lunch together, you studied together, you sat together, the works. Though it was enough to make a particular person irritated. Since then, you had become more cheerful. 

You and Sehun bid your goodbyes as school ended and he had plans with his friends. You were on your way to the dorm when you felt a presence beside you and noticed Luhan walking next to you. 

"Any plans tonight?" Luhan looked at you with a smirk. 

You rolled your eyes, "Even if I didn't have any plans, why would I want to spend my precious night with you?" 

"Hey, what happened to the SunHee who used to come crawling to me when her best friend ignored her?" Luhan pouted sadly. 

You sighed, "I have a lot of homework due tomorrow, Luhan. And I can't have someone like you distracting me from it." 

"Is it because i'm too hot?" Luhan smirked. You shot him a look and he defensively held his hands out, "Okay, okay. But seriously, when do you ever care about homework?" 

"I don't," you glared at him, "But I have to get at least four A's so that I can continue on to college. I don't want to repeat my senior year." 

Luhan nodded, "But can I hang out at your room tonight? I have no where else to go." 

You pondered and sighed, "Fine, I guess you could." 

Luhan beamed and silently cheered in his heart. *Finally, I can spend time with you.* 

--- 

That night, you were typing out your homework on your computer while munching on bread. You were on your last paragraph when there was a knock on your door. 

"What the hell?! I was so close to finishing." You groaned but opened the door anyway. Your eyes widened, "Luhan?" 

"Did you forget that I was coming over?" Luhan snorted. He walked in your room and placed a plastic bag on your coffee table. 

You walked over and peered inside the bag, "What's this?" 

"Food. I couldn't come empty handed." Luhan plopped onto your couch. 

"You didn't eat yet?" You softened. He had to take the trouble and buy food just because he was coming over.

"I wanted to but since I was coming over, I bought dinner for the both of us and it looked like I did the right thing." Luhan looked at the half-eaten bread on your study table. Your ears grew red but felt touched. 

You sat down beside Luhan and looked at him as he took out two plates of black bean noodles and unwrapped the plastic covering the food. He skilfully broke the chopsticks for you, "Eat." 

You nodded and carefully at the noodles. Your heart suddenly started beating fast. *Are we having dinner together? In my room?* 

Luhan looked at you and chuckled. There was black sauce on the right corner of your mouth. "Yah, SunHee." 

You looked up while chewing on your noodles, "What?" 

Luhan's heart skipped a beat. *She looks so cute. Like a chipmunk stuffing it's cheeks with nuts.* He shook his head with a smile, "You have a little something there." 

"Here?" You wiped the left side of your lips. 

Luhan put down his noodles and shifted closer to you. Your eyes widened as he gently wiped the right corner of your mouth. Luhan looked calm but inside, he was shaking. *I wonder what her lips feel like.* Slowly he wiped his finger across your bottom lip smoothly. *Soft, as expected.* He dropped his hands but didn't look away. 

The two of you looked at each other, hearts beating at a high speed. 

You cleared your throat, "I'm going to clear up the plates." 

Luhan snapped out of his daze and fervently nodded, "Sure. That's a good idea." 

You quickly picked up his and your plate and rushed to the small kitchen. You threw away the plastic plates and washed your face at the sink. You splattered water onto your face. *What the hell is wrong with me?!* 

Luhan was sitting on the couch, clutching on the right side of his chest. *I swore my heart was going to explode.* 

Minutes later, you came back to where Luhan was sitting. He was sitting with his legs crossed and watching tv. 

"Yah, turn that thing down. I need to study." You glared at him and sat down next to him on the couch with your laptop on your laps. Luhan smirked but turned down the volume. 

You were working on another essay when Luhan cleared his throat. "So, you and Sehun are okay now?" 

You hummed, signalling a yes. 

Luhan sighed, "Does that mean you'll no longer cry to me again?" 

You groaned, "I don't cry to you, Luhan. And Sehun's my best friend, you should know." 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened before that? All you did was talk to me and now, you've been ignoring me! Are you seriously doing this, SunHee?" 

"What does it matter to you anyway?" Your eyes was still glued onto the computer screen. 

Luhan turned you to face him forcefully and stared straight into your eyes, "Listen, SunHee. I'm starting to think that I have been used. Yes, used. By you. And do you have any idea how that makes me feel?" 

"What's the matter with you?! I'm trying to do my work!" You hissed in annoyance. 

Luhan pushed you down onto the couch, hovering above you, "It makes me feel betrayed, SunHee. I have been there for you for God knows how many days and you just push me away like that? Who do you think you are, Lee SunHee?" 

"Stop it, Luhan! What the 's wrong with you?!" You struggled against him but his hands trapped your wrist. 

"It's heartbreaking, okay? When someone, who you could possibly love, pushes you away like you're trash just because she made up with her best friend." Luhan growled. 

"What? What are you talking about?" You whispered. You had stopped struggling. It was no use anyways. 

Luhan looked at you deeply in the eyes. His grip on you loosened. His lips lightly brushed against yours. A shiver went down your spine as he whispered, "Forget it." 

With that, he stood up and strode towards your door. 

"Luhan, wait-" But it was too late, Luhan had already gone out. 

You touched your lips. *What was that about? Did he really meant what he said? Oh God, i'm so confused.*


Aww, what's happening to you and Luhan now? :(

This is just a filler chapter xD I was supposed to study for my exams but I somehow got an idea and so I wrote another chapter. 

Anyways, I checked out the poll some of you participated and the "Luhan x SunHee" couple is leading! But please continue to vote! Who knows if the "Sehun x SunHee" couple might catch up ;) 

'Till the next chapter! Ppyong~