10 Things I Hate About You

Description

What happens when your arch enemy, Luhan, and you were forced to write down 10 things you hate about each other? 

Will it cause hurt? Hate? Jealousy? Or maybe even... love? 

Things are hard with the many problems you and Luhan are facing. 

But maybe, just maybe, writing down those 10 things might not be such a bad idea after all.


"10 things I hate about that jerk? Pft. I'd write a whole darned book about it if I have to. 

That guy is all sorts of things. He's the complete definition of a man-. 

Always goes around like he's all that. He thinks he has the whole world in his palm. 

Well guess what, Luhan? It's going to be a long time for you to be able to do that." 

~'~'~

"10 things? About that girl-monster? Please. I can do that with my eyes closed. Literally.

She's just an emotionless, y hypocrite, who thinks that she's always right. 

She says she'll be the country's next president. Bite me. She isn't even popular in our school for god's sake! 

Well listen up, Lee SunHee. It's going to be a long time for you to be able to do that." 

Foreword

-Main Characters-


You a.k.a Lee SunHee: 17 years old. Senior of SM Academy. Blunt, decisive and just downright straightforward. Doesn't smile a lot but when she does, it surprises many people as her smile's very rare. Sophisticated but still silly at times that are only shown to her best friend, Sehun. Rolls her eyes a lot which often leads into getting told by Sehun that she'll become cross-eyed when she gets older. Doesn't really get along with girls in the academy. Shares her own room in the dorm.

Luhan: 18 years old. Senior of SM Academy. Although he's addressed as self-centered and conceited (high possibilities that it's from SunHee), he's actually the opposite. Has a past that is the cause of his complete 180 degrees change in attitude. Has an adorable baby face that is easy to have girls swoon over him. A sweet talker that could get any girl to go out with him. Any girl except SunHee. Has a close friendship with Sehun. But that doesn't mean he's friends with SunHee, though. Shares a room with Sehun in the dorm. 

Oh Sehun: 17 years old. Senior of SM Academy. An absolute sweetheart. He's not clingy but he's not exactly independent either. Has a rather four-dimensional personality. Has mature looks but his childlike behaviour tells otherwise. SunHee's best friend. Has a lisp that only SunHee thinks is adorable. Other than his best friend, he becomes absolutely nervous when another female engages skinship with him. Treats Luhan like an older brother that he never had. It always intriguies him whenever SunHee and Luhan bicker. Shares a room with Luhan in the dorm.


Hi guise!! An EXO fic starring you and the adorable Luhan! I know you guys voted for another Infinite fic and the votes were just pretty obvious ^^;; 
But I just can't help it, guys! My Luhan feels cannot be contained anymore and I just had to write this T-T although my bias is the Happy Virus, 

Park Chanyeol! OuO 

But i still hope you will support this fic and give it lots of love! Thank you! 

*keke~ remember little SunHee from my other story? She's all grown up here! xD
*by the way, i know there's also a movie out there with the same title but the plot is not similar in any way.  


Title: 10 Things I Hate About You
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Date started: 22-06-12
Date ended: 25-06-13

 


No plagiarizing! Please respect me as an author and do not save/print/copy anywhere.
If you see any other stories that are similar to this, it is complete coincidence as this plot is my own idea. Thank you. 

* IF YOU INTEND ON TRANSLATING THIS STORY TO YOUR DESIRED LANGUAGE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND OF COURSE, DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDITS. 


Honeybee5996
i realized that i made a lot of typos for the foreword! xD