Entry 4 | You

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 4

I hate how he loves to play with people's hearts.

---

The following Monday, you went back to school with a smile plastered on your face. You had spent the most wonderful weekend with your loving parents who loved you as much as Luhan. Even that was good enough for you. *I'm glad things worked out with my parents.* You were smiling all the way through the hallway when you saw two familiar people laughing away heartily. Instantly, your smile was replaced with a frown. *What's left is that devil in disguise.* 

You hung your head low, hoping Luhan wouldn't notice you. You were so close to succeeding until his new companion said out loud. 

"Luhan oppa, isn't that your friend? She looks weird hanging her head down low." Aeri raised an eyebrow at you. 

You cursed under your breath. You didn't need a girl version of Luhan. Ever since the day Luhan introduced her to you and Sehun, you had always thought she had a strange aura. 

"Oh? Hi SunHee!" Luhan stopped talking to Aeri and gave you a wide smile, almost to wide that it looked like it hurt him. 

"Hi." You muttered. You looked around, "Have you seen Sehun anywhere?" 

Luhan and Aeri looked at each other coincidentally and unexpectedly, both of them pinked and turned back to you. You raised an eyebrow. *What the heck?* 

Luhan cleared his throat, "He might be waiting for you in your class? I don't know." 

You glanced between Luhan and Aeri, noticing their shyness towards each other. "Am I missing something here?" 

Aeri shook her head fervently, "N-Nothing! Nothing at all!" 

"O-Okay..." You uneasily glanced at Luhan and gave him a look. He shrugged, "What?" 

You shook your head with a sigh, "I'll get going." 

You were about to walk to class when Luhan called out to you. "SunHee-ah!" You whirled around and looked at him curiously. 

"Come by the garden at the back during lunch period. Aeri and I need to tell you and Sehun something." Luhan smiled at Aeri knowingly. 

"Um, sure." You turned around and walked to class. You dared a glance back and saw Luhan and Aeri smiling secretively. You felt a feeling that made your heart cringe. An unfamiliar feeling started to build inside you. You shook your head. *What the heck are you thinking, Lee SunHee?!* 

--- 

You stepped into class where all your homeroom classmates were still fooling around while waiting for the teacher to step into the class. Some of the boys were sleeping while some of them were harassing each other, throwing light punches at each other. 

You looked to the end of the class and smiled when you saw Sehun scribbling something on to a piece of paper. You walked towards him and stopped infront of his table, "Sup, Hun." 

Sehun looked up and widened his eyes. He quickly crumpled up the paper he was scribbling on and threw it behind his head. "H-Hi, sunshine!" 

You blinked at his sudden action. *Why is everyone acting so weird today? Was there a chemical outbreak here that made everyone crazy?* 

"What's up with you?" You snorted and sat down beside him. Your science teacher went in and began the lesson right away. 

While the whole class was taking notes, you took the opportunity to interrogate your best friend.

"Yah, what's wrong with everyone today?" You hissed.

Sehun looked at you incredulously, "What are you talking about?" 

"Well for starters, the two lovebirds were acting so secretively as if they planted a bomb or something. And you, you suddenly threw that piece of paper behind you when I came. What is happening?" You whispered exasperatedly, not wanting your teacher to catch you talking. 

"N-Nothing is on the paper, if you must know." Sehun gulped. Then he raised an eyebrow at you, "And what do you mean 'lovebirds'?" 

"Luhan and Aeri." You scoffed, secretly not wanting it to be true. 

Sehun shrugged, "I don't know about them. Though, I heard some people talking about them being an item but I don't think so. Luhan hyung doesn't seem to like her." 

You sighed, "Anyways, he wanted us to meet him at the garden." 

"Hm, okay. What for?" 

"Who knows." You snorted and focused on the lesson. 

--- 

Lunch period came. Sehun and you went to the garden right away to get this "meeting" done and over with so the two of you could get something to eat. 

You tapped the toe of your shoe impatiently and blew a raspberry. *Where the hell is this slowpoke?* 

"Sunshine, what do you think Luhan hyung wants to tell us? I'm getting kind of hungry." Sehun pouted. Just a few seconds ago, his stomach had grumbled and you were silently cursing Luhan and Aeri for being so late and starving poor Sehun. 

You heard a flurry of footsteps and before you know it, Luhan and Aeri were infront of you and Sehun, panting. 

You tapped your feet, "Well? What is it?" 

Both of them straightened up and gave a bright smile. Your face contorted in disgust. *Dumb and Dumber.*

"Yeah, hyung, i'm starving here!" Sehun pouted cutely. You silently agreed with him. The two of you were hungry as hell and could eat horses but unfortunately, the two slowpokes infront of you were making it hard for you and Sehun. 

Luhan nodded, "Arasso, arasso. We'll make it quick." 

The next series of events shocked you, knocking the breath out of you. 

Luhan held Aeri's hand and looked at her with affection and love. 

"Guys, Aeri and I are dating." 

At that moment, you could've sworn you could hear your heart shattering into pieces and somehow, you weren't so hungry anymore.


OH. MY. KRISUS. 

LUHAN AND AERI ARE TOGETHER! HOW WILL SUNHEE AND SEHUN REACT? OMG! 

--- 

I'm so sorry, you guys! It's been 9 days since I last updated and i'm really sorry for that! u___u Forgive me? /throws hearts/ This short chapter is a shocking one, isn't it? Did I scare your poor fangirl hearts out there? /hugs you/

AND OMG! 5 ARROW UPS! WAOW! SARANGHAE YOU GUYS SFM. 

About this chapter, since many of you support Sehun more than Luhan, I made Luhan and Aeri together since SunHee still needs to straighten out her feelings! :O And since I love drama, there will be drama after this chapter. Ohoho, LOTS of them >:D 

How will SunHee (or you) react?! Especially when she's so confused with her feelings right now ): Will she finally accept Sehun's feelings? Or will she stay stubborn to herself? 

Subscribe to find out! ;D I love you, Honeys! <3