Entry 6 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 6

I hate how she's so darn attractive every single time.

---

The exam days passed by quickly and before anyone knew it, it was already the last paper. Two weeks had passed, full of worry and distress. Fortunately for students at SM Academy, it was finally Friday and the last day of the Finals exams. Of course, everyone had already made plans for the following holidays. 

"So, sunshine, what are we going to do after today? Watch a movie? A walk in the park? WAFFLES AGAIN?" Sehun's smile inched wider at each suggestion. You could tell he was really looking forward to the weekend. 

"I don't know, Sehun. You choose." You beamed as Sehun wrapped his arms around your waist and walked behind you, clinging onto you like a baby koala. 

"Or maybe.. snuggle in your cozy bed and then it just may lead to something more." Sehun whispered into your ear. Your eyes widened as you felt a shiver down your spine.

You shook your head and nudged him. "Don't be silly, Sehun. Since when were you a ert?!" 

"I wasn't, I was just saying what Luhan hyung used to say to Aeri. We share the same room, remember?" Sehun truthfully said. Yet, a teasing smirk was still visible. 

You gasped and dramatically cupped his face, "Oh, what has that ert done to my poor, innocent Sehun?" 

"Hey, I'm older than you but you treat me like a five year old!" Sehun frowned, making his forehead crease. You chuckled and ruffled his hair, "You may be older than me, but I definitely think more maturely than you." 

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Is it me or are we having a personality swap right now?" 

You burst into laughter, clutching onto your stomach. You couldn't believe that your innocent Sehun who would scold you for being so "melodramatic", was rolling his eyes as if he was you. 

"Oh, man! You should've seen your face! That was so me!" You couldn't stop laughing. Your face turned red when you started coughing. 

"Aigoo, see?! This is what happens when you laugh too much at me!" Sehun pouted and patted your back. 

You straightened up and fixed your hair in the correct places. You were about to tease Sehun more when you heard an overly cheerful voice call out to the both of you. 

"Hi, guys!" Aeri walked over, her arm around Luhan's waist. Luhan had his arm around Aeri's shoulder but his eyes were distant.

You cleared your throat and nodded, "Hello, Aeri and.. Luhan." 

"Hi to you too!" Sehun smiled, his eyes showing crescent moon shapes. Aeri gasped then let go of her grip on Luhan. She zoomed into Sehun's face, making Luhan's arm drop to his side, and squealed. Your face turned red in fury. *What on Earth does she think she's doing?! That's my boyfriend!* 

"Omo! I didn't realize how gorgeous your eyesmile was!" Aeri giggled. Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Er, thank you?" 

"I'm serious! Those eyesmiles are like Tiffany's from Girls' Generation!" Aeri cooed. Your eyes fell on Luhan but he didn't seem the least bit bothered by it. He was just staring straight back at you with a smirk. 

"Thank you for the compliment, Aeri," Sehun chuckled but then wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "My sunshine tells me my eyesmiles are the bestest features on my face so of course I believe her!" 

You triumphantly smirked. *That's right, I told him first so he doesn't need you to tell him that either.*

Aeri's smile dropped. She looked at you and mentally scoffed but put on a bright smile after that. She stepped back and looped her arm into Luhan's. "So, I was thinking. Do you two want to go on a double date?"

Your eyes widened. *Double date?! No! Not with the couple I hate the most!* But unfortunately for you, Sehun had already answered before you. "Sure! SunHee and I would love to come! Just tell us what time and where we can meet!" 

"Tonight at 8! Luhan oppa and I were planning to stay in my room but I thought it was too boring. But since we bumped into you guys already, I thought why not?" Aeri giggled. Luhan looked at her in disbelief. *So you're saying my suggestions were boring?!* 

"Of course! Where are we going?" 

Luhan and Aeri looked at each other. "To the movies." "To a restaurant!" 

You and Sehun gave each other confused looks and thought the same thing. *Whaaa?*

Aeri cleared and looked at Luhan pointedly. "Oppa, I thought you promised we were going to the fancy restaurant that just opened in Hongdae." 

Luhan shrugged, "This is just a double date so I don't see why it's necessary to be all dressed up and having dinner at a fancy restaurant."

Aeri was fuming inside. *But I wanted to show you how better I look on a Friday night than SunHee!* "Oppa, I promise after that we can do whatever we want, okay? Just for tonight, please?" Aeri did her cringeworthy aegyo. 

Your fingers were formed into fists and your toes were curling inside. *So gross!* 

Luhan sighed. "Fine." 

"Yay! So it's the fancy restaurant! Let's meet at the gates at 8!" Aeri clasped her hands together, satisfied. You rolled your eyes. *You're just jumping in joy because you don't have to pay.* 

---- 

You were staring at your bed that had two different dresses lying on it. One was a sleeveless floral dress with flares at the bottom while the other was just a red fitted dress with sleeves that stopped just above your elbows. 

*Hm, the flared one is comfortable but.. too much flowers. The red one is pretty but.. too fitting and it would definitely not fit my converses. I am not wearing heels! Ugh, darn you Sehun for making me wear dresses.* You pondered for a while. *Whatever. I prefer being comfortable than not being able to walk without being wheeled around.* 

You grabbed the floral dress and quickly changed into it. You looked at the clock that was already 7pm. You gasped. *Shoot! I should be ready by now! My hair! This is all Aeri's fault for coming up with a double date! Why did I spend so much time deciding which dress to wear?!* 

By the time you got ready, it was already fifteen minutes to 8. Your hair was being tied up into a side ponytail and slipped on a thin cardigan. You wriggled into your converses and stopped to take a breather. You hadn't realized how much effort you put in to look good tonight. You looked at yourself in the mirror. *Those two better not spoil the night or I will curse them for even wasting my time.* 

Just then, a soft knock came on the door. "Sunshine, it's me!" 

Your heart grew warm. Suddenly, you grew anxious. *What if he doesn't like how I look? Oh gosh, why didn't I read a book on how to be a good girlfriend? I'm a terrible person, let alone a girlfriend!* As you panicked inside your mind, you unconsciously opened the door. You braced yourself for whatever comments Sehun was going to tell you. 

Sehun looked at you with his jaw dropped. You held your breath. *Please tell me this is okay. Please tell me this is okay.* 

"Sunshine, you look beautiful! Did you take a lot of time to get ready?" Sehun asked with a wide smile.

"This? Pfft, no. I just picked the first thing I saw." You fibbed and scratched your head. Sehun held out his arm and you looped your arm through his. You looked him up and down. Sehun was dressed in a sweater with a dress shirt underneath with casual jeans. You nodded. *Sehun actually looks.. hot!*

The two of you walked to the gates where you saw Aeri flaunting her new dress she got when she was shopping with her "friends" to Luhan. Luhan, however, was just nodding to what Aeri was blabbering about. His eyes instantly lit up when he saw you coming. His jaw dropped when you practically glowed to him. 

Aeri mentally snorted as she saw what you were wearing. *Converse with a mediocre looking dress? I so dress better than her!* Aeri frowned when she saw Luhan practically drooling over you as you neared. She huffed and looked down at her new dress that was obviously more appealing than yours. Aeri hugged Luhan's arm so that his attention would be back on hers. If it even was in the first place. 

"Good evening, guys!" Sehun smiled and waved. Aeri waved back and giggled light heartedly. Luhan was still looking at you, not even noticing that Aeri was clinging onto him. 

Sehun saw Luhan's stare and slightly frowned. He cleared his throat and hurriedly started walking, "Why don't we go now? I bet the restaurant would be packed if we don't go now." All of you got on a limo-taxi that Sehun flagged. Now that was luck. 

You were just staring out of the window while fiddling with your fingers. You didn't want to look ahead because unfortunately, the cab's seats were opposite so that means if you were to look infront, you would see Luhan nuzzling the heck out of Aeri's neck. Oh how you wish you had earmuffs to block out Aeri's annoying giggles. Without knowing, you wrapped your arms around yourself, trying to make yourself feel warmer. 

Sehun saw how you were desperately trying to get warmer and chuckled. He scooted closer and wrapped his arms around you. He leaned his head on top of yours and smiled in content. "You should've worn a thicker cardigan." 

"I didn't know it would be this cold." You muttered. Sehun kissed the top of your head and took a whiff. *She smells like strawberry. My favourite.* 

Luhan stopped nuzzling Aeri's neck and looked at the loving sight infront of him. You were wrapped in Sehun's arms with Sehun smiling in content as he laid his head on top of yours. Sehun would occasionally kiss the top of your head, making you smile. Luhan could feel a stinging pain in his chest, secretly wishing that he was in Sehun's place. 

Finally, the four of you arrived just infront of the new restaurant. Luhan paid the taxi driver and got out first. He held the door from closing. Aeri got out, not even saying thanks to Luhan without tearing her eyes away from the bright sign of the restaurant. 

"Thank you," You smiled as you got out. Luhan's heart skipped a beat. *Why do you have to smile like that?!* 

As Sehun got out, he gave Luhan a warm smile, "Aw, hyung, you didn't have to open the door for me! You're such a gentleman!" Luhan rolled his eyes. *I didn't open the door for you, you idiot.* 

The four of you got ushered in and given a place to sit. You and Sehun sat beside each other while Aeri was fawning over how gorgeous the restaurant was. Coincidentally, Luhan was seated infront of you, making it more awkward for you as your legs would brush against his sometimes.

After the orders arrived, the four of you dug in. Since you had ordered pasta, you delicately swirled the noodles with your fork. You looked up and saw Luhan chewing on his chicken. His mouth was puffed up, making him look like a chipmunk. You pressed your lips into a thin line to stop yourself from smiling. 

Sehun held out a piece of his steak infront of you and smiled warmly. You chuckled and opened your mouth slightly. Sehun stuck the piece of meat into your mouth and tapped your nose. While you chewed on the meat, you took the pasta that you had just swirled and held it out. Sehun ate it right away, kissing the tip of your nose. You made a face as some of the sauce got onto your nose but you couldn't care less. 

Luhan saw the interaction, his face turning green in envy. His eyebrow twitched as Sehun kissed the tip of your nose. *Who kisses their girlfriend when they have sauce lipstick on?!* 

"Oppa, feed me." Aeri nudged. She, too, witnessed the cute interaction and grew angry that Luhan wasn't doing it to her too. Luhan looked at her with an annoyed look. "You have hands. Feed yourself." 

You heard what Luhan said and couldn't help but feel bad for Aeri. You kicked Luhan under the table. Luhan hissed in pain and looked at you. You gave him a look. Be nice to her. That's no way to treat a girl.

Luhan sighed. There's no way he would go against you. He held out a piece of his chicken. "Here."

Aeri happily ate it and chewed, humming. She smirked in triumph. *In your face, SunHee! Luhan oppa feeds me too!* 

All of you had finished your meals. All that was left was to pay the check and go back to the dorms before it closes. You had offered to pay for your own meal but of course, Sehun rejected the offer and paid instead. 

"I'll be going to the washroom first." You excused yourself and headed to the washroom where you washed your hands. Once you went back out, you saw a familiar person who had came out of the men's washroom. 

"Hi," Luhan walked towards you. You nodded back. "Why are you here?" 

"I can't go to the public bathroom now?" Luhan snorted. You rolled your eyes. Luhan shrugged, "Aeri was too busy fawning over Sehun's eyes." 

"What?" You fumed. You were about to storm over back to the table when Luhan grabbed your hand. You looked down at his hand that held onto your wrist tightly. 

"Did I tell you that you looked beautiful tonight?" Luhan shyly muttered. You shook your head slowly. Luhan gave a lopsided grin. "Well you do. Very beautiful to be very honest." 

Your cheeks fired up. "Thank you, Luhan." 

Luhan smiled. He let go of your wrist and went back to the table where Aeri stood up. You went to the table too and noticed everyone already going. All of you went out of the restaurant, gathering at the entrance.

"Where are you two going?" Sehun gave an inquiring look as Luhan and Aeri turned to walk at the opposite direction. 

"It's Hongdae, why wouldn't we be walking around while it's still 9?" Aeri snorted. 

"But dorms close at-" 

"We can always sneak in." Aeri smirked. She held out two keys that looked exactly like the ones the security guard uses to lock up the dorms. 

*Rebel, are we?* You mentally rolled your eyes. 

"Then, have fun! SunHee and I will get going now." Sehun smiled and waved at them. Luhan took a longer time than usual to say goodbye. He numbly nodded and left, getting dragged by Aeri. 

Sehun turned back to you, "Let's go back!" 

You giggled, "Are you always this hyper? Come on! I'm drained." 

"You shouldn't be drained while I'm with you!" Sehun puffed out his chest. He leaned in to your ears, "Besides, you're my vitamin. Every time I'm with you, I'm hyper. So be grateful!" 

You let out a good natured laugh and nodded. "Arasso, be hyper all you want so I know you're not bored with me."


OMG GUYS YOUR COMMENTS ARE JUST TOO HILARIOUS. 

I CAN'T EVEN. 

But one thing though. Almost all of you are shipping HunHee now........ MORE DRAMA! WOOHOO! 

I swear, every time I see you guys shipping different couples and predicting who SunHee would end up with, I'm all like: 

Heheheh, you guys will never know.

XD Anyways, what is happening?! Is Luhan out of his mind? HE IS! xD Okay so really, he's just in a confused state right now. He doesn't know whether he really is in love with Aeri or not because all he thinks about is YOU! But on the other hand, you and Sehun are perfectly happy and being all cute together. But what will happen eventually? Some of you thought this was the of the story where Luhan's falling more and more in love with SunHee but naaaah. XD it's not even close to the most climactic scene! Trust me, it'll take, i don't know, 10 more chapters? XD JUST SAYIN!

I love you guys! (omg 15 upvotes so happy rn) 

Until the next update, ppyong!~