Entry 2 | You

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 2

I hate how he can drag me into something that I refuse to do so easily.

---

The annual Spring Dance was just around the corner and everyone had everything sorted out. It was a Friday and everyone had planned to get their "final touches" of their outfits. 

Everyone except you, yet again. 

Sehun has been bugging you day and night about the dance. Being your impatient self, you would often snap at him to stop irritating you but that didn't stop his determination to get you to the dance. 

The school bell rang, signalling the end of the week. You rushed out, not wanting to bump into Sehun nor Luhan. You just wanted to go back to your room, with the comfort of your own bed and not some random guy who would suddenly ask you to the dance. 

Unfortunately for you, Sehun had spotted you and was jogging to catch up with your speed.

"SunHee-ah! Wait for me! I need to ask you something!" you could hear his voice right behind you so you sped up. You took the last few steps to your room and ran. You locked your door and dropped your bag. You were about to get something to drink when loud knocks were heard from your front door. 

"SunHee-ah! Open up! Please!" you heard Sehun's desperate cry. A part of you wanted to open the door but you knew if you did, he would just carry on what he was doing for the past few days. Talk you into going to the dance with him. But of course, you didn't know his motive of going with him. 

"SunHee! Please open up! People are looking at me weirdly now! I'm in the girls' dorm for crying out loud!" 

You bit your lip. *Damn you, Sehun.* You strode over to the door and opened it. 

"LEE SUNHEE, I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GETTING CAUGHT BY THE SECURITY GUARD! THE GIRLS LIVING BESIDE YOU ARE THINKING I'M A ERT STALKING YOU!" Sehun burst into your room. 

"Come in." you muttered. You turned around to see Sehun sprawled on your bed. You walked over to the bed side and poked his thigh, "Yah, can you please get off? Your sweat is getting all over my blanket." 

Sehun shot up, "Well I wouldn't have been this sweaty if you had the thought of stopping just once!" 

"Fine, fine! I'm sorry okay?! I just didn't want to go to the dance, is that so bad?!" your arms flailed. 

Sehun's eyes softened. He stood up and grabbed your shoulders, "I just don't want my best friend to spend the night alone while everyone is at the gym, having the time of their lives." 

"Trust me, I'd rather stay here than in the gym that smells like socks." you wrinkled your nose. 

"But the dance is on Sunday! Two days from now! Please go for me." Sehun pouted. 

You crossed your arms, "I'll think about it." 

"Hurray!" Sehun jumped up and down. 

"Don't be too happy, okay? I said i'll think about it." you rolled your arms. 

"Yes, but I know you won't let me down!" Sehun gleefully smiled. He stopped jumping, "By the way, i'm sleeping here tonight." 

"What?!" you raised your eyebrows. Sehun had only slept over once but that was because he had been locked out as he returned late and only Luhan had the key at that time. 

"You heard me. I believe there are still some of my clothes here." Sehun raided your closet. 

"Fine. But you're taking the couch." you groaned and flopped onto the bed. 

--- 

The next day wasn't any different. Instead of Sehun asking you to go to the dance, he was bugging to let him go dress shopping with you. 

It was lunch break and you were trying to escape from Sehun. You took a shortcut from your class to the back of the school when someone covered your mouth and grabbed you. You tried to kick the person in the shin but he or she was too close to you. 

"Escaping from me too?" you recognized the voice straightaway. 

"Luhan?!" your voice came out muffled. You struggled free from his grip. Since you were strong enough, he let you go. 

You hissed in pain as you rubbed your raw wrists, "Damn you, Luhan. You have an iron grip." 

Luhan shrugged and sat on the floor. You raised an eyebrow as you watched him. He looked up and innocently patted the space beside him. You didn't trust what he was doing but sat down anyways. 

"Heard from Sehun that you were escaping from him again. Want to tell me why?" Luhan looked at you. 

You sighed, "He's been bugging me for the past few days into going to the dance. And when I said i'll think about it, he started jumping around and all. And now he keeps asking me if he could follow me go dress shopping. I just said I'll think about it, god damn it! I didn't totally say I was going. Geez." 

*So he wants to go with her too. Damn it, Sehun. We talked about this.* "So what's your decision?" Luhan asked carefully. 

"I don't know," you sighed again, "As much as I don't want to, I can't let Sehun down. He'll be broken." 

Luhan creased his eyebrows. You looked at him and noticed he was thinking hard about something. "What are you thinking about?" 

He turned to you, "I was thinking, if you didn't want to go, how about you pretend to be into the dance and when Sehun's distracted by his friends, you go back to your dorm?" 

You pondered on the plan. *It just might work. Sehun wouldn't even notice i'm gone with his friends around.* "Hm, i'll do it. It's a great plan." 

"Isn't it?" Luhan snorted. You rolled your eyes.

"But," Luhan started, "Since i'm helping you, there's a catch." 

You groaned, "Ugh, what is it now?" 

"You go to the dance with me." Luhan smirked. 

*What!?* "I knew this was one of your tactics! How stupid was I to think that following one of your plans didn't have a condition." you huffed and crossed your arms. 

*She looks so cute.* Luhan chuckled, "Fine. Please go to the dance with me. I helped you. Shouldn't there at least be a reward for me?"

You sighed, "Fine. After that, we don't talk about it ever again." 

"No, how about after that we go to your dorm and do something two people do in compromising positions?" Luhan smirked. 

"You ert!" your face wrenched in disgust and you shoved him. 


Evening guys! :D Or in some of your cases, Morning or Afternoon! ^^ 

So I made a poster for this story! Is it okay, guys? Leave a comment or two! Ppyong~