Entry 5 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 5

I hate how she's so insensitive.

---

The next day, you tried your best to confront Luhan about the situation. You couldn't just let last night go. Sure, you would love to stay away from Luhan but you needed a clear explanation. 

However, Aeri meant what she said. She wouldn't let you get an arm's length close to Luhan. Even if she wasn't around, Luhan would either be busy helping other people or just plain busy. 

You went out of your classroom and stormed to Luhan's class. You waited outside until everyone had gone out. *If this is the last day I'm going to talk to him, might as well make the most of it.* 

Just as Luhan came out, you grabbed his forearm and dragged him out of the crowded hallways. 

"Yah!" You heard Aeri calling out for Luhan. You couldn't care less about her. All you knew was that you needed to sort things out.

Luhan was too dumbfounded to even struggle. Just when he got hold of the situation, he smiled a bit. *Wow, she's being aggressive. I like it- WAIT, NO! God damn it, Luhan, you have a girlfriend!* 

You dragged him all the way to the back of the school. Luhan was panting as he tried to catch his breath. He straightened up, "Mind telling me what's going on?! You literally dragged me all over school!" 

"Why did you tell her?" You said softly. 

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "Tell what to who?" 

"You told your girlfriend about our- I mean, my past. Is that true?" You looked in his eyes. Luhan looked down, feeling guilty. 

"Tell me, is it true?" Your voice wavered. 

"Yes," Luhan sighed. "It's true. I told her about what happened two years ago. I couldn't help it. I was too hopeless. I was yearning for you, but you pushed me away. Aeri was there. She made me feel better. I couldn't just push someone who likes me for who I am away, unlike someone." 

You rolled your eyes, "Luhan, you say that for all your past girlfriends. How on Earth was I supposed to know when you're constantly changing your girlfriends?" 

"But I only wanted you." Luhan sadly muttered. "There, you heard it. I liked you. And I knew that Sehun liked you too. When he said he liked you, that's when I realized he couldn't have you because I wanted you for myself. But Sehun said you liked bad boys because he heard you saying you thought bad boys were attractive. So I decided to become one myself. I didn't know I would get too caught up in the whole bad boy persona that I would break your heart." 

"Luhan, that day was the day I officially hated bad boys." You sighed. You shook your head, "It's not the point! Yesterday, Aeri told me to stay away from you. Luhan, she isn't the sweet, cute Aeri you always see infront of you. She's vicious. Heck, I bet she didn't even tell you last night she didn't even spend the night, but instead, went out to a new club." 

Luhan shook his head, "No, SunHee, you're lying. Aeri's innocent." 

"See, that's the problem, Luhan! You're too dense to notice anything!" You frowned. "She's not innocent. In fact, if she could, she would have gotten rid of me last night already." 

"She's not the bad person, SunHee! You are! You're putting salt to my wounds, you know that?" Luhan looked at you in disbelief. "I can't believe you. You're making me feel bad just when I've gotten my happiness. Can't you find the heart to at least leave me to be happy?" 

"I'm the bad guy?" You scoffed. "Try saying that when I'm the one you always went to whenever your, I don't know, past fifteen girlfriends dumped you." 

Luhan just shook his head, in denial. "No, Aeri.. Aeri is my happiness now." 

"She's not, Luhan! She's the wrong girl! You can't just get happiness in a blink of an eye. You have to earn it. For now, she's not worth your time." You yelled. 

"Then tell me how can I get you for me to earn my happiness." Luhan muttered. 

You stopped talking and looked at Luhan with a surprised look. "What?" 

"You heard me, SunHee. You said Aeri isn't my happiness. Then what should I do? Obviously you're hinting that you're the one for me. Isn't that right?" Luhan stared at you deeply in the eyes. 

"N-No, Luhan. I'm not." You shook your head.

"Well, then if you're not," Luhan turned to go. "Aeri is. So have some respect and let me be happy while I still have her." 

You stared at Luhan's back as he walked back into the school building. *He's seriously doing this to me.* 

--- 

You were in the library, studying for your history exam that will be the first exam you'll be taking. You had the table for yourself, the table messy with papers and books. 

Your iPod was playing one of your favourite piano pieces. You adjusted your earpiece before going back to study. 

You were nodding your head to the beat of the music when someone pulled out one side. You looked up to see who was the intruder. *Not Aeri again.* 

Aeri looked at you in disgust as she folded her arms and sat on the edge of the table. "You have some explaining to do." 

"What is it, Aeri?" You tiredly sighed. "Can't you see I'm studying here?" 

"I could care less about your studies. Tell me why you dragged Luhan oppa out just now after school." Aeri huffed. 

You shrugged, "I needed to sort things out. It's none of your business."

"Oh, It's definitely my business when it involves Luhan oppa." Aeri glared at you. "Don't you remember the deal last night?"

"I didn't make any deals with you." You carried on writing on your notebook.

Aeri snatched the notebook away, "Listen here, . I told you to stay away from Luhan oppa but you didn't listen to me. You just dragged him out and you know what happened? He came back looking like he just cried. I'm not going to forgive you for bringing tears to Luhan oppa." 

"Calm your fake , Aeri. Luhan has nothing to do with me anymore." You snatched back the notebook and smoothed it out. 

"Whatever. As long as you don't talk to him anymore." Aeri got off the table and narrowed her eyes at you. "If I catch you purposely going on to Luhan oppa, you're dead." 

You raised up your hands and smirked, "I'll be waiting." 

"Hmph, you think you're so badass, Lee SunHee. Well, guess what? You'll won't be so badass anymore when Luhan oppa's officially ignoring you. And you think you're all that because you're good with comebacks. You disgust me." Aeri lifted her chin, obviously pissed off, and her heels. She looked back over her shoulder, "For your information, mine are not fake." 

*Kim Aeri, you're stupid if you think one simple warning is going to make me come back to your Luhan oppa. Don't worry, he's officially history now.* You smirked at her angry back. 


I promised some of you I would update soon so instead of keeping you guys waiting for like 5 more days, I made a double update! :D

Until the next real chapter, ppyong!~