Entry 4 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 4

I hate how she makes everything a big deal.

---

The day passed by as a blur. You were silent the whole day. Your stomach didn't even grumble as you watched Sehun gobble down his food. Sure, he had offered you his food a lot of times but you would just shake your head. Not even a single word came out of your mouth. You couldn't even concentrate in class when the whole time, your mind was flooded with only one thought. 

Luhan and Aeri are dating. Luhan and Aeri are dating. Luhan and Aeri are dating.

On the other hand, Sehun too was shocked. Who knew his Luhan hyung could be like this, dating a girl whom he'd known no longer than a two weeks. 

The two of you were walking back to the dorms, the journey silent as ever. It was as if someone pressed the mute button on you. Sehun looked over to you and noticed the distracted look on your face. *She's just as confused as I am.* Sehun nudged your rib lightly, grabbing your attention. 

You snapped out of your train of thoughts, giving Sehun a confused look. 

"Are you okay? You seem... deep in thought." Sehun searched your face. 

Your eyes bore into his. Then you nodded, telling him you were okay. Sehun sighed, not believing you one bit. Oh, how he wished he could turn back time and stop Luhan from telling the two of you he was dating Aeri. If only Sehun could do that, he would take away that frown off your face and replace it with a bright smile. You and Sehun entered your dorm room, dropping your bags on to the floor. 

"I'm going to take a shower. Do anything you want." You muttered, gathered your clothes and toiletries and went to the shower room. 

Sehun held his breath until you were out of the room. He exhaled when you shut the door behind you. Sehun scratched his head. *She's a totally different person.* 

Suddenly, Sehun gasped. "Oh my gosh. Don't tell me.. she's returned to the person she used to be." 

"Oh no, what do I do?" Sehun sadly sighed and plopped down on to your couch. "She's returned to be the heartbroken and vulnerable SunHee two years ago." 

"SunHee-ah!" Sehun shouted from the end of the hallway. He saw you running to the dorm block and chased you. Fortunately, his long legs caught up with you. He grabbed your wrist, preventing you from locking yourself up into your room.

"SunHee-ah, listen to me!" Sehun held tightly on to your wrists to keep you from struggling. 

"NO!" Your tears streamed down your face, "I don't want to hear any of it! Let me go!" 

"Luhan hyung didn't mean to do that to you! Please! Just understand him!" Sehun's sweat was running down his forehead. His grip on you was getting tighter but he wouldn't want to hurt you. Not after what had happened. 

Soon, you stopped struggling and dropped down onto your knees, choking back sobs. Sehun sighed and released your raw wrists. He crouched down next to your sobbing figure. He lightly your back, "Luhan hyung didn't mean to do that to you." 

"No, he did. He purposely kissed her infront of me. Then he said he wouldn't want a brace face like me." You sobbed, clutching on to Sehun's blazer. 

Sehun sighed and your hair. *Don't worry, sunshine. I'm here.* 

What exactly happened was the same thing that happened that day. Luhan had told you and Sehun that he was dating a girl, just that two years back, it was much worse and the scene had impacted you greatly. Why? Because Luhan knew you liked him last time. You had confessed your feelings for him. Yet, he still kissed his new girlfriend right infront of you and said these exact words; 

I wouldn't want a brace face like you to be my girlfriend. 

And to think he actually thought your braces were cute. Luckily, Sehun witnessed the whole thing and had been there for you since then and ever. 

"Sehun-ah." a voice broke Sehun's flashback. You were standing infront of him with a towel slung on your shoulder. 

"O-Oh, sunshine! Didn't you go to shower?" Sehun questioned. 

You shrugged, "The shower room was full and I obviously didn't want to wait for those girls who up to the mirror while blocking the paths with their gigantic butts made of silicone." 

Sehun blinked with wide eyes. *Whoa.*

----

The next morning, you purposely came in a little late so you didn't have to see the new couple snogging their faces off. You basically looked like a zombie with dark circles and dry lips from lack of sleep. You had strands of hair coming out of your messy bun. You plopped yourself down beside Sehun, your eyelids drooping the moment you sat down.

Sehun looked up from his book and gasped. He scrambled up from his seat, shocked as ever, "Sunshine! What on earth happened to you?!" 

You lazily looked up at him and sighed, "I look bad, don't I?" 

Sehun warily sat down back and shook his head with a smile, "I was just surprised, sunshine! You still look beautiful!" 

You groaned and sadly looked at Sehun, "Only you would call me beautiful when I look like I haven't been sleeping for years." 

Sehun pouted. *Did Luhan hyung really did make her like this?* He looked around, noticing that the teacher haven't came in yet. He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the class, into the hallway. 

"What the hell, Sehun?! The teacher will come any second!" You hissed. 

Sehun just kept walking down the hallway and finally stopped infront of the girls' toilet. He crossed his arms with a frown on his face, "Go inside and make yourself look fresh. I don't want you looking like as if you're part of the walking dead." 

You sighed, "Sehun, I don't have time-" 

"Yes, you do! Now go inside!" Sehun made shooing motions with his hands. 

You lifted your arms in surrender, "Fine, fine. I'll freshen up."

Sehun triumphantly nodded and waited for you to finish, his feet tapping on the ground. 

"I'm done." You said as you went out of the washroom. 

Sehun spun around and smiled widely. He looked at your now glowing face. Sure, your eyebags were still visible but that didn't stop Sehun from thinking you were beautiful. 

He grabbed your hand and the two of you walked to the main gates of the school. Sehun glanced at you with a mischevious glint in his eyes, "What do you think of skipping class?" 

---- 

"I still don't know why we're doing this," You blew on your hair as you stood by a wall of the arcade. Sehun was busy setting up a game on the machine, Dance Dance Revolution. 

The two of you had managed to escape past the security guards of your school and went to the nearest mall. Of course, Sehun would want to stop by the arcade first. 

"Come on, sunshine! This is the perfect way to release your stress about the whole Luhan hyung and Aeri thing! Loosen up!" Sehun brightened as the game started. He pulled you onto the platform. You warily looked around. *I hope we don't bump into any students here.* You took off your blazer, leaving you in your white blouse and skirt. 

"PLAYER ONE READY?" the game boomed. 

"Ready!" Sehun giggled and pressed the button. You shook your head with a smile. Sehun would never fail to bring a smile to your face. 

"PLAYER TWO READY?" You rolled your eyes and pressed the button too.

The game started and the two of you pranced around, stepping on the correct arrows. It was a tough game, as much as you hated to admit it. Sehun's long legs did an advantage to him but being a girl, you definitely had more energy. 

"PLAYER TWO WIN!" 

"Yes!That's right, Sehun! IN YO' FACE!" You fisted the air and jumped up and down. Sehun looked at you with an amused look on his face. *Now this is the SunHee i'm getting used to.* 

You and Sehun went around the arcade, trying every ride there is. 

The two of you were strolling, finding another game when you stopped in your tracks. "No. ing. Way." 

Sehun followed the direction where you were looking and gasped. There on the motorbike game, was Luhan and Aeri. Only they weren't on seperate bikes, instead, Aeri was sitting behind Luhan with her arms wrapped around his waist, squealing occasionally when Luhan made a sharp turn. (The motorbike game is like this: Click here)

Your blood rose at the couple and your face reddened. *WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!* 

"No way! They skipped class too?! But why here?!" Sehun pouted. He glanced at you and noticed your distraught expression and covered your eyes. He glared at the couple. *I know you're my hyung, Luhan. But this.. IS NOT COOL!!* 

You stormed out of the arcade but the two of you stopped when a familiar voice called out. "SunHee-ah! Sehun-ah! Is that you?!" 

You groaned and turned back. Sehun sighed and did the same. Luhan was happily walking towards the two of you with Aeri lagging behind. 

"Oppa, I still wanted to play that game." Aeri pouted. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. *Play it by yourself, you pig.* 

"In a while, okay? I want to talk to them first. Why don't you set up another game?" Luhan lightly tapped Aeri's nose. Oh dear god, the scene was too cringeworthy that even Sehun felt like gagging. 

Aeri gave you a look before skipping off. You furrowed your eyebrows. *Oh, she's got a problem with me. I know it.* 

Luhan turned to the two of you and frowned, "Why are you skipping class, guys?" 

"We? Skipping class?" You snorted, "Why don't you look at yourself, manwhore? Playing those motorbike games with your little Aeri clinging on to you like you're the last handbag she has." 

Luhan blinked at your hostility. "What's up with you?" 

"What's up?" You scoffed. "You're asking us why we're skipping class when you're skipping class too!" 

"Well geez! What got caught in your underwear?!" Luhan hissed. Sehun was looking in between the two of you back and forth as if he was watching a tennis match. 

"Nothing, Luhan! The fact that you're, um, I don't know, basically ruining my whole day!" You spat and stormed off. 

Sehun looked at Luhan who had his jaw wide open that it didn't look like a part of his body anymore. Luhan gave Sehun a confused look. 

"Er, hey, hyung?" Sehun gave a meek wave and scurried off, chasing after you, leaving Luhan behind. 

"Why does she treat everything like such a big deal?!" Luhan exasperatedly muttered to himself and went back in the arcade. 


O-M-G LUHAN WAE ARE U SUCH AN ARSE >.< CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SUNHEE IS MUCH BETTER?! 

kkk~ I'M SORRY, READERS! I REALIZED HOW MANY OF YOU DESPERATELY HATE LUHAN RIGHT NOW AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THAT. D: 

but it's drama! 8D 

But don't worry! AND PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! LOOK AT LUHAN'S INNOCENT EYES AND TELL HIM YOU HATE HIM INSTEAD BECAUSE I DO TOO. he's such a life ruiner

Subscribe and comment! All of your comments on chapter 15 made me piss myself laughing, seriously XD There were "AUTHOR NIM KILL AERI PLEASE" or "OMG LUHAN I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW" 

GUYS SERIOUSLY! I CAN'T EVEN XD

AND MOTHER EFFIN GOD HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MAXSTEP?! OMG LUHAN OUR DEAR DEER LUHAN IS SMOKIN! AND KAI'S SCREAMO PMSL CAN'T GET OVER IT. AND HYOYEON MY QUEEN, YOU ROCK MY WORLD. UGH TOO MUCH EUNHYUKTAEMINKAILUHANHENRY FEELS. 

MY FEELS RIGHT NOW v