A Weekend With Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

It was a boring Saturday afternoon. Most of the students had gone home to see their families, which made the campus empty. Well, almost empty. 

You lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, recalling what Sehun had said to you a while ago. 

"I'm going to visit umma and appa for the weekend. Do you want to come, sunshine?" Sehun asked as he sat down beside you on your bed. 

"It's okay," you waved the thought away, "I think I'll spend my weekend here." 

Sehun sighed, "Why don't you visit your parents too? I'm sure they'd be happy to see you after so long." 

You scoffed, "Please, all they do here in Korea is sleep. Then in a blink of an eye, they're on the next plane to god knows where. They barely think about me, I can say that." 

"Come on, sunshine. I'm sure they miss you too." Sehun persisted. "It's not their fault their job is to go around the world." 

You played with the end of your sweater, "Don't worry about me, Sehun-ah. I'll be fine here." 

"But you'll be alone." Sehun pouted. He pondered for a while before getting an idea, "I have an idea! Why don't you spend your weekend with Luhan hyung? He's not going anywhere for the weekend!" 

Your jaw dropped. *He's got to be kidding me.* 

*Spend the weekend with Luhan? Is he serious?* You thought for a while until you heard a knock on your door. You sat up and looked at the door, "That's weird. I wasn't expecting anyone." 

You made your way to the door and looked through the peephole. You recognized the boy with light brown coloured hair straight away. *Luhan?*

You opened your door big enough for Luhan to see you, "What are you doing here?" 

Luhan smiled, "Sehun asked me to accompany you for the weekend. I guess that makes the two of us." 

You stared at him incredulously, "He seriously asked you that?" 

"Are you going to let me in or not?" Luhan impatiently stomped his feet. 

You rolled your eyes and opened the door wider for Luhan. 

"So what do you plan to do tonight?" Luhan plopped down onto your couch. 

"Nothing, actually. Maybe watch movies, the works." You shrugged and sat beside him. 

"That's all? You're not going out of campus?" Luhan widened his eyes. You sighed and nodded. 

"Well that's boring." Luhan snorted. 

You glared at Luhan, "Excuse me? Are you mocking my choices of what to do for the weekend?!" 

Luhan grinned and nodded. You scoffed and took the cushion beside you and whacked him in the head. 

"Yah! What was that for?!" Luhan straightened out his hair. You blew a raspberry at him and giggled. 

Luhan took the cushion beside him and whacked you with it. The impact made you fall back on the couch. Luhan hovered above you and smirked, "You'll pay for making my hair a mess." 

"Mehrong" you stuck your tongue out. 

Luhan tickled you non-stop. You squealed and struggled out of his grip but unfortunately for you, he was too strong. Your eyes started to water and your sides started to hurt. You couldn't stop laughing. 

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" You didn't stop laughing as Luhan didn't stop tickling you. 

"Ah! No! STOOOOOOOPPP!" You struggled. 

"Are you going to mess with my hair again, Lee SunHee?!" Luhan got ready to tickle you again but you shook your head fervently. 

"No! No! I won't! Please, Luhan!" Your cheeks hurt from laughing too much. You grew giddy as your head spinned. 

Luhan tiredly rested his head against your shoulder. You wanted to smack him off of you but your were too tired. 

*Let's just stay like this.* Luhan smiled and closed his eyes. 

---

You groggily opened your eyes. Your back hurt because your couch was slightly worn out and the spring had gone up to your back. 

You looked around. You could've sworn Luhan slept on you. The clock on the watch showed 7:30 in the evening. You noticed Luhan was nowhere to be seen and grew slightly disappointed. *So he just left like that? Should've known.* Grumbling, you got up. 

"Awake already?" a voice came from behind you. You jumped and whirled around. Luhan was smiling down at you. A fuzzy feeling grew inside of you. *So he didn't leave.* 

He checked his wrist watch, "It's at night now. Want to go out and eat?" 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" You quietly asked. 

"You looked really comfortable sleeping there so I couldn't wake you up." Luhan shrugged. 

"Well my back would beg to differ." You mumbled and got your jacket and keys. 

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked with wide eyes. 

You nodded to your door, "Didn't you say you wanted to go out and eat?" 

Luhan grinned and nodded like a little boy getting his candies. 

--- 

The two of you ended up walking along Han River street, ice cream along the way. 

"SunHee?" 

"Mm?" 

"Do you remember when we were sophomores during high school and you, me and Sehun walked along this river everyday after school?" Luhan looked at you, hoping you would remember. 

"Oh yeah!" you sighed as your reminisced the happy moments, "And we would get dukbokki from this particular ahjumma." 

"I wonder how we became best friends that time." Luhan chuckled. 

"Well, I know that Sehun talked to me first then introduced me to you." You smiled but then pouted angrily, "But I still remember you made fun of me everyday because I had braces." 

Luhan tried to hide his laugh, "Come on, they were cute braces. They were pink!" 

"Still," You blew air into your cheeks. 

The 15 year old Sehun ran towards you, holding out lollipops, "Sunshine! Are we still up for the Han River with Luhan hyung?" 

You took a lollipop and popped one into your mouth, "Of course!" 

The two of you met up with Luhan who was talking to his homeroom friends. 

"Luhan hyung/oppa!" Luhan turned around and smiled at his two dongsaengs. You and Sehun jogged up to him. 

"Hi Sehun!" Luhan looked at you, "And hello, brace face." 

"Yah!" You pushed him. Luhan bid goodbye to his friends and walked with the two of you. The three of you ended up sitting on the grass by the Han River. 

"This shall be the place only we can go to since we're best friends." Sehun nodded determinedly. 

"Aigoo, Sehun-ah." You pushed his head with your finger. 

"It's true, SunHee-ah," Luhan ruffled your hair. "No one can ever go here except for us." 

You sighed and nodded. *We would be best friends forever.* 

"...And then you changed." You sadly murmured. 

Luhan looked at you, confused. "What do you mean?" 

"You caught up with the popular crowd and started to ignore Sehun and I." your expression turned hard. 

Luhan looked down, "It was the past, SunHee." 

You glared at him, "You don't get to belittle this, Luhan. Sehun and I, we felt bad. Thinking what we did wrong and what made you dislike us. Well, mostly me because your change in attitude impacted me the most, you know?" 

Luhan sighed, "Don't start this again, SunHee." 

You stopped glaring at him, "It's the reason why I changed my attitude and my feelings for you in the first place." *You were also the reason why I ditched the braces.* 

"What?" Luhan stared at you. 

"It's nothing," You shook your head. You put on a smile, "Sorry, the memories just got to me." 

Luhan looked at you in disbelief. One second you were reminiscing, next, you started nagging at him and now, you were saying that you were just remembering the memories. Oh how confused poor Luhan was. 

You looked at him and innocently smiled, "Shall we go back to the dorms?" 

Luhan's jaw was hanging as he watched you walk ahead of him. *Is this girl for real?!*


An update to celebrate 200 subbies! ERMAHGERD GUISE I CAN'T EVEN. Don't you guys remember the chapter when there was only 70 subbies? 

All of you are too sweet ;A;

AND OMG! Luhan, Sehun and SunHee actually had a past of being best friends!! What will happen now? OuO

Until the next update! Ppyong!~