Entry 7 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 7

I hate how she's so irresponsible and always getting into trouble.

---

You gently shifted Luhan's position on his bed, smoothing his hair out. You looked at him and smiled warmly. *So this is how it feels to be an older sister.* Although Luhan was a year older than you, you were always the one he went to. To make him feel better, to clean up his wounds, to dry his tears. Everything. And no matter how you do it, he would always end up feeling better. 

You looked around the room. While Luhan was trying to fall asleep, you had done a little cleaning up. All the shattered pieces of glass had been thrown away, his books that had fallen off the broken shelves were all placed in boxes and all the broken pieces of wood that could still be fixed, were all glued back together. All by you. Sure, the room wasn't as clean as before but at least it didn't look as if a tornado had turned the room upside down. 

You turned around and softened. Finally, you had managed to put Luhan to rest. He needed it after he wasted all his energy breaking things. You made sure there were no more glass shards on the carpet. Once everything was clear, you dialled Sehun's number. 

"Sunshine?" 

"Sehun? Where are you? Are you still in my room?" You asked. He couldn't have possibly stayed the whole day in your room with nothing to eat. 

"Nah. I was starving so I went out to get some ice-cream. Why?" 

"Is it okay if you slept in your own room tonight?" You looked at Luhan's sleeping figure and sighed, "Luhan's had a rough day and I need you to watch him. I'm afraid he might do something to hurt himself again." 

"Again? What do you mean again? Is hyung hurt?" You could sense worry in his voice. 

"Not physically but emotionally." You frowned deeply and lowly whispered into the phone, "He caught Aeri cheating on him." 

There was silence on the line until you heard running. 

 

"I'm on my way." 

You hung up and looked at Luhan. You quietly crept up to him and whispered, "I'll be going now." 

As you stood up and turned to leave, Luhan's hand shot out to grab your wrist. You heard him whisper, "Don't go."

You looked back and squatted beside the bed where Luhan's eyes were semi-opened. You sighed, "Don't worry. Sehun's coming." 

"But he hates me now." Luhan muttered. He looked at you with the saddest eyes ever, "I swear, it's always either you or Sehun that I have. If you're mad at me, Sehun's here. If Sehun's mad at me, you're here. Why can't I have both of you by my side?" 

You felt guilty. You hadn't realized how sad he was when you weren't around. You looked up at him and gently patted his head, "It's better to have one of us than no one at all, right?" 

Luhan looked down and pouted, "I guess." 

You stood up but Luhan held you back down. You gave him an inquiring look, "What is it?" 

"Does this mean we're okay now? I mean.. you and me?" Luhan looked hopeful. 

You pondered and gave a hum before looking down at him, "I'm still trying, Luhan. I can't forget what you did to me in the past so let's say... in the middle. I'm not ready to fully forgive you but I don't hate you. You get me?" 

Luhan sighed and nodded. "Better than nothing." 

You heard footsteps and felt a comforting hand on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Sehun. He gave you a peck on the cheek. 

"Guess it's my cue to leave," You chuckled and turned around when Luhan called out to you. You spun around, "Yes?" 

He gave you a smile, his eyes glassy, "Thank you. For everything." 

You gave him a small nod, "Don't mention it." You looked at Sehun, "Call me when you need help, alright?" 

Sehun nodded and shooed you out, "Go rest. You've done enough already." 

You chuckled and shook your head when Sehun shut the door infront of you. *Getting rid of me that fast?* 

---- 

When the door closed, Sehun turned around and saw Luhan staring up at the ceiling. "Hyung." 

Luhan looked at Sehun with raised eyebrows, "Yes?" 

Sehun looked down and played with the furs of the carpet, "I'm sorry." 

Luhan sat up with a confused look. His forehead creased and he tilted his head, "Why are you sorry?"

"I haven't been talking to you lately. Because.. Well because I was mad at you for kissing SunHee." Sehun muttered. His cheeks turned red, almost in shame. 

Luhan chuckled and waved it away, "I was never mad at you to begin with. It was my fault, anyways, for initiating the kiss. So technically, I should be sorry." 

Sehun dragged a beanbag seat and sat beside the bed, facing Luhan. "So does that mean we're cool?" 

"Of course. Why would I want to lose my other half?" Luhan snickered. 

Sehun's face contorted in disgust, "Other half?! Hyung! I'm not gay!" 

Luhan laughed at Sehun's reaction. Sehun sighed in relief. The tense atmosphere was lightened and he was happy about it. 

"Sehun." Luhan called, making him look up. Sehun blinked, "Hm?" 

"You never told me about you and SunHee. So what's up with the two of you?" Luhan supported himself on his left side, facing Sehun. 

Sehun automatically blushed. His cheeks had turned a dark shade of red and it was obvious that he was hiding something. Luhan smirked, "Oooh. What is it that made you blush so much? Could it be?! You've done the deed with her?" 

Sehun looked at Luhan, wide-eyed. "What are you talking about, hyung?! Of course not!" 

Luhan chuckled at the flustered Sehun. He shook his head, "I was just kidding. Why on earth would I want to go into detail?" Sehun flushed, his face turning redder, if possible. Luhan poked Sehun's shoulder, "So.. is she a good kisser?" 

"Well, she's a great kisser, I can say that. But she's the only one I've kissed before so I don't really know..." Sehun muttered. Seeing him this flustered was adorable. Luhan nodded, pleased. *So SunHee's a great kisser..* 

"But," Sehun started, making Luhan look at him. Sehun looked out the window and smiled, "Although she acts tough and matured on the outside, I know, that her heart needs care and love more than anything else in the world. Just like any other girl. That's what makes her perfect. To me." 

Luhan softened. *That's exactly how I think of her. Strong and unbreakable on the outside, but fragile on the inside.* He saw the way Sehun talked about you. It reminded him of himself. The only thing he couldn't do was describe you like that openly. How desperate he was to be able to do that. "Don't hurt her, alright?" 

Sehun nodded. There was silence all over again.

"So, hyung, I heard about what happened." Sehun spoke up, making Luhan snap out of his daze. Sehun searched Luhan's face, "Are you alright, hyung?" 

Luhan sighed and laid back on his bed. He exasperatedly threw his hands up, "I don't know anymore, Sehun-ah. I treated her like a princess. Yet, she does this to me. Am I that bad?" 

Sehun shrugged, "Well, hyung, the only thing left to do is to break up with her. That's all. Does she know you saw her?" 

Luhan nodded, "But I ran out as soon as she saw me. And you know what? The guy I saw her with was not American like how she described her friend to be. He was just an average Korean!" 

Sehun's jaw dropped. *What the hell?!* Sehun tilted his head, "What did sunshine say when you told her?" 

Luhan shrugged, "She seemed angry and said something about slapping the out of Aeri but I doubt she'd do that." 

----- 

"KIM AERI!" 

Your shout echoed along the corridor of the dorm. Students poked their heads out of their rooms to see what the commotion was about. Unbeknownst to Luhan and Sehun, you stormed to Aeri's room instead of going in to your own. You couldn't bear to see Luhan so broken like that so you wanted the one person, that made Luhan miserable, pay. 

Aeri looked up from her newly manicured nails when she heard her name being screamed called. She groaned and opened her door. "What-" 

SLAP! 

Aeri stumbled back, stunned. She looked up at the intruder. You were standing infront of her, more furious than ever. Your eyes showed no sign of regret. If Aeri had the heart to do that to Luhan, then you wouldn't have a problem doing that to her either.

"What the heck?! What wrong with you?!" Aeri held her stinging cheek. The slap was so hard, tears started forming in her eyes. 

"You know what happened. Because of what you did, Luhan's suffering in his room! Do you know how much damage he did to his room because of you?! Do you know he cried his lungs out for what you did?! And you have the cheek to ask me what's wrong with me?!" You sneered. Your eyes were narrowed into dangerous slits. 

Aeri backed up with wide eyes, gulping. She stuttered. "H-How did you-" 

"When you were in here, having the time of your life, Luhan was miserable. He cried for hours and hours, thinking what he did wrong to make you cheat on him. You look at me as if I was a for being close to two guys. You were making out with another guy while being committed in a relationship! Who's the now?" You spat. You heard murmurs of disapproval. By now, students from the surrounding rooms had already gathered outside of Aeri's room. 

"Oh my gosh, she really did that? What a !" 

"She cheated on Luhan?! Who does she think she is?!" 

"Poor Luhan oppa! I hope he's okay. This ! Luhan oppa's probably bawling his eyes out right now!"

Aeri became self-conscious of the comments and turned to you, her face red in shame. "Get out! See what you've done?! People are judging me because of you, you big mouthed !" 

"What I've done? You're the one who cheated on Luhan! Heck, I bet you ed him right after Luhan saw you!" You shouted. 

Aeri screamed and lunged for you. She tugged on your hair but you didn't feel any pain. You were infuriated. You didn't know where the adrenaline rush came from but you needed it. 

You snatched Aeri's hands away from you and punched her perfect little face. Aeri stepped back, clutching her nose that began bleeding instantly. She looked at her bloody hand and gasped in shock. She looked back at you with a glare, "You ! You broke my nose!" Aeri punched the right side of your face, her gem ring cutting your cheek. You touched your cheek with your fingertips. You felt vile in your mouth and spitted out on the floor, blood covering it. 

The two of you charged at each other at the same time, clutching onto each other's hair. You tugged harder than ever, making Aeri scream. Aeri's long and manicured nails scratched the sides of your cheek, making deep cut marks. 

A crowd was forming outside of the room already. There were even some pranksters who were video-taping the whole scene to upload it on YouTube. 

Just then, the two of you were pulled apart by strong arms. You thought the security guards had came but the voices told you otherwise. Luhan and Sehun had come to break up the fight. 

"STOP! TWO OF YOU, STOP NOW!" Luhan shouted as he pulled Aeri away from your grasp. Hey, it wasn't your fault that your fingers were tangled in her spoiled hair. 

"SUNHEE! LET GO OF HER!" Sehun's grip on your waist tightened as he pulled you back. 

Your fingers were finally untangled from Aeri and the four of you stumbled back. Aeri dug herself into Luhan's chest and cried. Luhan didn't think twice before Aeri's messy hair. 

"What on Earth happened here?!" Luhan asked, his eyes wide. Aeri was still sobbing non-stop in his chest. 

"You should thank me instead! I couldn't just stay back and watch you suffer!" You were on the verge of lunging for Aeri when Sehun tugged you back. You gave him a glare but he just shook his head. 

"SunHee, whatever happens between me and Aeri is none of your business." Luhan warned, his voice dripping with venom. 

"So you expect me to just watch you suffer in your room?! What do you think of me as, Luhan?! You know I can't do that!" You shouted.

"I didn't ask you to go on a rampage here either!" Luhan shot back. Luhan gave a frustrated sigh and pinched his nose bridge, "Look, SunHee. I appreciate you trying to sort things out but what I decide or do, is none of your business. Do you understand?" 

Your bottom lip quivered and you stepped up to Luhan boldly, "I get it, Luhan. I'm not stupid. Now I know that whatever happened this morning was nothing. When I helped you, coaxed you, cleaned up your god forsaken room and when I dried your tears. Those were nothing? Whatever happened to "even if we're no longer the three musketeers, you're still my best friend", huh? So you're saying that whatever you do for the past two years were nothing to me? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" 

"SunHee, I-" 

"NO, Luhan. Stop." You held out your hand. You stepped back, shaking your head, "You're a horrible person, Luhan. You are. It's time you know that. And to think we're back to normal when in reality, nothing is normal with you around. Instead of being on my side, you choose to side this who cheated on you. Who secretly partied all night behind your back. You choose that over your own best friend who stood up for you for the last two years? You choose that over someone who was always there when you needed her the most? You choose that over me, Luhan?" You looked at Luhan in disbelief. Luhan bit his lip and looked down, not daring to meet your teary eyes. The first drop of tear fell from your eye. You breathed out, "You're horrible. Forget about having either me or Sehun because you only have Sehun now. Because now, don't call for me for help. Or when you're in need of help, ask your of a girlfriend to help you. For now,

 

 

 

 

 

I never want to see you again."  

With that, you stormed out of the room and squeezed through the crowd. Away from the drama. Away from the backstabbing jerk called Luhan. 

It's funny how one moment you were holding Luhan as if he would break any time and the next, you two were at each other's throats. 

You chuckled sarcastically as you walked out of the campus. *I hate the drama. This school has been nothing but hell for me.* 

 

When you were out of sight, Sehun sighed dejectedly. The crowd had already dispersed from outside Aeri's room. Now, it was only left with Luhan, Sehun and a crying Aeri. 

Sehun turned around and gave Luhan a blank stare. 

 

"You asked me not to hurt her. But look who hurt her first, hyung." Sehun sneered. Luhan looked down. Sehun ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and ran out, trying to run after you. 

Luhan looked up with glassy eyes and looked at Aeri who was looking at him with hopeful eyes. "Oppa?" 

"No." Luhan glared spitefully at Aeri. He finally realized what he had done wrong. He had just lost two of his closest friends, one of them holding his heart. "This is all your fault. Don't call me oppa. Don't call me your boyfriend. Don't even pretend that you know me. We are done. Goodbye, Aeri." 

He too went out the door to chase after you. 

Aeri glared resentfully at the door. Her hands curled into fists. *Soon, Lee SunHee. I'm going to make you pay for making Luhan break up with me.* 

---- 

You sniffled as you sipped your coffee. Your face was still swollen from all the punches and your lip was still openly cut. The bleeding from your mouth had already stopped by the coffee. You were walking back to the dorm after taking your mind off the whole ordeal by buying a cup of coffee from the coffee shop near the campus. You checked your wristwatch. *Hm, one more hour till the dorm closes up. Better hurry up.* 

As you were walking back, you heard footsteps from behind you. You turned around but saw no one. The road was empty with just a few litter lying around. You wrapped your jacket tightly around you and walked faster. As you walked, the footsteps got faster and soon, you were running. A broken piece of road made you trip over, flinging you to the hard and cold asphalt. You hissed in pain at the new injuries. 

"Well, look what we got here." a sleazy voice came from above you. You looked up and saw a man who was struggling to stand up straight. There were two other men beside him but the two of them seemed equally as drunk. 

You straightened up, not caring about the stinging pain on your palms and forearms. You turned to walk away when the man caught your wrist. Although he was drunk, he had an iron grip. Your eyes widened. *Don't tell me.. This is the part where I get gang-?! Or worse, killed?!* You prayed that none of them would happen.

"Come on, sugar. Have some fun with us! We'll pay you plenty." the man slurred and almost stumbled onto you. 

You managed to pry from the man's grip but unfortunately, his two other men caught both your wrists in time. You gulped. *Oh no.* 

The man came closer to you and lazily caressed your face. You leaned back, not wanting any of the man's dirty touches go anywhere near your face. 

"We can have loads of fun. Just satisfy us." The man whispered into your ear. Your face scrunched up as the smell of alcohol clogged up your nose. 

"I'm not your ." You spat before kicking him in the place where the sun doesn't shine. 

The man stumbled back and angrily muttered, "You . You'll pay for this!" He slapped you across the face, leaving a red handprint on the left side of your face. 

The other two men joined in and threw hits and kicks at you as you fell to the ground, hopeless. Blood dripped out of your mouth as they continued kicking you, not caring whether you were a girl or not. You gasped for air but coughed when one of them kicked you in the stomach. 

"SunHee?! Wake up, SunHee! Don't faint!"

You heard punches and kicks. Then, the three men fell to the ground. You saw familiar black sneakers infront of you before blacking out. 


HOW'D YOU GUYS LIKE THE CATFIGHT? If it wasn't good, I'm sorry, I'm not good in action scenes of where people get hurt or some sort D: 

OH! AND DRAMA! DRAMA MAMA! /sings MAMA/ /slapped/ 

I BET YOU GUYS WERE HAPPY THAT AERI GOT A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE! 

AND O-M-G! You getting beat up by three drunken men! And who exactly was your saviour in a pair of black sneakers?

Until the next update, ppyong!~