As long as you love me

10 Things I Hate About You

This chapter is dedicated to our handsome belieber, SEHUN! <3
Yes, I noticed that most of the readers here are shipping HunHee! Here's a special chapter to all those HunHee shippers out there! 
And as for SunHan shippers... well, your surprise is yet to come 8D

Happy Reading! <3


It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. You were sitting cross-legged on the floor of the library with your laptop on your lap. You were searching for the different colleges to enter once you finished high school.

You looked away from your laptop, rubbing your eyes. *Searching for the right college is hard.* You looked over at your phone that was beeping with messages. You sighed and opened the first message, expecting it to be Sehun.

From: Devil-han  

It's a rainy day. Make sure you drink something hot. Don't run in the rain. If you need to go back to the dorms, call me. I'll be right there with an umbrella : )

You furrowed your eyebrows. *Is this for real?* You shrugged and texted him back.

---

Luhan was sitting on his beanbag seat while twirling a basketball in his hand. He stared out of the window, sighing. *I wonder if she's okay.* His attention was turned to his phone when it beeped. Luhan saw your name and smiled. 
From: SunHee 
I'm fine. I'll be in the library the whole day anyways. What's Sehun doing?

Luhan's smile disappeared when you asked about Sehun but then again, his conscience thought otherwise. *Let her be, Luhan. Sehun's her boyfriend. She has the right to ask about him.* He glanced at Sehun who was snoring away in his bed. Luhan sighed and replied. 

---- 

Beep. Beep.

You stopped reading about Seoul National University and looked over at your phone. *Hm. That was fast.* 

From: Devil-han 

He's sleeping. Too comfortably, actually.

You chuckled. *Typical Sehun. He'd sleep in on this kind of weather anytime.* You put down your phone and continued reading. You couldn't decide which college to go to. December was nearing which meant you had to choose a college fast. 

You looked around. The library was nearly empty with only a few people surfing the internet. You looked back at your laptop. *Looks like I'll be spending my entire afternoon doing this then.* 

--- 

It was already sunset. You were already packing your things, ready to go back to the dorms. Unfortunately for you, it was still raining heavily. The librarian had already left, taking her umbrella with her. You pouted as you looked at the pouring rain outside. *I'll just run back to the dorms.* 

You left the library, walking along the corridors to get to the dorm block. Every corner was wet with rain. You had to walk slowly to keep yourself from slipping on the wet ground. 

You pouted as the shelter came to an end. You pulled out your phone. *Sehun should still be sleeping. Should I call Luhan?* 

Before you could even press 'call', an umbrella covered your head. *Oh?* You looked up only to see Luhan blinking at you.

"I told you to call me." Luhan muttered. You looked down. "How did you know I was here?" 

Luhan shrugged, "I figured you'd be going back at this time, anyways." 

You nodded. You saw the dorm block, "Well, I guess I should be going now." You started to walk but Luhan grabbed your wrist. 

"Hey, walk with me." Luhan pouted. "I brought an umbrella. The least you could do is walk with me." 

You saw the look on Luhan's face and sighed. "Fine." 

Luhan's face brightened up. He pulled you close and started walking. You raised an eyebrow and looked at his arm around your shoulder. *Remember, SunHee. Luhan's doing this because you don't have an umbrella. That's all.*

"Where's Aeri?" You asked. 

"She's out again. Honestly, I don't even know what she's up to nowadays. She's always saying, "Oh, oppa. I'm going out with my friends. I want to show them around." Sometimes, I think she's doing something behind my back but I can't assume now." Luhan sighed. 

You nodded slowly. "I see." 

"-And I'm thinking.. there's no more spark between me and Aeri." Luhan sadly muttered. He looked far into the rain. "I didn't ask for this. She was always next to me. As if she was obsessed with me. But now I feel like we're total strangers." 

You felt bad for Luhan. You didn't know he felt like this. While you were feeling nothing but bliss with Sehun, Luhan was secretly suffering. You broke away from Luhan's grip and sympathetically patted his back. "It's okay, Luhan. Everything will be okay." 

Luhan gave a small smile, "Thanks, SunHee. It feels nice being with you." 

You slowly stopped patting his back, bringing your hand back to your side. You awkwardly cleared your throat. "It feels nice to be with you, too, Luhan." 

"Can I ask you something, SunHee?" Luhan stopped walking. You stopped too. The dorm block was only a few feet away. 

"What is it?" You asked, looking into Luhan's eyes. 

Luhan looked at you with the familiar hurt eyes, "Have you ever regretted something? Something you wished you never did?" 

You thought back at the past. You bit your lip and nodded. "I regretted confessing to you last time." 

Luhan swallowed. "Y-You regretted confessing to me?"

You nodded, "If I hadn't known you were going to be an , I wouldn't even think about liking you." 

Luhan looked down, "I'm sorry, SunHee." 

You shook your head, "It's alright. What's past is past. I'm totally over it." You turned infront and started walking. You looked at Luhan, "So what about you? What did you regret?" 

"I regretted saying yes to Aeri." He glanced at you. "And hurting you." Luhan came closer. "Don't you think this is romantic?" 

You blinked at him. "Romantic?" 

Luhan nodded. He looked around and held one hand out, "It's raining. It's just you and me. The only thing missing is a kiss." 

You stepped back and lightly pushed his chest back, "Whoa, there. Luhan, you're forgetting I have a boyfriend. And he happens to be your best friend." 

Luhan smirked. He took a step back. "Whatever you say. Someday you'll be regretting this." 

You rolled your eyes. *Just when I was feeling sorry for you.*

The two of you arrived at the entrance of the dorm. The rain wasn't heavy anymore but it was still drizzling. 

You wiped way the raindrops from your hands. You smiled at Luhan, "Thank you, Luhan for the longest walk from the school to the dorm block." 

Luhan chuckled, "Anytime." 

You nodded and turned away to go when Luhan grabbed your arm and spun you around. "Wha-" 

"Don't tell me you were leaving without giving me a reward." Luhan smiled mischieviously. 

You narrowed your eyes, "There's no reward." 

Luhan didn't listen to you but leaned in anyway. He kissed your cheek gently. His lips felt so soft against your cheek. 

"Hyung? What are you doing?" 

Luhan quickly pulled back and turned around. You were still stunned. It all happened too fast. You glanced behind Luhan and saw Sehun drenched in the rain. 

"S-Sehun. What are you doing there?" Luhan asked, wide-eyed. 

"I was looking for my girlfriend, hyung. What are you doing here?" Sehun sneered. He didn't care if Luhan was his best friend or not but if someone even laid one finger on his girlfriend, he wasn't going to let it go. 

"Luhan was just walking me back from the library, Sehun." You muttered quietly. 

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Luhan and walked past him, shoving his shoulder. Sehun held your hand and pulled you into the dorm. *Bastard. Just because you're older than me, it doesn't mean that you can do anything you want.* 

The two of you ended up in your room. You put all your things on the table and looked at Sehun. He was drenched from head to toe. You went to the closet and got out a towel. You walked over to the door where Sehun was standing and pulled him by the hand, guiding him to the couch. 

"Sit." You nodded to the couch. Sehun obediently sat down on the couch. You sat on his lap, rubbing his head with the towel to dry his wet hair. Sehun wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"Sunshine, don't leave me." Sehun whimpered.

You stopped rubbing his head and looked at him, "Leave you? What on Earth for?" 

"Luhan hyung." Sehun pouted. "I don't want you to leave me for Luhan hyung." 

You blinked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" 

"Just promise me you won't." Sehun leaned his head on your chest. Your heart started to race. 

You sighed and hugged him. You leaned your head on the top his. "No, Sehun, I won't ever leave you. I love you." 

Sehun smiled in content. "I love you too, sunshine." *As long as you love me, I'm happy. Saranghae.* 


I'm squealing while writing this, guys XD Imagine Sehun saying this to you omg *^* I'm starting to rethink about my biases in EXO rblrjkggjkegb but I love Chanyeol agh life is hard. 

AND OMG GUYS! I finally saw EXO in real life during SMTOWN last night! And when Chanyeol made eye contact with me, I think I died. 
AND WHAT MADE IT BETTER WAS WHEN I WAS SHOPPING, I SAW LUNA SHOPPING TOO HOMYGOD. 

And OHOHOHO HunHan going sightseeing? Were they here in SG to have a concert or.. go on a honeymoon? >:D 

Anyways, here are the stars of this story in Singapore! 

(GIF NOT MINE! CREDIT TO THE OWNER!)

Just them waving is unf /dead/

Until the next chapter, ppyong!~