Entry 4 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 4

I hate how she's so bipolar. 

---

(optional) background music: Block B's Taeil - Where are you

It's been days since Aeri had been a new addition to SM Academy. Luhan wasn't so clingy to you as he was too busy tending to Aeri. As much as you loved not having Luhan annoy you every second, you admit you missed Luhan's voice. 

You were sitting on the grass at the empty school field, enjoying the cool air as it enveloped you. You realized you had been too caught up with studies so you decided to skip History and have some alone time at the school field where classes were barely held at. 

Your eyes closed in content as the cold wind swooshed past you once again. You heard footsteps and the next thing you knew, someone was sitting beside you with his knees propped up. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in class, Sehun?" You sighed. You didn't want Sehun skipping class just because you were.

Sehun's eyes widened, "How'd you know it was me?" 

You opened your eyes and gave him a look, "Tell me who else would sit beside me without being forced?" 

"Luhan hyung would." Sehun muttered sadly. 

Your eyebrows furrowed hearing his name, "Well too bad. He's busy hanging out with his new B-F-F." 

"I know," Sehun pouted.

You looked at him and felt bad. Not only did you miss Luhan, Sehun did too. "You miss him?" 

"Of course. He's the brother I never had," Sehun sighed. He turned to you with a smile, "But it's okay since I have you." 

Your cheeks pinked as your best friend said those words. *Such a greaseball.* "Shut up, you." 

Sehun chuckled and nudged you, causing you too fall sidewards, soil staining your blazer. You quickly sat up right back, pouting angrily, "Look what you have done!" 

Sehun stopped smiling and quickly went to your right, dusting away the soil off your blazer. "Hehe, i'm sorry, sunshine." 

"It's okay-" You looked up and noticed Sehun's face just inches away from yours. One wrong move and you would already be kissing him. Your ears turned beet red as Sehun stayed put. It didn't look like he was moving away any second. Sehun's eyes travelled down to your lips. 

*Is he going to do what I think he's going to do?* You bit your lip as Sehun inched closer. 

"Ahem." a voice came from above the two of you. Sehun moved back and the two of you looked up. Luhan was looking down at the two of you, his arms crossed with an unamused look on his face. 

"Hyung!" Sehun straightened up and stood up. He plastered on the biggest smile as Luhan scrutinized him. "What do you think you're doing now?" 

Sehun scratched his neck and fidgeted around. He looked at his non-existent wrist watch and fake gasped, "Omo! Look at the time! It's time for my next lesson! See you later guys!" 

You stood up and dusted the grass off your skirt. The atmosphere that used to be relaxing was now full of tension. 

"So," Luhan started. He looked at you, "Care to explain what was going on?" 

You scoffed, "Why do you care? Why don't you go run off with your new BFF?" 

"I was worried, okay? I haven't been giving you and Sehun my attention." Luhan sighed. He genuinely felt bad but you weren't going to let your guard down. 

You rolled your eyes, "Please, we were fine without you before and we're fine without you now. So just go with your Aeri." 

"Are you jealous now?" Luhan smirked. You gave a disgusted look, "In your dreams." You turned to go but Luhan held on to your wrist. 

"What?" You snapped. Luhan ignored your hostililty, "About dinner with your parents-" 

You looked away, "There's nothing to talk about that." 

Luhan persisted, "I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you as soon as Aeri is comfortable with the school." 

"Make it up to me?" You gave him a look of disbelief, "Luhan, you will never ever make it up to me. It's always about you and it always have been." 

"What do you mean?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. 

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Don't act dumb, Luhan. It's always been about you when it comes to everything. School, Friends and even my parents. The two people who were supposed to love me more than anyone, prefers you to me. It's hurtful, okay? And you just turn away their invitation just like that." 

"Why do you suddenly care about them anyways? You always despised them." Luhan sneered. 

"They're still my parents!" You cried. You looked down, "They're still the ones who brought me into this world." 

Luhan felt a pang of guilt hit him. Whenever it came to the topic about your parents, he knew you would always put up a strong front but deep inside, you were vulnerable. Droplets of tears streamed down your cheeks as you silently cried. 

Luhan panicked. *She's crying because she's afraid.* He reached out to you, enveloping you into a tight hug. Tears stained his blazer but he could care less. *I'm sorry, Lee SunHee. I promise to myself that I won't ever make a single tear drop again.*

The two of you stayed there, enjoying each other's company for once. 

*I don't get it, Luhan. I despise you but at the same time, I never want to lose you. What's happening to me?* You thought as your tears dropped by itself on to Luhan's blazer. 

*You're so bipolar, Lee SunHee. Tell me, how am I going to survive with you around, always making me go crazy?* Luhan your hair. 


WOW A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. 

I'm sorry guise but I'm kinda rushing right now xD 

I promise the next chapter will be better! 

Want to know why? 

BECAUSE.... 

 

 

 

 

 

*drumroll* 

 

 

 

 

YOUR BACKGROUND STORY WITH LUHAN WILL BE REVEALED! YAY! /throws confetti/ 

There'll be flashbacks and memories AND tears! AN O-M-G MOMENT RIGHT THERE! 

I hope all of you will look forward to it! 

 

/hardcore fangirling over Block B's comeback/

LET'S INTERACT, HONEYS! 

Tell me, who's your bias in Block B? 8D 

My top 3 are Kyungcumber, Alien B-Bomb and Kitty Kwon! <3