Entry 1 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 1

1) I hate how she always act as if she's okay when in reality, she's scarred. Literally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot and scorching afternoon during school. Unfortunately for some junior and senior classes, it was P.E. class and all of you had gathered at the big field located right next to the school block.

"Oh god, kill me now. I'd rather freeze to death than be under the hot sun." you fanned yourself. Sehun walked over to you and passed you a cold bottle of water. "Chin up, sunshine. It's a beautiful day today!"

You rolled your eyes, "Even at a time like this, you're all hyped up." 

"I don't see why there's nothing to be not hyped up about. I love sports!" Sehun squealed, a little too happy about it. 

Just then, another class of seniors joined your class. Coincidently, it happened to be Luhan's class. You scoffed as the girls in your class flattened down their hair and wiped their beads of sweat away. *I don't get why they're dolling themselves up just because that stepped in the field.* 

Instead of complaining about the hot weather, Luhan strode in like a male model advertising school sports wear. His hair was still perfect as ever and there was no sweat on his flawless face. He turned his head and spotted you. Almost automatically, he flashed a breathtaking smile at you. Your red turned crimson but luckily it wasn't noticed that much as the weather was hot. 

"All right! Now that both the chosen senior and junior classes are here, you guys are going to combine classes and run five laps around the school field. Pick someone and partner up to run together. Everyone in your running positions!" the coach instructed. 

As expected, Luhan and Sehun stuck to either side of you like glue. *What the hell?! Am I some sort of magnet?* You rolled your eyes as Sehun and Luhan fought for whoever is going to run with you. 

"Know what? How about the three of us run together-" Sehun started but was stopped when softspoken girl of your class, Haejin, walked over to the three of you. 

"H-Hi, Sehun. I d-don't have a running partner from either classes. So I was wondering if you'd l-like to be my partner?" she blushed and stuttered as she fiddled with her ends of her braids. 

Sehun blinked in surprise, He glanced at you, "Are you sure you don't want me as your partner?" 

You scowled, "I didn't say I didn't want you as a partner. Look, someone wants to be your partner. Go." 

"I was just asking, SunHee." Sehun muttered and frowned. He looked at the expectant girl who was playing with her fingers, "Sure, Haejin. I'll be your partner."

Haejin brightened up and nodded, "Let's go to the other side of the field then!" Sehun slowly nodded and turned back to you, "I'll see you after PE, sunshine." 

You dismissively waved your hand, "Yeah, yeah." Sehun turned around and went with his partner. You were just standing there when Luhan tapped you on your shoulder. You spun around and gave him a look. 

"So are we partners or what?" he asked, his big and innocent eyes looking at you. You scoffed and walked away. Luhan looked at you walk and smirked. *I'll take that as a yes.* 

Everyone was gathered at the starting line for the run. They were already in their starting positions while you were standing there with your arms folded. 

"Yah, get in your running positions. We're going to start soon." Luhan yanked you down so that your hands were placed on your right knee with your left leg back. You glared fiercely at him. *This guy.* 

The coach blew his whistle. Everyone whizzed past you as you jogged slowly. Luhan ran beside you with an annoyed expression, "Yah, I don't think you're THAT heavy. Come on! Run faster! Everyone's already ahead of you." 

You shrugged as you continued jogging slowly, "By the time it's the third lap, everyone will be tired and i'll still be jogging. So it's either you're slow now and fast later, or the other way. Your choice." 

Luhan narrowed his eyes at you. *She's got a point.* 

Two laps had already passed and you were still jogging. The coach had yelled at you numerous times for you to speed up but being your stubborn self, you ignored your teacher's shouts. 

"Sprints now!" the coach whistled and in a split second, everyone began sprinting. Many of them had stepped on your shoes, causing you to wince. 

Just then, someone had bumped into you while sprinting. Since you were light, you were "flung" to the ground. Your newly recovered scar had been opened up once again, only opened up into a bigger one. Blood trickled down your leg. 

Luhan spotted you on the ground and grew worried. He turned back and kneeled next to you. He winced when he saw your scar. Without any words, he scooped you up into his arms and carried you off the ground. 

You grew alarmed, "Yah! I can walk myself! Let me go!" 

Your squirming only made Luhan's grip around your body tighten. Stinging pain shot up your leg and you stopped resisting. *Damn whoever bumped into me.* 

Sehun stopped running and rushed over to the two of you, "SunHee-ah! Are you alright?!" 

Luhan shot him a look, "Tell the coach we'll be at the nurse's office." 

Sehun stopped fussing and pouted. He really wanted to be the one to help you. But nevertheless, he was grateful that Luhan was there to help you. 

Soon, Luhan and you arrived at the nurse's office. He opened the door with one leg and pushed it open with his back. He set you down on the bench. 

"Why the hell are we here? The nurse is out for lunch." You rolled your eyes. The bleeding stopped but your scar was still raw. Luhan rummaged through the drawers, "It doesn't mean I can't treat you myself." 

You eyed him as he walked over to you with a bandage in one hand and ointment in the other. He kneeled down infront of you and gently held your bare leg. Your eyes widened and you squirmed again, "Don't touch-" 

"Stay still." Luhan said firmly. You could tell that he was serious about treating you. You relaxed abit but didn't let your guard down. 

Luhan gently placed the alcohol swab on your scar. You hissed in pain as the pain stung your knee. Without noticing, your hand tightly gripped onto Luhan's shoulder, your nails digging into his shirt. Although it was excruciating for him too, he let it be. 

After wiping away the excess liquid, Luhan pasted a larger band-aid onto the scar. Your eyes softened as you watched Luhan treat your scar as if it's the most fragile thing on earth. 

The next thing Luhan did caught you by surprise. He gently kissed your scar. Part of you wanted to kick him in the groin but you let him be. You relaxed as his soft lips came in contact with your skin. *I wonder what his lips feel like, though. Wait, what the hell am I thinking?!" 

Luhan stood up and sat back down next to you. "How do you feel?" 

*Embarrassed, confused, shy.* "Fine." you mumbled.

"No, you're not." Luhan raised an eyebrow. 

"Hey, you asked me how I was feeling. So I'm stating what i'm feeling right now. Geez." you rolled your eyes and folded your arms. Luhan chuckled and softly smiled at you. 

You remained your poker-face on but inside, your insides were melting. *Stop it, SunHee! He's just smiling.*

You reached for your scar but Luhan whacked it away. 

"Yah, what the-" 

"Don't touch it. It'll hurt more." Luhan chided. He closed his eyes and leaned back so that his head was resting against the wall. You heard him mumble a "fool". You scoffed, "You're the fool." 

You didn't know that Luhan had secretly smiled. *Lee SunHee, you're not like any other girl. You're my enemy, yet you seem just to be the only girl that makes me feel like this.*


OH MY KRISUS. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED THIS. more than one week? oh my gosh. 

well, it's a short update but I promise the next will be a longer one :D AND OMG! 70 SUBS WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON THE DRAMA, CONFLICTS AND ROMANCE? THIS IS A MIRACLE. kekeke~ 

Please wait for the next update! I love you guise!