Entry 4 | You

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 4

I hate how he leaves Sehun and I behind for a girl he just met.

---

"SUNHEE-AH!" 

You whirled around, seeing Sehun catch up with you down the hallway. A big grin appeared on his face as he approached you. 

"What's with the creepy grin?" You raised an eyebrow. 

Sehun ignored your comment and grasped your hands, "I bumped into your parents during the weekends! And guess what they said?" 

Your eyes widened. Your parents were actually in Korea? You bit your lip, a feeling of guilt building up inside you. Your parents had been waiting for you while you were at campus, spending your weekend with Luhan. You gulped, "W-What did they say?" 

"Well," Sehun inhaled, "They invited you and I for dinner this coming weekend but I knew you wouldn't want to but I said yes anyways because it will mean so much to them to see you again." 

"Wait, what?" You tried to catch on to each word. 

"I asked Luhan hyung if he wanted to come along and-" 

"WAIT, LUHAN ALREADY KNOWS?!" Your eyes bugged out, "SEHUN, YOU KNOW HOW MY PARENTS ARE WITH LUHAN!" 

"I panicked, okay?! Your mother was so nice and I didn't want to disappoint her!" 

You sighed. The reason why you were shocked was because your parents had always treated Luhan like a son of their own. If it was possible, they would've loved him more than you. They would even arrange parties for him whenever he achieved something while you were at the back, always left behind by the two people who you thought would love you more than anything in the world. 

"That Luhan is just a devil in disguise. Always pretends to act like an angel in front of my parents but becomes a devil behind their backs." You muttered in displeasure. 

"Luhan hyung asked us to meet him at the garden at the back so he could tell us if he could come or not." Sehun shrugged. 

"I sure wish he can't." You pouted. 

--- 

"Aish, where's that devil?!" You threw your arms up in irritation. It's been half an hour since Sehun and you have been waiting for Luhan at the garden. 

"Maybe he's busy." Sehun shrugged and sat beside you on the bench. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. 

"Hey, isn't that Luhan hyung?" Sehun pointed into a distance where a figure with light brown hair was seen talking to a girl. "Hm. She doesn't look familiar though." 

"But she's wearing our uniform." You pointed out at the girl who was wearing the exact same yellow blazer and plaid skirt as you. 

"Maybe," Sehun gasped, "Maybe she's new! I heard about a new girl from Luhan hyung's class. I think that's her!" 

Your face scrunched up in disgust as the new girl lightly slapped Luhan's shoulder, laughing heartily. "Psh, who enrolls when it's coming to the end of the year?" 

Sehun pondered, "I'm guessing she'll be repeating next year when we all graduate?" 

The two of you watched as Luhan made a joke, making the new girl giggle. 

"Luhan hyung!" Sehun called out. Luhan turned his head to your direction and smiled. You almost smirked but frowned completely when Luhan pulled the new girl along with her, ignoring her complaints. 

"Hi guys!" Luhan stood before the two of you, smiling brightly. You rolled your eyes. *Someone's awfully happy to be talking to the new girl.* 

"Who's this hyung?" Sehun asked, giving the maximum interest he had despite being tired of waiting.

Luhan turned to the girl and smiled even wider, his smile reaching his eyes. You almost choked on your spit when Luhan slung an arm around her shoulder. *Skinship already?!* 

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my new classmate, now friend, Kim Aeri." Luhan smiled proudly.

Aeri bowed, making her smooth jet black hair sway forward. Her curled eyelashes batted as she blinked repeatedly. Luhan turned to Aeri and nodded to you and Sehun, "These are my two close friends, Sehun," 

"Hello!" Sehun smiled, showing off an eyesmile. Aeri shyly smiled and bowed. Luhan then looked at you, not noticing your cold stare. "And this is SunHee. Both of them are in the same class. You could say they're best friends." 

Sehun nudged you when you weren't saying anything but just glaring at Luhan. "Sunshine, say something."

"Hello." You muttered, showing a tight smile. Aeri awkward smiled but bowed anyways. 

"I'm Aeri! I just transferred here from the States! I hope we can all be friends!" Aeri giggled and gave an eyesmile. You inwardly scoffed. *Friends with a living plastic doll? No thanks.* 

But Sehun said otherwise, "Of course! We would love to be friends with you!" 

"Sehun, you're forgetting the purpose of being here." You wanted to smack the living daylights out of your best friend. 

"Oh yes! So Luhan hyung, are you up for SunHee's parents' invitation for dinner?" Sehun blinked up at him. 

Luhan scratched the back of his head and glanced at Aeri. "Yeah, about that. Our teacher wanted me to help Aeri catch up with the studying standards here at SM Academy. So no, I can't make it." 

"Yup! Luhan oppa has the potential of being valedictorian of the year!" Aeri bashfully giggled. Luhan chuckled and shook his head.

*She calls him oppa already?! Now what's next? They're dating?* You thought. Yet, you didn't know why one simple "no" could shatter your heart. You mentally smacked yourself for being so bipolar. One moment you prayed Luhan couldn't make it. But now he couldn't, you didn't know why you were so disappointed. 

"I'm so sorry, guys. But Teacher Lee expects a lot from me." Luhan sighed. 

"It's okay-" 

"No! It's not okay!" You shot up from your place on the bench. You tried to hold yourself back but your body disobeyed. "My parents wanted to finally see us but no, you just had to disappoint them. After how loving my parents treated you, you say no?" 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, "SunHee, I-" 

"Forget it." You muttered and stormed out of the garden. 

Luhan stared at your angry back in shock. Even Sehun was speechless. 

"Well, that was a nice first meeting." Aeri pouted cutely. Luhan sighed and softened. He rubbed Aeri's arm in sympathy. 

"It's okay, Aeri. SunHee just needs time to... adjust to your aegyo." Luhan chuckled. Aeri blushed and nodded. 

Meanwhile, you were in the washroom facing the mirror with a big frown on your face. You didn't know how a new girl could make you feel so inferior. *She's cute, she's pretty and she's from abroad. All the qualities of a perfect girlfriend.* You didn't know why at one point of your life, you thought you and Luhan were compatible for each other. You lightly slapped your cheeks. 

"Get a grip of yourself, SunHee! You and Luhan will never be together! You hate him, and that's all you know. Luhan is a bad guy. You. Hate. Him." You scolded yourself. 

You realized what you were doing and sighed. *Look at me, I'm talking to myself. Aish, i'm already going crazy!* 



O-M-G GUYS! HAVE YOU SEEN BLOCK B'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO?! 

OH MY GOSH MY BABIES ARE BACK! I'M SO HAPPY THEY'RE FINALLY BACK AFTER ALL THE STUPID CONTREVERSIES :'( (look at me, fangirling about another group on EXO's story /bricked/) 

ANYWAYS! I REACHED 1000 SUBBIES IN TOTAL FOR ALL MY STORIES! OMG! :D 

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! Ppyong!~