Entry 8 | You

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 8

I hate how he's always so persistent.

---

You woke up the next morning, stretching your arms carefully. The swelling on your torso had stopped so you had no problem with walking. You looked around and saw only Sehun by your side. He was slowly nodding to sleep. You chuckled and shifted closer to him, smoothing out his bangs. You smiled when he nuzzled into your hand in his sleep. 

Just then, the temperature of the room had dropped, as if the air-conditioning had turned to a lower temperature. You hugged yourself as you looked around. *I don't see a remote control for the air ventilation though.* Your eyes glanced at the window and you gasped. *Oh my gosh!* 

You climbed out of bed and staggered towards the window. Your legs were still numb because of the medicine the doctor injected into your calf and thigh. You gripped onto the railing infront of the window. Your eyes sparkled as you stared out of the open window. 

The city of Seoul was covered in a blanket of white fluffs. It was snowing. It was no wonder that the room was freezing cold. The window was open while it was snowing outside. You resisted the temptation to stick your hand out of the window and feel the soft white fluffs that fell from the sky. 

Just as you were about to lift up your hand, a pair of arms s around your waist. You slightly turned your head to the left and smiled. "Good morning, Sehun." 

Sehun warmly smiled and yawned. He gripped tightly onto your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. "Good morning, sunshine. It's snowing." 

You nodded in agreement and placed your hands above his. Your cheeks burned as you were still in your hospital clothes which meant you were wearing nothing but underwear underneath the thin piece of cloth. 

As if he had read your mind, Sehun chuckled, "Don't worry, sunshine~ I'm not that erted to do anything to you. I would never violate you in any way." 

You smiled and laughed a bit, feeling slightly comforted. Your smile slowly vanished. "Sehun?" 

"Mm?" 

"I want to go outside." You looked up at him, pouting, which you rarely did. "I want to be able to feel the snow." 

"Later, sunshine," Sehun squeezed the sides of your waist. He nuzzled into your neck, "You'll be discharged later so by then, we'll be able to feel the snow, okay?" 

You nodded. The two of you just enjoyed the sight of the falling snow in one's arms. Your heart warmed up. *I'm so happy I have you with me, Sehun. I wouldn't ask for anybody else.* 

--- 

"You ready, sunshine?" Sehun peeked into the room. With the help of a female nurse, you had gotten ready to finally be discharged from the hospital. 

You nodded and limped towards him. Sehun greeted you with open arms as you made your way into them. Sehun wrapped his arm around your waist to support you from falling. You gave him an appreciative smile as he tightened his hold. 

"Lee SunHee?" the receptionist called. You got ready to stand up when Sehun held your shoulders down. He smiled, "I'll do it." 

You sighed as Sehun walked to the reception counter. Your heart warmed up. *What would I do without him?* 

When Sehun was done, the two of you bade goodbye to the receptionist and exited the hospital. You gave Sehun a confused look as pulled you towards a white car. "Whose car is this?" 

"I rented it. Wouldn't want you to walk all the way back to the dorm, right?" Sehun winked.

"Sehun, it's fine. You didn't have to rent a car just for me. We could've just taken a cab." You sighed. Sehun was absolutely pampering you too much and you didn't want to end up as a spoiled girlfriend who would expect more.

"Don't worry, sunshine. If it's you, it's worth spending." Sehun grinned and opened the door for you. You chuckled and kissed his cheek before entering the car. 

--- 

"Sehun, why on earth am I still wearing this blindfold?" You waved your arms around as Sehun guided you to your room. Just as the two of you went out of the cab, Sehun told you to wear a blindfold, which you did reluctantly. 

"Trust me, sunshine. You'll love it." Sehun assured you as the two of you neared your room. 

You sighed, defeated. Just then, Sehun stopped so you did too. You heard a door opening and you caught a whiff of a vanilla. *What's happening?* 

You heard the light switch and felt Sehun opening your blindfold. You had to admit it but you were pretty damn excited. 

You opened your eyes and gasped. "No.. way.." 

There, right infront of you, hung a banner that said, 'WELCOME BACK, SUNHEE!'. You spotted a small cake with your favourite vanilla frosting on top on the table. Then, Luhan came out from the kitchen, his eyes sparkling as you walked closer to him. 

"Who did this?" You whispered, in awe. Your placed a hand over your chest, touched. 

"Hyung did." Sehun draped an arm over your shoulder. "I lied when I said hyung was visiting Aeri. He was actually in here all along setting this up." 

You turned to Luhan, eyes watery. "Luhan... Why..." 

Luhan shrugged and gave you a cheeky grin, "I thought you'd deserve a little something for trying to make things right for me." He gestured to the table, "Come on, let's sit!" 

The three of you gathered around the table and sat on the floor. You didn't know why but you felt a tiny bit awkward sitting near them as if the three of you were best friends again.  

"Luhan, you didn't have to do this..." You looked at the cake. You just realized you were extremely hungry because you hadn't ate in the morning as you were too busy getting ready. 

"No no, I wanted to. In fact, I had to. I.. I had to show my appreciation somehow." Luhan warmly smiled at you. You nodded and played with your fingers. 

"So," Luhan cleared his throat, trying to break the awkward atmosphere. "Graduation's coming soon. Have you guys figured out where you want to go?" 

"My parents wanted me to stay in Seoul after graduation so I guess Seoul National University." Sehun shrugged. 

"Ah, the SNU. I've always wanted to go there." Luhan mused. Sehun looked at him, "Then why not?" 

Luhan clucked his tongue, "Wanted, Sehun. Emphasis on the past tense. Besides, I plan to go college abroad." 

Sehun's eyes widened, "Abroad? You mean overseas?" Just then, Sehun's phone rang. He stood up and went out the door, "I'll be right back!" 

Luhan nodded and waved. He looked at you and saw you fiddling with the hem of your sweater. He sat closer to you, "So which college or university do you plan to go to, SunHee?" 

You looked up, startled. "Huh? Oh.. I don't have it planned out yet." 

"Not planned out?" Luhan's eyes bugged out. He nudged your side, "You'll have to or you won't have a future." 

"That's the point." You muttered. You pressed your lips onto a thin line, "I don't have my future planned out yet. Heck, I don't even know what I want to be when I'm working."

"You could major in Literature." Luhan blurted. You looked at him with a confused look, "Why Literature?"

"Because you spend most of your time reading, that's why." Luhan pointed out. You narrowed your eyes at him and chuckled. "I could but the problem is, I don't know which college or university to go to." 

Luhan thought for a while before gasping. He had the perfect idea. Luhan faced you and tightly gripped on your hands, "SunHee, why don't you join me to study abroad?" 

"Mwo?! Join you?" Your face casted a panicked look. Luhan fervently nodded, "Colleges in the States provide Literature as a major too!"

"Um.." You pondered. You were on the verge of panicking. The offer sounded tempting but you couldn't possibly leave Sehun in Seoul while you were on the other side of the world, could you? Your train of thoughts were broken when you heard footsteps come in. You quickly let go of Luhan's hands. 

Sehun walked in and noticed the tension in the air. He looked at you and Luhan, "What'd I miss?" 

"Oh, SunHee and I were just talking about colleges." Luhan laughed while scratching his head. "Boy, we sure are excited to get out of here." 

Sehun nodded and suspiciously looked over at the two of you. *Something tells me that's not all they were talking about.* 

---- 

"Wow, I'm stuffed." You leaned back and rubbed your tummy. The three of you had eaten all of the cake while catching up with each other. 

"Of course you are. You are the biggest eater among the three of us." Luhan snickered and nudged your side. Sehun laughed along. 

"Hey, it's not my fault that I'm hungry." You muttered and crossed your arms. 

"It's not our fault that you wouldn't eat the food we gave you the past two days, either." Sehun shrugged. You chuckled and shook your head. 

"I'm glad all this worked out." Luhan sighed and smiled. He leaned on the couch with his hands at the back of his head. 

"What worked out?" You eyed him. 

"Look, SunHee. We're all talking normally with each other again. Just like old times." Luhan thought wisely. "I'm glad that the past few days had been a time for me to think about what's going on. I wouldn't want to throw away my two best friends would I?" 

You and Sehun looked at each other. You gave him a knowing smile and Sehun nodded back. The two of you looked back at him. 

"Well, I wouldn't say that we're back to normal because both Sehun and I can't forget what happened." Luhan winced as you gave him a glare. "But, I'm glad that we're on normal talking terms again. And yes, I would give the best friend thing a try." 

"Aw, SunHee. Who knew you had a way with words?" Luhan teased. You rolled your eyes at him and crossed your arms.  

Luhan gave you a look, "Hey, I thought this was the part where we would hug and say we're sorry?" 

"That's cheesy, hyung." Sehun cringed but smiled afterwards. "But since we might not be able to live this moment again, I'll do it." 

You pretended to ponder over the suggestion. You looked back at them and smiled, "Okay, okay!" 

The three of you shared a group hug and apologized for the bad memories that happened for the past two years. 

"Hey, SunHee?" 

"What?" 

"Your s got bigger than I remember two years ago when we hugged." 

"YAH, LUHAN/HYUNG!" 


OH MY GOSH IMAGINE LUHAN SAYING THAT TO YOU. LMFAO. 

This chapter might not be the best chapter but I promise, the next chapter would be better ;) 

AND HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THERE WAS A GIF OF THIS BEFORE?!

I SWEAR, I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH MY SUBSCRIBERS AND SOME OF YOU HAD THIS GIF AS YOUR DISPLAY. AND I WAS LIKE HOLY- EFHKJWFGWGFEBXHVXBHWB. 

Anyways, graduation's coming up! What will you choose? Luhan's offer to go study abroad with him or stay in Seoul with Sehun and attend college there instead? 

Until the next chapter, ppyong!~