Entry 1 | You

10 Things I Hate About You

READ THIS FIRST! IT'S IMPORTANT! 

Readers, this is how the system works :D Since the diary writing has begun, I will write YOUR entry first. And then the next chapter will be Luhan's entry :) Once I update chapter 4, I hope you guys will understand the system :D This fic will be FULL of flashbacks and memories about you & Luhan's past so I hope you guys understand! Happy Reading! ^_^ 


Entry 1

1) I hate how he always lead me on and making me think that something might actually happen.


It was a sunny Friday and everyone already had plans for the night. Everyone, except you. Even Sehun was going out with his friends. Which meant that the entire dorm would be almost empty. 

The school bell rang, signalling the end of school. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you, sunshine?" Sehun asked gently as the two of you were on the way to the dorm block. 

"And make you turn down your friends for hanging out with me instead of them? Thanks, but no thanks. They'll think i'm a clingy ." you muttered. 

"No, they won't! Besides, everyone here knows you're my best friend." Sehun beamed. You softly smiled at him. That was what you loved about Sehun. He's so selfless that he'll put anyone else before him, especially you. 

"That's sweet, Sehunnie. But i'm positively sure. Go have fun with your friends." you nudged him playfully. 

"Thanks, sunshine! I promise i'll call you everytime I can!" Sehun held out his pinky. 

"Do that and they'll think you're the clingy one, Sehun." you chuckled whole-heartedly. 

"Well, well, well. The cold witch is finally smiling. I'm very surprised." a voice sniped at you. You stopped smiling and rotated your jaw. *This guy.* "What do you want, Luhan?" 

"I've been listening in on your conversation and I heard that you're lonely tonight." Luhan smirked. He shook his head, "Poor, little SunHee. All alone on a Friday night." 

"Shut your trap, . No one asked for you to be here." you snapped at him. 

"Actually," Luhan slung an arm around Sehun and smirked, "Sehunnie here has asked me to accompany you tonight since I won't be doing anything too." 

*What in the actual hell?!* "Sehun?!" you pointed at your best friend accusingly. Luhan lightly nodded and nudged Sehun. He shrunk back in fright. *Crap, i'm dead.* 

"YAH! What the do you think you're doing?!" you roared. You were beyond furious and steam was practically coming out from your ears. 

Sehun cupped his ears, "Well I thought since I won't be able to accompany you, I thought Luhan hyung can do it! I-I just didn't want you to be lonely!" 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! FIVE?! GOD, SEHUN! I DON'T NEED A GODDAMN BABYSITTER!" you shouted, your face turning red from anger. Sehun was trembling under Luhan's arms. You saw the terrified look in his eyes and guilt was building up inside you. 

"Yah," Luhan said softly, "It wasn't his fault. I volunteered to do it. Don't make him take the blame. It's my fault." 

You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed. You looked at Sehun who had tears forming in his eyes. "Look, Sehun. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to get all angry. The least you could do was to tell me. I just don't want him showing up in front of my room unexpectedly." 

Sehun nodded and hugged you around your waist. You blinked in surprise but gently placed your arms around him also. The moment just had to be ruined by Luhan. 

"Guys. I'm still here." Luhan said in a bored tone. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. Sehun slowly pulled away from you and chuckled. 

"Way to ruin the moment, ." you muttered. 

"Like I wanted to see the mushy moment between you and Sehun." Luhan fought back. 

"Now, now. Don't go fighting with me around." Sehun chuckled. He looked at the time and his eyes bugged out, "Oh my gosh! I'm supposed to meet my friends in fifteen minutes! Bye, guys!" And with that, Sehun left, leaving the two of you standing there awkwardly. 

"I need to go back to the dorm and.. do stuff." you mumbled and turned to walk away but Luhan grabbed you and spun you around. "Aish, what?!" 

"I promised Sehun to accompany you. Although I didn't want to at first." Luhan sighed. 

"Psh, I have plenty of things to do. With or without Sehun, i'm going to be just fine. Go hang out with your fangirls or something." you snorted and walked away. That was when you heard footsteps behind you. You looked back, "Why are you following me?!" 

"Because I have nowhere to go, actually." Luhan muttered. You thought he looked like an adorable, lost puppy but immediately shook the thought off your head. You rolled your eyes, "That's your reason?" 

"Well what did you want me to say? "Hey, SunHee. I'm going to follow you everywhere you go without even asking your permission."? I don't think so. I have my pride." Luhan folded his arms. 

"If you love your pride so much, go somewhere else! And take your pride along with your shameless self." you snapped and walked away, praying that Luhan won't be following you. You looked back and luckily for you, Luhan had gone the other way to the other side of the dorm block where his room was at. You smirked triumphantly. *That'll teach him not to annoy me.* 

--- 

It had been an hour and a half since you left Luhan at the hallway. You felt a little bad for leaving him like that instead of asking him to accompany you and for dissing him about his pride when your pride itself was huge. In fact, you were feeling super bored. *Should I ask him to come over? Maybe he'll have a change in attitude for a while?* You reached for your phone at your bedside table and text messaged Luhan. 

"Yah, are you sure about coming over to my room?" 

You bit your lip as you pressed send. *Was that too harsh? Wait, what the hell? Why do I care?!* You waited for a good one minute before the reply came. 

"Oh, so you finally care about me now? Forget it. I don't want to annoy you or my eardrums will burst."

Your eyebrows scrunched together. *He sounds angry. Aish, otteokhae?!* 

"Whatever. If you don't want to come over, then fine. You can rot in your room for all I care."

Another vibrate came as Luhan replied you. The cycle went on and on. 

"Okay, okay. But I won't forget the text message, Lee SunHee ;) You were actually begging me. Keke~" 

"No, I wasn't! You know what? Forget about coming over! Just stay there in your room where you belong."

"Too late, i'm already here. Open the door."

Your eyes widened at the message. *He's here?* You cautiously walked over to your door and opened it. True enough, Luhan was standing there. He wasn't in his school uniform anymore but in a casual white v-neck and jeans. Your eyes fell on his chiseled collarbones. 

"Like what you see?" Luhan smirked and strode in your room. 

"Yah, don't you have manners? Who said you could just barge in?!" you fumed. 

"You. That's why i'm here." Luhan shrugged and sat on one of your bean bags. You rolled your eyes and sat down on the couch placed infront of your television. You your favourite movie and crossed your legs. 

Luhan eyed you from behind the couch. *She likes those sappy films? Interesting.* He looked at the way you had been so into the drama that you had started biting your fingernails since you had nothing to munch on. 

While you were being so engrossed in the drama, you didn't notice a presence sitting on the space beside you. 

Luhan stared at you while you bit on your fingernails. *This is much more amusing than watching a lame movie.*

Just when the of the movie when the protagonist was about to kiss the female lead, someone placed your hand down. You looked over at Luhan who wore a soft expression, "They'll bleed if you continue biting them."

You were too mesmerized by the shine in his eyes reflected by the light coming from the television that you didn't notice Luhan inching closer and closer. Soon enough, his face was just inches away from yours. 

"Don't bite your pretty fingernails." he whispered before leaning back onto the couch and continued watching the movie. 

Your eyes were wide open. You could feel his lingering minty breath on your lips when he spoke. *What on earth is happening to me?* You asked mentally as you touched your red cheeks. You looked over at Luhan to see his reaction but to your surprise, his eyes were just focused on the television. You turned your attention back to the movie. *How am I the only one feeling this way?* 

Luhan looked at you and softly smiled but realized what he was doing. *Am I the only one that feels this way, SunHee? Please tell me i'm wrong.*


A little fluff in the first few chapters before real drama stir up in the future chapters. 8D