Entry 3 | Luhan

10 Things I Hate About You

Entry 3

I hate how she's so oblivious, yet cute at the same time.

---

Ever since that particular night, you and Luhan had been very awkward with each other. Well, mostly you were the awkward one. No matter how much Luhan had tried talking to you, you would get a flashback about that night and would just walk away from him, leaving him high and dry.

The bell rang, signalling the exchange of periods. You went out of your classroom to get some books from your locker. As you were walking closer to your locker, you noticed a built figure leaning against your locker. You in your breath when you recognized that person. You your heel to walk away until the person called out to you. 

"Yah! SunHee-ah!" 

You walked faster, not daring to look back. You heard the footsteps getting closer to you. You made a dash and ran straight into your classroom. 

Luhan looked at your classroom door, that was shut by you. *Aish, what is up with her now?!* 

You slumped into your seat, beside Sehun. He looked at you, confused. 

"Hey, I thought you were taking your books?" he nudged you as he saw the teacher coming in already. 

You looked outside the class window and noticed Luhan still there, with his back facing the window. You sighed. *Doesn't that guy ever quit?!* 

You tiredly glanced at Sehun, "Looks like I'll be having detention for not bringing my books." 

--- 

You were quietly munching on your salad while staring into space. *Did he really mean what he said that night?* You looked at Sehun slurping on his milk. *No, it can't be!* 

Sehun saw your expression change from confusion, to anger, to desperation and then to confusion again. He chuckled. 

You snapped out of your thoughts and narrowed your eyes at him, "What are you laughing at?" 

"Aniya," Sehun shook his head, "It's just that, there seems to be a lot of things going through your mind." 

You sighed, "It's nothing, Sehun." 

Sehun gave you a distrustful look. 

"Fine!" you threw your hands up and leaned in close to his ears. "I'm..." 

Sehun leaned in closer.

"...Not going to tell you." you smirked and leaned back, smirking in triumph.

Sehun looked at you, his jaw hanging in disbelief. You held in your laughter looking at his expression. 

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" Sehun took a cherry tomato from your salad and plonked it on your head. 

"OH YES I DID!" you laughed heartedly, and shoved lettuce into his mouth. The two of you laughed loudly till the whole cafeteria could hear but you didn't care at all. 

Luhan was at the back of the cafeteria, munching on an apple, his face turning green with jealousy. *What does Sehun have that I don't?!* 

--- 

You walked alone to the school library through the shortcut from behind the campus. You checked the time. *6:55pm. Great, the sun's already setting and I still have yet to return this damn history book.* 

You heard footsteps from behind you. You stopped and turned. There was no one in sight. 

*Creepy.* You hugged yourself with your free arm, praying not to bump into any erts of the school. 

The footsteps came closer and before you knew it, you were running. *This isn't a shortcut at all!* 

You stopped running to catch a breath. The footsteps came right behind you. 

"Boo." a voice whispered. 

You got ready to scream your lungs out but was pushed against a wall with your mouth covered. 

"Don't scream. Please." the voice spoke. Your eyes widened at the voice. You shoved away the hand that was covering your mouth. 

"Luhan?! What the were you thinking?!" You raised your hand, ready to slap him but he grabbed on quickly. 

"I can explain! I just wanted to talk to you!" Luhan trembled. 

"You could've just knocked on my door or something once I get back!" You looked at him in disbelief. 

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to clear things up." Luhan mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"What is it?" You sighed. 

Luhan inhaled deeply, "I just wanted to know, why you were avoiding me all of a sudden."

You kept quiet. 

"See? Exactly what I was thinking. Why, SunHee? Is it because of that night? Because I totally regretted what I did." Little did you know, Luhan was lying through his teeth. 

"Me too." You nodded. You glared at him, "Because I don't enjoy you manhandling me." 

Luhan smirked, "Oh, I bet you liked it. You know, you're feisty and aggressive. Just the way I liked the kiss." 

Your jaw dropped, "It wasn't a kiss! Your lips just hovered above mine. End of!" 

"But it touched, so it's considered kissing." Luhan smirked. 

"Oh my god! Seriously?!" You exasperatedly threw your hands up. 

Luhan chuckled deeply, "Alright, alright. It wasn't a kiss. But I still enjoyed it though." 

You rolled your eyes. 

Luhan stopped laughing, "Did you... remember anything that I said that night?" 

You raised an eyebrow, "What did you say?" 

"Come on, you know exactly what I said." Luhan dropped his shoulders. 

"What was it?! You're not exactly helping me here!" You waved your arms around. 

Luhan sighed, "Nevermind. Forget it." 

"See what I mean? That's why I ignore you! You just walked out on me at the edge of suspense that night!" You scoffed. 

Luhan looked at you, "So you were anticipating that kiss, weren't you?"

Your eyes widened and stuttered, "I didn't say anything. Did I say that? No, I didn't. Don't you put words into my mouth, Luhan!" 

Luhan nodded and nodded, "Yeah, yeah. Keep going, SunHee." 

"OH MY GOSH, LUHAN, SERIOUSLY!" You stormed away, to the library. 

Luhan couldn't stop laughing, "Wait up!"