69.

I Still Love You

We went to his car. He's taking me to dinner huh? Sweet. I'm feeling happy, but I don't really know why. I'm happy to be with him. I guess that's it. I noticed Minhyun looking at me.

 

"Eyes on the road," I nagged.

 

"Its just that you look amazing," he said.

 

"Well thank you," I smiled,"but seriously."

 

"I know. I know," he smiled.

 

It took a while. He kept singing songs to me. It was so cute. He sang Still With You by Eric Benet. He has the sweetest voice I have ever heard. It is so cute. Then we finally got to the place where he was talking me. It was a fancy restaurant.

 

"Pretty," I said.

 

"Yeah. Then after this we're going somewhere else," he said,"its a secret, but you'll love it."

 

"Oh," I smiled.

 

He opened the door for me and I went in. We were holding hands. We were going to the table he reserved for us. It was beautiful here. He then came with a bouquet of white roses. They were beautiful. 

 

"Thank you," I smiled.

 

"Anything for you," he smiled.

 

"Hmmm," I smiled.

 

"Shall we eat?" he asked.

 

"Sure," I nodded.

 

"What do you want?" he asked.

 

"Hmmm," I said looking at the menu,"I want pasta."

 

"Me too," he smiled. He called the waiter over.

 

"Are you ready to order?" the waiter asked. We nodded.

 

"Two pastas please," Minhyun said.

 

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked.

 

"Water is fine," he said.

 

"Is that all?" the waiter asked.

 

"Yes," he responded. The waiter then left.

 

"You really look amazing," he said, once again.

 

"You keep saying that," my mouth formed into a smile.

 

"Its true though," he said.

 

"I can tell," I smiled to him.

 

We just then talked abou random things because there were still things I haven't remembered. He told me stories about us when we went to school together.

 

"There was this one time when you got m in trouble," he said,"you were so sorry that you couldn't stop crying. I didn't know how to stop you. You just mumbled 'sorry' because you felt it was your fault."

 

"How much trouble did you get into?" I asked,"what happened?"

 

"I punched a guy for picking on you... I got hurt pretty bad and you wouldn't stop crying because you'd thought I'd die. Our teacher saw us and I got detention for starting it. But," he smiled,"you waited for me everyday till it was done and we'd walk home together. You'd always give me a tight hug and say sorry. Detention for 2 weeks."

 

"Oh," I said,"I'm sorry."

 

"Its okay," he said,"remember when we met? It was a week before that."

 

"How'd we meet?" I asked curiously.

 

"You were so clumsy and cute," he smiled,"you were running and I happened to be near. You were running and about to trip, so I came and caught you. You had your eyes shut like waiting to fall, but you didn't. Your eyes flutter opened and you looked at me. You blinked a couple time and your cheeks turned slightly pink. It was cute. You finally realized what happened and you stood up. You thanked me, bowed, and left me in awe. That wa when I fell in love with you."

 

"Y-you fell in love with me?" I blinked a coupe times.

 

"You're doing the blinking thing again," he smiled,"yes, Lee Minah, I fell in love with you."

 

The waiter came with te food. I was left speechless. I didn't really know what else to say. Thanks to the waiter for saving me waiter. We ate silently. I felt awkward. Then we started talking again. He told me about Nu'est. I listened well. They seemed to like his friends. When we finished, we left.

 

"I'm taking you somewhere," he said.

 

"Where?" I asked.

 

"Surprise," he said.

 

"Okay," I simply said. I was not going to bother him about it.

 

He opened the dorr to his car and I slipped in. I put my seat belt on. We were in his car and he was driving. This time not looking at me. Good. He was keeping his eyes on the road. We stopped by at what seemed like a park. Omo! Is he taking me to where I think my mind can remember? He opened the door for me. He took me by the hand and we walked around the park. Hand in hand, just me and him. Then we walked to what seemed the be the middle of the park. We stopped at a tree. The cheery blossom tree.

 

"Minah," he turned to me,"I need to ask and tell you something."

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Is your heart mine yet?" he asked. I cheeks turned pink.

 

"It is," I said,"it has been for a while."

 

"I knew it," he smiled,"but I didn't know I already had it."

 

"Yeah," I tried hiding my face, but it didn't work.

 

"Lee Minah," he said,"would you be my girlfriend once again?"

 

"I," I began and smiled,"yes!"

 

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I felt so happy. So happy that tears started streaming down my face. I felt happy I didn't know what to say.

 

"Do you remember this tree?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"Our initials are here," I smiled.

 

"Yes," he said,"we're together again and nothing won't ever seperate us."

 

"Yes," I said.

 

"Let's get you home," he said,"before it gets late."

 

"All right," I said.

 

We went to his car and he opened the door for me once again. He sang to me. He sang happy songs and he smiled a lot. He's happy and I'm happy. Even though we won't see each other many times, we'll still be together.


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, so here it is. Teehee. My birffday is this Wednesday and I'm going to be 15. Well this story is coming to an end and I'm so happy and sad. But yeah. I'll be buying meeself a tablet and I can update when I want on my other stories