42.

I Still Love You

I walked over to the trainee practice rooms. After School sent me there. I was kind of nervous. Kids my age aren't that very nice... They aren't like little kids who listen. I will certainly yell at them if they do not listen. I could yell at them like a drum major in a marching band. I knocked then entered the practice room.

 

"Are you here to help the trainees?" an instructor asked.

 

"Yes, I am," I bowed.

 

"Well then, come forward, and you do the rest," another instructor said.

 

I went to the front of the room and bowed 90 degrees then stood up straightly and examined everyone single person in the room. I scanned everyone at least twice.

 

"Good morning trainees, my name is Lee Minah, but my real name is Miyo," I said,"Miyo is my Japanese name and it is preferred. I will explain to you my rules. No talking while I'm talking at all. If I here talking while doing an exercise or a dance, you will certainly start again until it is quiet. No gum or food in here. This is a place which you must respect. If you need help feel free to talk. Treat me and others the way you want to be treated. No fighting. If I see that. I will definitely suspend you. No verbal misuse. I don't like rude words. Stand up straightly all the time. The key to good dancing and singing is posture. If I learn you name it is either you misbehaving or needing help. I'd prefer learning your name because you need help. If you do not follow these rules you will be running."

 

"Miss Miyo?" someone raised their hand.

 

"Yes?" I smiled.

 

"I usually need help, can you help me," it was a girl who asked.

 

"Of course," I smiled,"kids, I am not mean, I am strict. I want the best for you. My rules are like school rules. Be the way you behaved at school or even better because I will most certainly yell at you. Alright?"

 

"Yes," they responded.

 

"Good," I said,"now I will start to get to know most of you. Who here plays an instrument?"

 

"Me," some raised their hands.

 

"That's good," I said," I play violin, clarinet, flute, and piano. Who here sings?"

 

"Me~" they sang with their hands up.

 

"I love singing too," I smiled,"dancers?"

 

"Us," we heard.

 

"That's great," I said,"start stretching in a few, we'll start." 

 

"Okay," they all responded.

 

I went to relieve myself from a headache I got when finished talking. They all seemed like talented good kids.


Finally! I got to update. We had our first competition for marching band on Saturday and we won! Oh yeah~