31.

I Still Love You

Its our last day in New York City. We are visiting the Empire State Building. Where Insoo and I became friends. He said that noona is so pretty and young looking. Awh, that kid. He was so cute back then.

 

"Stop, day dreaming, and go change!" Suki rushed me.

 

"Okay, okay," I said.

 

I got my sweater and my shoes. Its really cold when you get to the top. The wind is everywhere! But I liked it. I love cold weather and cold wind. I was born in winter to begin with.

 

"Let's go, unnie!" Yuri said.

 

"I'm going!" I put on my shoes.

 

We met the guys in the lobby. Insoo still looks like Hyun Seung from B2st. Its just so weird... because I am a major B2uty.

 

"We going now?" Insoo said. We all nodded.

 

We waited outside of the hotel for a taxi. Insoo, Sungjae, and Minwoo took one taxi, then it was us left over. We got there first though. We waited for them. We waited for like 5 minutes. They finally came. We wanted to go in already because it was cold.

 

"Let's use the elevator," I suggested.

 

"Yeah. Way easier," Insoo said.

 

"No objections?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads.

 

"Okay. Let's go!" Insoo said.

 

We all went in. We waited in the line for a while. We got to go in the elevator. We stopped at a cafe instead of going straight to the other elevator. We got some snacks and ate there. We heard guy voices. I turned around and saw Minhyun. He stared directly at me. I shoved the granola bar in my mouth.

 

"I think we should go guys," I talked with my mouth full. I speed walked away.

 

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Yuri.

 

"Emilee, let's go. I have a surprise for you, so close your eyes," I heard Suki. She probably blinded Yuri now.

 

I waited for them which felt like a eternity, and they finally came. We were finally going on the next elevator. Sadly, so was Minhyun and his friends. Why now? We stood awkwardly in the corner with Yuri. I kept telling her to keep quiet. She still had her eyes closed. Insoo was blocking me. We were all quiet. Then we got out of the elevator and waited in the line. After 30 minutes. We finally got to the top.

 

"Are were here yet?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah. Surprise. We got to the top," Suki laughed.

 

"Meanie, I thought it was going to be a real surprise," Yuri pouted.

 

We all went separate ways. I was going to go outside to feel the wind in my face, but someone stopped me. I didn't want to see. Then I was twirled around. I was looking at Hwang Minhyun. The Hwang Minhyun who broke my heart. He smiled. What does he want? Then he pulled me into a hugged. What is he doing? I didn't even try to push him away. I sort of like this.

 

"I missed you so much, Minah," he said.

 

"I didn't..." I lightly pushed him.

 

"I know you did," he smiled.

 

"That's what you think," I said.

 

"Okay then," he playfully said.

 

What is wrong with him? I quickly went outside and finally felt the wind in my face. It felt nice. I leaned back on a banister and closed my eyes. I felt a hand touch mine. I looked to see who it was. It was Minhyun. Again.

 

"Come on. I know you missed me. Even a little bit," he said. I didn't want to admit it.

 

"If you don't admit it. I'll hug you!" he smiled.

 

"Yes, I did miss you," I mumbled.

 

"See," he said.

 

We were now holding hands. I felt butterflies and my cheeks turn red. This is awkward... Then he pulled me. Where are were going? I can't just leave!

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"Surprise," he smiled.


I was going to update tomorrow, but I had to do it today! Just had to!