23.

I Still Love You

We chose to stay in Holiday Inn. My dad used to work in the hotel, but in California. We chose to stay in 2 rooms. One for girls and one for the guys. We got our keys and went in to room. I completely fell on the bed. It felt good. I would call Aron right now, but the girls are here and I don't want to tell them.

 

"Hey. We're going down to eat something. You want to come?" Suki said.

 

"No thanks. I want to sleep. I'm tired," I said. She nodded.

 

"Okay," she said.

 

They headed out the door. I waited until they were gone. It took about 5 minutes and they left. They probably left with the guys. I got my phone. I quickly saved Aron's phone number on my phone. I decided to call him now and so I did.

 

"Hello?" I heard. It was a sort of squeaky guys voice.

 

"Aron-ssi?" I asked.

 

"No... um... this is his friend. Who is this?" he asked.

 

"I'm... uhh... his friend. May I talk to him, please?" I asked.

 

"I need your name first," he said.

 

"I... uh..." I said.

 

"Hey some girl is asking for Aron hyung!" I heard him say. My cheeks turned red.

 

"Yah! Give me that phone," I heard Ren. I guess he snatched it from the other guy,"hey is this Miss Lee? Its Ren."

 

"Uhh... yes. Hi Ren-ssi. May I talk to Aron?" I asked.

 

"He's not here right now. He went to buy snacks for us," he said.

 

"Ohh. Can I ask you something?" I said.

 

"Sure," he said.

 

"Why'd you call me Miss Lee?" I asked.

 

"Well... hold on," he said. I heard him running,"what hotel are you staying in?"

 

"Holiday Inn," I said.

 

"Okay. What room?" he asked.

 

"Room 351. Are you staying in the same hotel?" I asked.

 

"Yes. Bye," he said. He hung up. Huh.

 

I heard a knock. I looked through the peep whole. It was Ren. I opened the door. He bowed. I looked outside from left to right and pulled him in the room.

 

"Woah. You have a lot of strength," he said. We sat on the bed.

 

"My friends went downstairs to eat. I didn't tell them about you and Aron. This was a vacation to forget Minhyun," I said.

 

"Oh. I guess he ruined it," he said. I nodded,"look, I can't talk about you in our room. We decided to take a vacation, so Minhyun can forget you, but yeah."

 

"This is so weird," I said. He nodded.

 

"Well, I must go now. I'll tell Aron that you called. Sorry that JR answered," he said. JR? Such weird names... I nodded.

 

"Its okay," I said.

 

We got up and walked to the door. I opened the door for him. Then there he was. It was Insoo. I widened my eyes. Did he know I was hiding something? Oh no! What am I going to do? He stared at me.

 

"Minah... I thought you weren't feeling well, so I came to see you," Insoo said.

 

"Oh no! I needed to talk to a friend quickly," I said.

 

"Yeah. I was just leaving," Ren said.

 

"Bye," I said. He walked out of the room.

 

"Bye," he said.

 

"Insoo, he's just a friend," I said.

 

"You don't need to explain. I just wanted to see if you were all right. You don't seem like you are," he said.

 

"I was just about to go to sleep," I said.

 

"Okay. I'll leave you," he said. He walked out of the room. I closed the door.

 

I let my body fall to the bed. I closed my eyes. Minhyun is here too? Wow. This is weird. I started to become sleepier and sleepier. Until I fell asleep. Why do this things happen?


Support Nu'est! Their come back song is amazing! Also support ZE:A and 2NE1. ZE:A's song Aftermath is pretty good. (It came out a week ago I think?)

But I love the song! 2NE1's song I Love You is amazing. Please support. Don't forget to tell me what you think about this chapter please!

I update because of Nu'est!