07.

I Still Love You

The bell rang. I dragged him to a bench near the school fountain. I guess I really wanted to eat with him. I miss him so much. I looked at him. He looks kind of like Jang Hyun Seung from Beast/B2st. I heard someone coming to I turned around, no one was there.

 

"So... you missed me?" he asked, smiling.

 

"Of course, pabo," I said. We used to called each other pabo every time we saw each other. He smiled. We started eating. I had kimbap. It tasted so good.

 

"You still love kimbap," he smiled.

 

"And you still like galbi," I said. We heard people coming. I turned around it was Eunji and Minhyun. Ugh. Do they hate me so much? Do they want to see me cry? Ugh. Whatever. I turned to Insoo. Insoo saw them coming. They sat in a bench near us.

 

"Noona, you look sad. You even cried this morning? Why? Is there something wrong?" Insoo asked.

 

I looked down and played with me hands."I fell in love with a guy who didn't deserve me. A TOTAL JERK. I found him cheating a few days ago." I tear slid down my face.

 

"Noona," he said. Then pulled me into a hug. I cried again. It hurt so much seeing him with her. I guess Minhyun saw, and came. Eunji wasn't with him because I didn't hear her with him or hear her voice at all.

 

"Did you make her cry?" Minhyun asked. He looked mad.

 

"I would never make her cry. Never. She never deserves to cry. She is the nicest person," he said. I didn't want to look up and see his face. Why did he care first of all? But I looked up anyway.

 

"Why do you care?" I asked.

 

"Minah, we need to talk, please, I need to explain," he said. I let go of Insoo. Insoo stood up.

 

"So you're that jerk that broke her heart, huh?" Insoo got closer to him. Minhyun did the same.

 

"Insoo..." I said. I tugged his arm so we can leave, but he didn't move.

 

"I just want to talk to her," Minhyun said.

 

"I just don't want to talk to you," I said, coldly.

 

"Well. I'm going to stay here until you do," Minhyun said. I rolled my eyes. Insoo did the same. I guess we were both annoyed.I decided to ignore him.

 

"So, Insoo, when did you come?" I asked.

 

"About a week ago," he said.

 

"That's cool. You should have told me. We could have hung out!" I said.

 

"I wouldn't have let you," Minhyun mumbled. I stared at him.

 

"You will always have time for me right, noona?" Insoo asked. I nodded.

 

"Of course. Always for you," I smiled.

 

"Uh huh," Minhyun mumbled again. I ignored his comment.

 

"Let's hang out today," I smiled,"like go to the movies or get ice cream."

 

"Let's do both," Insoo said.

 

"Yay!" I said, smiling like a child.

 

"It's more fun with me," he mumbled once more.

 

"Noona, my friends fromt his morning think you're so pretty, but I told them you're mine," he winked. Minhyun growled. We continued eating. I gave Minhyun some kimbap because I felt bad that he hasn't eaten.I couldn't be so cold hearted. He smiled at me, but I ignored it. We ate in silence until the bell rang.


Thank you to my new subscribers. I feel so happy^^

hehe. I finally found out how to use YouTube in my Yearbook class. I watched DBSK's Balloons MV and JJ Project's Bounce. Anyone like JJ Project?

I'm in love with JB. Well tell my what you think. Okay?^^ Thank you