28.

I Still Love You

We walked to the Starbucks nearest to the hotel we were staying in. We walked in, it was so warm. We saw Aron and Ren, they waved at us to come over. We bowed for respect.

 

"I'm Oh Suki, nice to meet you," Suki said.

 

"Hi, I'm Choi Minki, but you can call me Ren," Ren said.

 

"Its nice to meet you too. I'm Kwak Youngmin, but you can call me Aron,"Aron said.

 

"I'll go get some warm coffee," Suki said.

 

"I'll go with you," Ren said. She nodded and they went together.

 

"We want to discuss something with you and your friend," Aron said. I nodded.

 

"I couldn't bring the other one because she's a bit over reactive and she didn't get along too well with Minhyun," I said. He nodded. Suki and Ren came with some coffee. They sat down. Suki handed me the coffee and I drank some. It was warm.

 

"Thanks," I said to Suki. She nodded.

 

"We want to talk about Minhyun," Ren said. We nodded.

 

"We didn't think you were going to be at the airport or on the same plane," Aron said.

 

"But somehow it just happened?" Suki said. They nodded.

 

"Its confusing me," I said.

 

"We wanted a vacation so he could forget you, but now how?" Ren said.

 

"You already know he's here, so it won't be such a good vacation for you," Aron said.

 

"What happens if he finds out Minah is here?" Suki asked.

 

"He'd want to spend time with Minah," Aron said.

 

"Did he forget I broke up with him?" I pouted.

 

"Apparently," Ren said.

 

"I wouldn't spend time with him," I said.

 

"I wouldn't either," Ren said. I chuckled.

 

"We promise to keep him away from you. He can't see you and you won't see him," Aron said. I wanted to see him though. We nodded.

 

"I'll keep her away from him. He needs to forget her. She broke up with him anyway," Suki said.

 

"I don't want to see him either way," I said. I took a sip from the warm coffee.

 

"We'll all have a good vacation," Ren said. We nodded.

 

"We have to go," Aron said, getting up. Even though we were in the States we bowed. Then they left.

 

"I don't like seeing you hurt," Suki said. We were speaking in English now.

 

"I know. I hate the feeling anyway," I said.

 

"We won't see him, okay?" she said. I nodded. We got up and went for a walk with our warm coffee.

 

We walked around some neighborhood. Then we went back to the hotel. We were both looking down remembering weird things. Insoo called me saying we didn't need to pick them up that they'll walk home together. We let them be. I felt tired either way. We got closer to the hotel. We heard guys talking.

 

"Hyung! Let's eat something good!" I heard Minhyun's voice. Suki and I looked at each other with wide eyes. We looked up and it was them. All 5 guys together. We didn't really know what to do, so we turned around. Let's see where our feet can take us.


Enjoy~ Comment and tell me what you think! I'm going to try my very best. I lost 2 subbies and it made me feel bad. So I will try my best!^^