64.

I Still Love You

The doorbell rung many times then there was loud knocking. Is that Yuri? I don't think it was Yuri. Why would she knock like that. I mean... like she wouldn't do that. It doesn't seem like she would.

 

"Who is it?" Insoo asked.

 

"I don't know," I responded.

 

"Well,"he got up,"let's see."

 

He did something to the wall thingy. I, honestly, didn't know what he was doing... I was just really confused. He pressed thing on that little thing.

 

"Who is it?" I asked.

 

"Its Yuri," he said.

 

Yuri? Nahhh. I don't think so. Why would she do that. I opened the door and and she tackled/ hugged me. We both fell back onto the ground. That hurt a lot.

 

"Yuri?" I said.

 

"Unnie," she got up and helped me up,"what is the emergency?"

 

"Emerency?" Insoo said,"we were only talking."

 

"Wait here," I said to Insoo.

 

I dragged Yuri with me to my room. I closed the door behind us. I can't let hr be hurt. She needs to know Insoo is leaving tomorrow. I don't want her to be hurt. I sat on my bed.

 

"Unnie, you called me because of an emergency," she said,"what is it?"

 

"Its about Insoo," I said.

 

"You could have told me some other time," she said.

 

"I can't. He's leaving tomorrow," I blurted out.

 

"H-he's leaving?" she stuttered.

 

"Yes, Yuri, I needed to tell you," I said,"you need to confess your feeling to him. He needs to know."

 

"But... I don't know," she said.

 

"Do it, Yuri. Well, at least try. You never know what could happen," I said. 

 

She nodded to me. She left my room quickly. I got up from my bed and walked out my room. I made sure to close the door... my roo is ind of a mess. That's embarrassing. I went to the living room. Yuri was right in front of Insoo. I could tell they were having eye to eye contact.

 

"I-is it true that you're leaving tomorrow?" she stuttered. Insoo looked at me and I looked away.

 

"Yes," he said.

 

"Insoo," she said,"I need to tell you something."

 

"What is it?" he asked.

 

"I don't really know how to start," she began,"I've hid something from everyone especially you. I've had feelings for you a while now. I don't know why I hid it... maybe because you seemed to like someone else."

 

"Yuri," Insoo said.

 

"I was stupid to hide it. I should have told you, but you seemed to like someone esle," tears ran down her face,"every time we hung out, I felt very happy, but when you were with Minah... you just looked like the happiest person in the world. I don't know why I hid my feelings for a while, but I think I have fallen in love with you, Cha Insoo."

 

"Oh Yuri," Insoo hugged her.

 

"I know I sound selfish, but please don't leave," Yuri cried is his arm.

 

"Me leaving will do well for me," he said.

 

"But it won't be for me," she said.

 

"Give her a chance, Insoo," I blurted out.

 


*FLASHBACK*

 

 

It's been a year, and I still love him. I miss him so much. I looked at the picture of us together. I cried. I still loved him. He left me... I still don't know why. I don't even know why I still think about him. Is it so hard to forget him? Why? Is it like this. I heard a knock on the door.

 

"Can I come in?" Suki asked. I unlocked the door and let her in.

 

"Yes, you can," I smiled.

 

"You... were crying," she gasped.

 

"I'm sorry," I said.

 

"Its okay," she hugged me.

 

"I don't know why, but I just can forget him," I cried.

 

"Things happen for a reason right?" she said,"and things will happen and soon you'll forget."

 

"True," I said.

 

"And there's someone great who really likes you," she said.

 

"Who?" I asked.

 

"You'll see," she said. I nodded,"now go eat."

 

I washed my face and went to the kitchen. We ate then went to our room. It has been a really long year... hasn't it?


 

I wonder who that person who really likes me is... Honestly I'm curious... I wonder where Insoo is. I haven't seen him in a while. I woke up the next day still thinking. Suki said he was a great person. I love great people. I smiled. Someone knocked.

 

"Come in," I sat up in my bed. Suki came in.

 

"Hey, remember I told you about a great person?" she asked. I nodded.

 

"Yes, I remember," I said.

 

"Well, I think you should see him today," she said,"so dress nicely."

 

"Oh... okay," I smiled. Then Suki left the room.

 

I got up from my bed and washed up. I wonder what to wear. Dress nicely? As in pretty? I haven't done that in a while, but for this great person I will. I put my hair back in with a flower headband. Then I chose my outfit.

 I stepped out of my room.

 

"Woah, unnie, you look so pretty!" Yuri said.

 

"Thanks," I smiled.

 

"Go to the nearest park here," Suki said.

 

"Okay," I said confused.

 

"You'll find him there," Suki said.

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

I honestly wonder who he is. I left the apartment and walked to the nearest park which was is like 4 blocks away. I can't wait to see who he is. Suki probably has been planning this for a while. That little evil dongsaeng, but I love her so much. I arrived at the park. There was a guy there. I walked kind of near him. It was Insoo. He was smiley and happy.

 I walked up to him. He stared at me with his eyes and smiled. He really does look like Hyun Seung from B2st.

 

"Hi, noona," he smiled.

 

"Hi, Insoo," I smiled back.

 

"You look beautiful," he said.

 

"That's new," I chuckled.

 

"I'm glad you came," he smiled. He kept smiling. It was cute.

 

"So its you?" I asked,"you like me? Very much?"

 

"Of course, noona, you're nice and pretty and funny. There's so much," he said.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Yes," he grabbed my hand,"noona, please go out with me?"

 

"I..." I said.

 

"We can go step by step slowly. I won't rush things. I don't want to see you hurt ever again. I won't ever make you cry or even a bit sad," he said.

 

"Insoo," I said.

 

"Please, noona, I'll take care of you so well," he said.

 

"I'll give you a chance, Insoo," I smiled and hugged him.

 

"I promise to protect you always," he hugged me tightly.

 

"I know you will," we let go.

 

"Here," he gave me a bracelet.

"Woah," I said,"they look cool. I like them."

 

"I know you're not very girly, so I thought that you will really like it."

 

"Thanks, Insoo," I smiled,"you are a great person."

 

We walked around the park talking about random things. I liked this feeling. We've known each other and I did miss him. I liked being with him. He also took me for ice cream. We both chose chocolate. I felt happy.


 

"Minah! Your boyfriend is here~" Yuri teased.

 

"I'm coming!" I chuckled.

 

I came out of my room all nice and dressed. I liked look nice for Insoo because he always looked handsome when we go out together.

 

 

"Wow, unnie, so pretty," Yuri said.

 

"Thanks," I smiled.

 

"Beautiful as always," Insoo smiled. Always charismatic, cute dongsaeng.

 

"So noona is so beautiful?" I smiled.

 

"Yes," he nodded.

 

"Let's go," I linked arms with him and we left.

 

"Where do you want to go today?" he asked.

 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

 

"I asked you," he said.

 

"Well, I don't know," I smiled.

 

"Then... let's go to 63 building?" he smiled.

 

"Seems like fun!" I said.

 

We went to his car and he opened the door for me. I entered and we talked about school and stuff. I like spending time with him. Its so fun.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

I did go out with Insoo, but that was because I gave him the chance to be with me... even when I still loved Minhyun... but he cheated on me... with that girl. Eunji...

 

"Give her a chance... like I gave you a chance,"  I said,"things can happen and feelings will development. You might never know what happens."

 

"Well..." he said,"I will."

 

"Really?" Yuri's eyes brightened.

 

"Yeah," he smiled and wiped her tears.

 

"Awhhh," I said,"that is so cute," I smiled.

 

"Well.. I need to go back to work," Yuri wiped her eyes.

 

"I'll take you," he said.

 

"We'll be going," they said.

 

"Bye," I smiled.

 

I watched them leave. I could only think about how Minhyun cheated on me though. Why? If he loved me so much, why would he do that to me? Why would he hurt me like that? If I loved him too...


Hey guys! Its Christmas Eve! I'm so excited for tomorrow. ~Gifts~ Well I'm sick and can't do much... so I'm sorry if my writing is bad... I've been having migranes which are a pain in the . I have a throat infection which is painful, so guys take care of your health. I didn't because I didn't think I'd get sick like this. I was going to update this yesterday... but I got in trouble and it wouldn't save -_- so I had to re-write it. I'll try and update later, but I'm not sure since I have to clean and shower... But I'll try