55.

I Still Love You

I woke up from the weird dream. Minhyun and I? We are in a relationship? Is that why I remember him? Only him? Its kond of weird though..... Why...? I just don't understand this. I was thinking to much and suddenly my head started hurting.

 

"Ahhh," I said,"what is this?"

 

I got up slowly. My feet touched the floor. It was cold. I put on my slippers. I walked to the door and opened it. I walked to the living. Yuri was there. She was watching TV. Then she noticed I was there and looked at him.

 

"Unnie, what is it?" she said.

 

"My head hurts," I said.

 

"You don't like to drink medicine, so I'll make you a mint tea," she said.

 

"Okay," I said. Mint tea... I wonder what that tastes like.

 

It took her a while to make it. Then she gave me a warm cup of tea. I think that was what it was. I drank it. It tasted pretty good. I guess I know why I like mint. I smiled to myself. Its so yummy!

 

"I'm done," I said when I finished.

 

"I'll take it," she said.

 

"I think I'll go rest," I said.

 

"All right," she helped me up.

 

I went to my room and layed on my bed. Ehhh. Wait!!! ACHOO~! I sneezed. Woah there. I sniffled. I sneeze again. Ughh. I don't feel so well. I'll go to sleep again. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.


Sorry for short update. I will try and update more about maybe 10 chapter? I'll try and make them long so yeah! I just need to think about what I will write. Maybe 5 chapters? Or 3? I have ideas in mind so yeah...