60.

I Still Love You

"Say sorry to each other," I said. The didn't say anything,"NOW!"

 

"Sorry, Insoo," Minhyun mumbled.

 

"Sorry, Minhyun," Insoo mumbled.

 

"You two!" I got really mad,"how can you do this to each other. You should be friends! At least for me."

 

"Fine," they said.

 

"Now hug," I said. 

 

"What!?!" they said.

 

"Come here. Both of you," I opened my arms. I hugged them,"now group hug."

 

They looked at each other and they hugged. Well finally. Gosh these dumbies.Can't they be nicer? I'm just one person. They have to share me, you know? We're all friends.

 

"Now apologize to Minah," Yuri came out of her room.

 

"Sorry, Minah," they said.

 

"You better be," Suki said. She had the first aid kit... Well that's what it said on the box.

 

"Yuri, come here and help me... I don't think Minah can do this," Suki said.

 

"Okay," Yuri sang.

 

Suki went Minhyun and Yuri went with Insoo. I observed Yuri... She had this look in her eye when she looked at Insoo... Does she like him? They look cute together too. I think she likes him. She has this weirdish smile. She does! I can see it in her eyes. I smiled to myself.

 

"Minah," Minhyun said,"I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking about what I was doing. I did wrong."

 

"I'm sorry too, Minah," Insoo said,"I wasn't thinking about you. I did wrong too. I was dumb."

 

"Just don't be like that again please," I said.

 

"We won't," Insoo said.

 

"We'll be friends," Minhyun said.

 

"Good," I patted their heads.

 

"Insoo, I'm really sorry. I was stupid, you know? Let's be friends?" Minhyun said.

 

"Sure. I'm sorry too. I was stupid too. We'll be friends because Minah want us to be and we can't be hating each other," Insoo said.

 

"Finally," Suki said.

 

"Do you guys promise to be friends?"Yuri said.

 

"We do," they said.

 

"Pinky promise!" Yuri smiled.

 

I saw them interwine pinkies. Yuri was happy and Suki was all like finally. I just felt happy this felt right, you know? There's no reason for them to fight like that.

 

"No more fighting. Yay!" I said.

 

"Well... I have to leave," Insoo said,"I have work. Bye guys!"

 

"Bye," we said. We saw Insoo leave.

 

"Well," Minyun said,"I came by to see how you were doing."

 

"I'm doing fine," I smiled.

 

"Good," he kissed me on the forehead.

 

"Yeah," my cheeks turned really red.

 

"I have to get going now," he said,"bye."

 

"Bye bye," we said. He left too.

 

"Well... then," Yuri said.


I know its not very long, but I wanted to update before I went to sleep. I hated the band concert! Sort of :3 this cute trumpet guy looks very good in a tux. just saying... in other words: he's hot. But! I like his brother instead. They look alike, but except for the shade of skin color. My friend likes the trumpet player :3 anyways... I forgot my music in the car and it was too late to get it. The 7th chair was being a little bish and didn't want to share. I was so pissed off that most people didn't go near me. My mouth was on fire. I don't like to cuss, but when I do I do. 1. She didn't want to share music 2. She would block me when I wanted to talk to my friend(s) 3. She would tell me to shut up when she was talking more. Ugh! I hate her so much~~~

Bye guys I'm going to sleep -_-