49.

I Still Love You

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. It was Sarang. I could tell because her ringtone was it was Love by CN Blue. I didn't want to answer, but I had to. I grabbed my phone and answered.

 

"Huh?" I said.

 

"I was wondering if you can help me out," Sarang said,"its too much for me. I'll give you the whole day off tomorrow and you'll get paid, but please help me."

 

"All right, unnie. I'll be there," I said.

 

"Thank you so much! I love you, Minah," she squealed.

 

"I love you too, unnie," I said,"bye."

 

"Bye," she said.

 

I changed into a DBSK shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black jacket quickly. So that I could go and help Sarang. I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes. Then I went to my motorcycle in the parking. I've been kind of afraid to ride since of what happened yesterday, but that was yesterday. It'll be all right today. I went on my way to the office.

 

Things seemed totally fine with my it. Nothing was wrong. Yesterday was yesterday. That was it. Suddenly, it got out of balance again. I felt something coming towards me. I knew I had to do something, but I just froze. I let my body do whatever. I couldn't really. It was moving in a weird way.

 

"Stop!" I screamed. 

 

I couldn't control anything. Something was coming towards me and I couldn't do anything about it. I was so hopeless. I feel so pathetic. I should have listened to Yuri and Suki. Most importantly, Insoo. He told me to be careful and I wasn't. I'm just so stupid. The thing kept coming closer and closer. I felt scared. Very scared.

 

"Help!" I managed to scream, but it was too late.

 

It hit me. I couldn't feel anything. Just pain. I felt my head hit the ground pretty hard. My arm hurt really badly. All of my body did. I could feel my warm blood flowing down my face. Its okay. Its going to be okay. I heard voices. I couldn't understand what they were saying. Insoo, Yuri, Suki. Where are you? Hwang Minhyun... help me. I need you and soon I passed out.


 I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around. I was in a room. It was a white room. I was on a white bed. There were things attached to my arm and my finger. It felt weird. I need to get out of here. I paniced. I took all the needles off of my arm. Then I noticed my arm. It was wrapped around... Where am I? What is this weird place? I got up, but ended up on the group.

 

"Owhhh!" I yelled. A lady wearing white came in along with 5 other people.

 

"I see you're awake now," the lady said.

 

"Yeah. I am," I said. I looked at the other people. Who were they? I don't know,"where am I?"

 

"At a hospital, silly," a girl said. A guy helped me up and put me on the bed.

 

"For what? Who are you?" I stared at them,"why am I here."

 

"Minah, its us," a guy said. It was the only guy. Who are these people.

 

"Minah?" I said,"who's that?"

 

"Unnie, this isn't funny," another girl said.

 

"I don't know who you all are... I don't remember anything... except for when I passed out," I said. I knew a name... I don't think I should say it just in case.

 

"Are you sure," the lady in white asked. The name is Hwang Minhyun... I wonder who that is. I won't say it just in case. I might say the wrong thing. His name must be important to me to remember it. I have this weird feeling when I think of his name.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"We'll have the doctor check on you soon," the lady said and left the room.

 

"Minah," the guy said.

 

"Is that my name?" I asked.

 

"Yes," he nodded,"you are Minah. You are Lee Minah."

 

"Unnie, cut it out," one looked at me. It looked like she was going to cry. I saw teardrops fall,"this isn't funny! Not even as a joke. Cut it out!"

 

"Stop it, Yuri," one shushed her.

 

"Your name is Yuri?" I asked. She nodded.

 

"She can't remember us," Yuri said.

 

"Insoo, take Yuri home," the girl said.

 

"Sure thing," the guy said.

 

"Your Insoo?" I spoke.

 

"That's me," he seemed sad. I nodded.

 

Him and Yuri let. It was just me and 3 other girls. They kept staring at me weirdly. I felt somewhat scared. Who are they to me? What are their name? I know my name is Lee Minah, but what's their's?

 

"I'm Oh Suki," Suki said.

 

"I'm Kwon Sarang, but you call me unnie," she said. I nodded.

 

"Choi Rin, kiddo," the last one said.

 

"Nice to meet you all," I managed to smile.

 

We were pretty quiet after that. They just stared at me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say either. I just stayed quiet. I tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. Then the door opened. A guy came in.

 

"Minah," he came running to me and hugged me tightly. He inspected me,"are you okay?"

 

"If she was okay she wouldn't be here," Rin said. I guess he ignored her.

 

"Minah," he said again. Who is this guy?

 

"Who are you?" I asked.

 

"What do you mean, Minah?" he asked.

 

"I don't know you," I said.

 

"Yes, you do. I'm Minhyun? Hwang Minhyun," he said. I have this weird feeling in my chest.

 

"I don't... know you," I said.

 

"She can't remember anything. She was in a car accident and she must have hit her head pretty hard," Rin said.

 

"What?" Minhyun said. I looked at him.

 

Who is he to me? He is very good looking and when he talks his voice sounds really nice. He's tall and has nice eyes. He seems to have a nice smile. Who is he?


I was updating short chappies because I wanted to make this one longer and interesting. If you don't like then unsubscribe and if you do like keep reading^^ I stayed up late for this guys! Today I wanted to get enough sleep for tomorrow, but I guess not. I'm sorry if it . Just unsubscribe, it won't hurt my feelings. Just do it without regrets(: Read more to see what happens ^.~