44.

I Still Love You

"Kids," I said.

 

"Yes?" they responded.

 

"Come over here," I said,"around me."

 

"Okay," they responded.

 

"You know what?" I said.

 

"What?" they all responded.

 

"I like the fact the you all respond to me," I smiled,"anyways, I will be showing you some stretches... it will make you body feel pain at the ed of the day, but you'll be doing them everyday and after that no muscles will hurt."

 

"Awhhh," they said.

 

"Do as I do," I said.

 

I showed them many different stretches. Before moving here, I joined the marching band of the high school I was going to go to. I played bass clarinet and the needed more bass clarinet players. There was only 2 bass clarinet players. I was the only one will to join. Band camp was the worst, but it was worth making all the friends I made. I remember my body was sore and I was the worst marcher, but I did improve a lot.

 

"We'll be doing these stretches every single day," I said. I got up,"now show me how well you can dance."

 

"Miss Miyo?" the girl from before said.

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

"Can... I not dance... I am not very good," she said.

 

"Its okay," I smiled and patted her head,"you won't have to for now. I'll help you while I'm here."

 

"Thank you," she bowed.

 

"Now, get into groups and show me," I said.

 

The first to go were those girls. The three of them. They danced to Orange Caramel's Magic Girl. They were rushing the song to much like wanting to get it over with. The next group was 5 guys, they dance to SS501's Love Like This. Which were the 5 guys who came late. It was honestly pretty good. Another group of 5 guys went with U-Kiss's Bingeul Bingeul. It was okay except for some tripping and some mistakes, but they felt the beat. The next group was a group of 6 girls with T-ara's Like The First Time. It was pretty good. One of the girls was an expert. She dances really well. The there was a group of 4 girls. They danced to 2NE1's Fire. It was amazing. Well done. The last group was 3 guys. The danced to JYJ's Empty. They were pretty well. There were good too. I'll guess I'll say something.

 

"You have potential except for the first group who came up. How can you do that? Speed up the song? NG. NG. The next group was good. Good job, boys. The next group of guys... had some mistakes, overall it was good. Good job. Next group. Girls, most of you need help. There's one that is very good, but the rest I will help, but you girls weren't as bad as the first group. The next group of girl. Very good. That's all I can say. Last group, was very good. I'm a very big JYJ fan," I smiled. Then I turned to the girl who didn't dance,"well, my dear, its okay not to dance. I wasn't a very good dancer when I started. Please tell me you can sing."

 

"I can," she smiled.

 

"Let me hear you," I said.

 

She closed her eyes. She began to sing. It was If by TaeYeon for SNSD. The song was an OST. An amazing OST. She was way better than TaeYeon.  She was nervous. I sensed it. I had taken choir in the states. I started as the worst singer into the best. When she was done, she opened her eyes. She was trembling. I smiled to her.

 

"Well done," I said,"you sang one of my favorites. I love to sing this song."

 

"We want to see you dance now," some of them said.

 

"Okay," I smiled.

 

I put my new iPod out loud. I put SHINee's Lucifer. It took me forever to learn this but it was worth it. Then it was 4Minute's Heart to Heart. I really love Cube Entertainment artists. Then I did B2st's Mystery. Then I chose G.na's I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better. The last song was, one of my favorites, H.O.T's We are the Future. I had so much fun with learning that.

 

"Woah," they said.

 

"Practice makes perfect," I said.

 

"How well can you sing, Miss Miyo?" the girl asked.

 

"I'll show you," I said.

 

I decided to sing Park Bom's You and I. I love that song. I decided to sing Don't Cry too. My friend Yuri from the states has gotten me into Park Bom's biggest fan. She showed me both songs.

 

"That was very good, Miss Miyo," the girl said.

 

"I worked very hard," I smiled,"with hard work and determination, you can do anything. I wasn't the best singer or dancer. I was in marching band for a year and I was the worst, but I tried my best. It all went well. When I remember that, I feel so happy. The instructor was very proud of me and we did well at final competition. Doing well is a good feeling. So try you're best okay?"

 

"Okay?" they responded.

 

"I used to be very shy... I couldn't sing at all, but that will change for all of you," I said,"you are a team for now. Just like a marching band, like After School, Big Bang, 2NE1, and other artists. If one does wrong then the whole class gets punished, and I have got a punishment for the whole class because of the first group."

 

"Awhhh! Why?" they groaned.

 

"They were very rude. I don't come here because I want to. I come here as a job. Its simple. They can give e their names and the whole class isn't punished, but they are," I said,"but only this once. If others do wrong then its will be a whole class punishment."

 

"Don't make it a class punishment. Grow up and own up," one of the guys said. I nodded.

 

"Well said," I said.

 

"Fine," one said,"I'm Yoo Hani."

 

"Nam Iseul," Iseul said.

 

"Kim Subin," Subin said.

 

"Thanks," I said,"I'll only be here for half of the day on weekends and 2 hours after school."

 

"Awhh. That's all," one guy said.

 

"Yup. I need to go to school.," I sighed,"I still don't know what to do with my life. Nothing is my passion except for music."

 

"Why don't you do music?" a girl asked.

 

"I wanted to major in arts and music, but my mother doesn't," I said,"I know I should do something I like, so I don't end up frustrated my whole life, but I can't do anything... might as well be a nurse." 

 

"What's so bad about nurses?" a guy asked.

 

"Blood," I said,"I can't even look at it for a second."

 

"Oh," they said.

 

"Well, I have to go," I said,"see you tomorrow."

 

"Bye," they said.

 

I walked out the room. I felt really tired. I said bye to Byul and left. I texted Insoo telling him I was going home. He worries about me too much. He's afraid I can get into some accident or something. I got on my motorcycle and got home safely.


I'll be updating a lot now~ I got new ideas and it will be good :D